• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laundrymat, 4H fair, and Bar tickles (the Trifecta)

love_high_arch

I have started keeping track of how many girls I tickle, keeping a log including some kind of recognizeable way to remember them, and wether they were barefooted, nylons, socks, ect. I logged 3 more today, (want to hear about them? :) ) All 3 strangers, although 1 has some real promising possablilties!!!

It was a beautiful day! I had won $2735.00 gambling today, and was on my way home. I stopped off at a small town about half way home, and ended up stopping in at a laundrymat to use the head. The attendent there was a petite blonde, about 5'2" and not more than 110 pounds. She was 42 years old, and looked a little rough, with a little too much maskerra (sp) on, but a nice set of tits.

I have posted before in another post, the "I think you stepped in some gum" ploy, to get at the feet I want to get at. Here is another one: "The shoe Trick".

I use this whenever I see a girl, usually with a mundane job with lots of time to kill, which this girl had. She just sets there most of the time incase a washer has a problem, or to give out change. They do crossword puzzles, read magazines and books, ect. I Usually warm them up with conversation. If they don't seem too talketive, i blow it off. Sometimes they are friendly, though, and honestly, sometime some are a little ditzy, which are the NICE ones to come across.

This girl was a little of both. Real easy to talk to, and WAY Nieve for her age. Anyway, I mentioned to her how this job seems like it could get boring, which they always reply "yeah". I asked her if she ever played solidtare while at work, and she said no, bla bla bla...

I then ask her if she knows any good card tricks. It doesn't really matter, it is just the set up. If she says yea or ney, either way, you say you are going to put a deck in your car, and the next time you are passing thru, you will stop in and show her a couple, or she cna show you some, which ever the discussion revealed. Immediately after that, I kind of as a second thought, say "Hey, have you ever seen the shoe trick?" I have NEVER met a girl that says that she has. Sometimes they ask "do I have to take my shoe off? " and if you hear that, you might not get satisfied. But in a perfect world, (which is probably 60 -70 percent of the time with me) they simply say "No I never have". Now their curiosity is up, and I casually reply "Well, you don't need cards for that one, do you want to see it?" They usually say "sure, what do I have to do" nad I tell them if they are already sitting, to pick a shoe, and they say left or right. I then move down and take off their shoe (shoe tricks are alot easier in the summer with slid ons and sandals) and , whild handing the shoe to them, i place my hand on the bottom of their foot, savoring the sometimes blissful softness! I prolong this as much as I can, sometimes stalling by telling them "now turn the shoe around so it faces away from you, and hold it in the palm of your hand..." Once I have stalled, I take my other hand and secure it around their ankle, and start to tickle their foot with the hand I have been holding it with. It then becomes just a tickle... and sometimes it is a quick (2-3 seconds )before it gets jerked away, or sometimes they just laugh and wiggle a little bit until it feels like you have gotten away with enough already, and lets not push a good thing. when you let go of their foot, you just say "well thats the shoe trick... I tricked you into taking your shoe off!!!

Usually they laugh and say something like thats stupid or thats silly, in which I reply "I know, I got it out of a hundred and one stupid tricks " book, (Which does not exhist, as far as I know!!!)

Well, I set the girl up tonight with the dard trick.. bla bla bla... and said "have you ever seen the shoe trick? "no" "Do you want to see it?" OK what do I have to do?

I told her to come around from behind the counter, and face the counter. Then I told her to pick a shoe and she said "right one" . I said, "ok make like one of those flamingo birds, and lift your shoe up backwards to me" she did it and i slid it off her and sat it on the counter in front of her, still holding on to her foot. holding a foot in that position always accentuates the lines and creases on the bottom of the foot, as she is basically pointing her toes when her foot is held in this fashion. She had nice soft feet, a little wear for age, but all in all, for 42 year old feet, I would give them a 9.5.

I then start to tickle the bottom of her foot, and ... she isn't really ticklish. I tickle it for like 15 seconds, and then ask her "are your feet ticklish?" She replies "they usually are , but they don't seem to be tonight". I kept on lightly scrabbling my fingers all over the bottom of her foot, trying to find a ticklish spot, and she just stood there and let me!!!!!! standing on one foot, the other bent up and back so the bottom is facing the ceiling, balancing herself with her hand on the counter, and she is just LETTING ME stroke the soft bottoms of her cute little feet!

I would like to go back in time and do it again, and see how long she would let me stand there tickling her foot before she said something, like "so whats the trick" or something... She just didn't seem to mind, Actually, maybe I found a girl of my dreams, a girl who LIKES TO HAVE HER FEET PLAYED WITH!!!!!!

I am used to the girl being ticklish and getting away within a few seconds, 10-15 at the most, so ticklish or not, I was in heaven stroking the bottoms of her soft, sexy feet! After a bit I said "Hmmmm... maybe I should try the other foot" and she says "OK!" and drops her flat, 2 inch heeled slip in sandal on the floor, put her foot in it, slipped her other foot out of her shoe, bends it back up horizontally to the floor, and PRESENTS IT TO ME!!!! I scrabble my fingers lightly up, down, in circles, under her toes, the tips of her toes, slightly digging into her soft arch, and she just seemed content to let me play with her feet as long as I wanted! Damn!!!If there weren't people in there... I might still be standing behind her... scribbling my fingers on her soles...

So we talk somemore, and what I think is the last customer leaves, so I bring up the conversation of her feet not being ticklish, and she is bla bla bla... and I say "I want another shot at getting some giggles out of you." and she says "OK" and gets up and goes back to where she stood before, removed her shoe, and presented it to me again!!!! I tickled it twice as long as the first time, eventually starting to rub it, and then started bearing down pretty good with my nails in her arch, and she said "now that feels good when you do that!" I got an instant hard on (which was the big brother of the semi hard on I got the tickle before) And then the phone rang. She put her shoe back on and answered it, and then this other fucking guy had to come in and fuck it up (I was having visions of getting a foot job in the bathroom, and who knows what else!)

Anyway, I will definitely be stopping back to that laundrymat every time i pass it!

A few other highlights of my day, I went to the fair, and they had this new ride I had never seen before. It is called the Hang Glider, aptly named, because it looks like a scaled down version of the one you see people running off the sides of mountains with. The difference was that this went around in circles, eventually carrying you up halfway around the circle, then back down the other half.

The nice thing about this ride is that it is made to fit three people, and they lay on their stomachs, so they rest on their elbows and grab the bar in front of them. When all passengers are in place, a 3 bar roll bar is lowered over them, efectively locking them in place (This made the perfect bondage device for tickling feet!

Well , Its summer, and anyone that is wearing a shoe that slips on has to remove them before they get on. So here are literally a dozen girls and women every time the ride starts, that are trapped in this roll bar contraption,their bare feet sticking out of the end (they are able to bend their knee up, but can't really move from there up.)

I Bet the guy that worked that ride has a foot fetish, and he LOVES his job! Everytime he locked the roll bar down over a girl that was barefooted, he would tickle their feet!!!!!!!1 I have never thought about being a CArney, but MAN I WANTED THIS GUYS JOB!!!

I had to get in on some of that, so I bought a tickle for the ride, and waited until several good looking prospects here in line with me.
After the ride, I figured every girl that was still trapped after I got out was goijng to be fair game!

Their were 10 gliders, that held 3 people each, and i was unloaded about 3rd, which left me 3 with desireable targets, and i TOOK ADVANTAGE!!! The nice thing about it was that they really couldn't look back, so they thought I was the guy taht ran the ride... so they just giggled and kicked their feet.... It was heaven!!!!!

Finally, wanting to complete the hat trick, I went to the local skank bar (where alot of the people that hang out there are missing some or all of their teeth) and god blessed me today!1 I usually go to this computer game, one that has like a gazillion different games in one. And I am not even sat down, when the best looking (for this bar) girl in the bar starts talking to me about "who was in the movie CC Rider 30 fucking years ago? How the hell do I know! but i noticed she had her leg crossed towards me, and was wearing sandals , this one of which was half dangling. Me not being shy at all (If you are ever going to truly enjoy random, regular tickling, you need to get over being embarrased) I quickly ask her if she is enjoying her summer. She said yes. I said "Yeah, you girls get to wear all those strappy sandles all summer" and as I said this, i stuck my finger between her shoe and her arch and started to wiggle my finger. I wiggled it a few (several) times, then asked "Not ticklish huh?" She smiled and said " I can be if I want to be" kind of smiling at me.

Well< the Billy Joe Ray Bob that she was there with was playing pool, out of site of my little tickle, but I didn't feel like getting my ass kicked, so i left shortly after that. Not that I was afraid that she would complain to him that I tickled her foot. I was worried that her half drunk ass would just blurt it out, and who knows how he would react?

Anyway, The Trifecta for me today.... How is everyone else doing? ;

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back