• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lately The Stories...

Neutron

Have taken a noted downward trend in quality. Where are soleshine? TQLR? Tickle Mantis?

Tron

You'd prefer.................

no stories at all.............

I check out the stories every day! I like the fact that others are getting involved. We're not talking about published works here.......damn its tickling!

To all the new writers keep up the good work! Most appreciate it, I do and...........The more the merrier!

Giantfan :devil:

As far as missing an author........I miss Diego! Loved his supermodel stories!

this is my favorite section as well and I also check it (almost) daily. while not every story is tailored to my taste, I SO enjoy the ones that do tickle my fancy :D and am very glad that so many people share their stories.

I have my favorite authors but have also been very pleasantly surprised by many others.

keep them coming everyone. more stories! :)

Well...I'm flattered.:D

I was away, got back yesterday, on vacation for the last week. I'm working on Tickle Tutor 7 at the moment...I think its 7...:)...You can also read any of my stories to date on my website in the stories section.

But don't fret, I haven't/will never, forget. Infact I came up with a story just this morning after a dream I had. (which had nothing to do with tickling incidently).

Anyway, thanks and I'll try and speed up the production of Tickle Tutor 7.:D

-Mantis.

...I am so flattered, seriously.:D :D

I Would EXCEPT..

I have a terminal case of Creativity DEnialbility Syndrome otherwise known as No talent .

Tron

...Why not post something TRUE then? Apparantly the biggest thread here consists of TRUE stories (Anyone can blah blah about make believe, and write a story, and put the name of a celebrity in it, ..*yawn.)
Mr. Biscuit's thread is great, would love to hear more true stories!

I just want to say that the stories forum is my absolute favorite part of this wonderful thing called TMF. All of the writers out there keep up the good work!!!

Good point to CDFGA. Whether you like any of my stories or not, I always feel like my better fictional ones stem from true episodes. I think any author, published or not would agree that some stories are better than others. I personally don't have a flair or desire to write much about celebrities, although I've tried (didn't work well for me creatively). Now, take some real experience, and a person or a fictional character with traits from several real people, and throw them into a true account of tickling, that can be pretty good.

Heck, it's fun to try writing your own. The worst somebody can do is just not like it.

a true story? if that's what gets fans, here it goes.

once upon a time i was at this party and this guy came with his girlfriend and he was pinning her down for some reason, i think it was a picture thing and i started tickling her ribs and tummy and all and i did it a lot and was really wild and stuff and she was bucking all over and oh was it sexy or something that it felt like we were cheatin' some! i feared her boyfriend would uppercut me into oblivion for my trecherous behavior

but it was not him that hurted me so. after the girl's boyfriend let her go, and i was still going at it (and i was about to pull away as well), she grabbed both of my arms and dug her nails into them. it really hurt, and i thought i would have to sue for such cruel and unusual punishment, because...because...well, my hands have healed, but i could have gotten an infection or something! or worse yet, an std (like stdio.h or stdlib.h, a couple of standard library header files for C programs).

she said she did that because she didn't like being tickled, but i know that in my heart of hearts, she enjoyed everything. i know that people lie about what they like and don't like. don't tell me otherwise. i will not have that nonsense! ever! growl! kekekeke.

continuing on with the story, i then pulled off her shoes and tickled her toes with the ballpoint pen that i always carry in my shirt pocket and we lived happily ever after

one other thing is about the lack of creativity. i guess i shouldn't be handing out anything because not all people have the schizophrenia to shoot out a million ideas per second like i do, but you should at least try and not just mope about. :)

this post has been brought to you by the letters K, Y, and the number 10

I've never had the desire to write about celebraties...don't know why.

I would put true ones up but none of them have been all that interesting as of yet.

For now I'll continue to stick to the fictional characters.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back