• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle update

No_Style

TMF Expert
yesterday was really good with my girlfriend :) we had to visit one of my old friends, but that didnt stop her:bowing:

the whole time she would tickle my sides every 5 minutes...or if my feet were near hers she's tickle mine with her foot....or she'd sqeeze my knees....I had fun :p even my friend was cracking up.

I even got to tickle HER. I know she hates being tickled...but I couldnt help it. I reached over and lifted her arm up and attacked her side. Needless to say she was a goner:neenerneener: and she didnt get mad...she was okay with it...so maybe shes considering the idea of being tickled. It could also be shes letting me do it because it would make me happy...I'll have to discuss that with her.

I have work, so no tickles today :C

oh well...

more stories to come:typerhappy: hopefully longer and more detailed

hmm I dont know yet. We havent gotten that far, but I will bring it up to her
:fingerscrossed:

This is great to hear. It sounds like you really lucked out with a very cool, understanding partner. I hope the love and laughter continues for you both. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back