• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So who is hurt by tickling?

Bonnie

TMF Novice
My girlfriend says tickling hurts her. Not in the sense that she gets sore from laughing so hard/so much. And she says it doesnt sting or burn...but it hurts in a way she can't describe. And she thinks most people feel this way...one of her friends says the same thing.

Does anyone else have this feeling about being tickled? What does it feel like?

I wonder if because she dislikes it to such an extent she just percieves it as pain, in a similar way some people DO like it, and to the extent that instead of being a pain that they cant describe, its a pleasure they cant describe.

It probably isnt pain or pleasure technically, its just tickling and its different for people depending on theyre individual bodies.

You know, if you were someone whom it was used against as a weapon, and a means of control, you'd think it hurts, too. There are more people out there who feel this way than many people here are willing to admit.

It can couse pain if the Ler has a heavy hand or tool. Yes, one still laughs but it can hurt.

i've heard that some people can be ticklish enough that it's painful for them to be forced to laugh...

WEll here are some things that can be ruled out

it wasnt used as a weapon or tool...and she WANTS to enjoy it. She lets me do it on certain places in certain ways...but some places hurt. I really dont think its psychological, i think its physical. I just want to know WHAT it feels like.

My sister had motor and sensory problems growing up. She had to learn to tolerate different "touches" and she definitely had an aversion to touching certain objects with different textures (i.e. sandpaper). She said it "hurt" - although at her age, I'm not sure what exactly she would classify it as pain wise.

I experience more pain than ticklish sensation with all but the lightest of touches. What does it feel like? It hurts! OK, so you wanted more than that. Hmmm....

Ever have someone give you a playful noogie? That's probably the closest I can describe. But, depending on the actual firmness of the ler's touch, it can be much more intense. That's probably as close as I can come.

Have you tried using a very light, feathery touch? Drew (and others) have successfully driven me crazy with lighter touches. It tickles much more and generally doesn't hurt. And, I can and do enjoy it that way.

Good luck finding a touch that works for both of you. :)

That's it -- chaulk screeching across a board....

That, and there's also the extreme irritation -- "maddening" sensation -

Different parts of the body also will register the sensation differently ---

as it's often asked, where do you like to be tickled? Or where are you ticklish?

A touch across/upon a belly is different from a touch across/upon an arm,
leg, etc.

Either it can hurt because someone digs in too hard,

or with a light tough (I'm repeating myself while trying to spit out a better description here...)
---- the sensation of skittering nails can be
just very irritating, unbearably --- Like chaulk squeaking over a chaulkboard....
Painful audibly, but not too loud...

And that's not what I'd think of as pleasant tickling either -

It just depends upon the body part & the intensity of the touch ---

I've read others comment that areas of the body which are padded register a different sensation than those which are (not padded, and you're touching layers of skin much closer to bone...)

I can kind of agree. Harsh tickles can hurt me, because I have very delicate sensitive skin....a lot of the time it can feel like scratches:dropatear...but some people like that kind of tickling

thanks all of you! this has given me help on understanding why. Now i just wish i could figure out how to get rid of the want to tickle her! haha. That is an issue that will have to work itself out, i suppose! Thanks for all the responses =]

you dont have to get rid of the want to tickle her...just talk to her, and maybe try a few techniques that she'll be comfortable with :) like light tickles

yeah. she lets me tickle her a little in certain places. and at the time i like it so much! i just am so afraid it still hurts a little and shes just letting me do it...i dont want to hurt her! but i guess we will see how things go...

thats why you really need to talk about it :) tickling is fun, and you want to keep it that way! tell her to let you know when it starts to hurt

I can kind of agree. Harsh tickles can hurt me, because I have very delicate sensitive skin....a lot of the time it can feel like scratches:dropatear...but some people like that kind of tickling

Well, if you wear those sexy nylons scratchy fingers will glide smoothly and feel like nice soft touches on your silky feet and legs :D

I saw before you've never been tickled in nylons. I strongly suggest try it, it definately adds to the fun. My gf used to know that nylons meant tickle time, and she admitted numerous times to how much more it tickled. Also, though I'm a guy, my gf talked me into being tickled in some of her nylons, and let me tell you, if you like being tickled you'll love how it feels in stockings.

Last edited:
My ass is so ticklish to the point of pain. Now, I'm a masochist,
and I love pain. But I don't love this pain. It's not a regular kind
of physical pain that I can easily describe. It's more like such an
intense sensation that my mind can't even process it, so it comes
across as just so unpleasant, that it somehow registers as pain. And
because I know that I love pain, and don't love being tickled there, I
can't categorize it as real pain. I know that was a really crappy kind
of an explanation, but it's all I can think of to describe it.

I can definitely relate. If someone is 'aggressively' tickling you in one sensitive area for an extended period of time it tends to hurt a bit. :-/

I say don't get rid of the want to tickle her. It must be possible for you to work it out somehow. I don't think tickling is hurting anybody, but you could start out easily to get her used to the feeling. There are many ways to tickle!

You may be too intense.

Some people tend to develop bad tickling habits such as gouging a persons ribs, or they scratch someones feet instead of tickling them. :disgust:

Someone I deal with in my line of work told me recently that she equates tickling with pain...

Not nice to hear...but hey, that's the real world

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back