• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Fucking Truth

jj82277

The Fucking Truth

Originally posted by a female sub named SINDOLL on Fetlife.com

The more intimate you are with an object, the more comfortable you feel when touching it, taking it in your hands and manipulating it, molding it, moving it and playing with it, like a baseball player with his glove or a ballerina and her shoes, it begins to really fit.

I can feel You through me. I want to be taken. I don't want to be used. I want to be savored and enjoyed. I want to see and feel every bit of your need while you take me. I want your hands on my breasts, my throat, holding my face, pinning my wrists. Control me. Make me believe You. I want to feel what You are hungry for. Physically. Mentally. I don't want to hear 'sweet nothings', they have no place here. I want to hear Your voice in my ear, panting and grunting, telling me if I've done well at pleasing You and I can assure You that You will hear mine, whimpering and begging for more. I want to feel the truth, Your truth... all over me.

When you're inside me I want to feel as if you're a part of me, feeding off of me and taking me in the most natural, basic, primal, and carnal of ways. That's when you're the most honest. I don't care for society's rules. I just want the truth. I need to know that every part of me is being drank from, taken, forced, controlled completely, ravished, thrived on, and owned by someone who needs to do this to me as much as I need Him to do it to me. I don't want you to ever hold anything back or else I get shorted...I need what You give. I want to give myself to You completely. I want everything. Then I'd like to do it again, please...Sir.

That's the fucking truth.

Great find JJ...she had me at the title :clap:. I know she wrote it for another forum, but I am quite sure most Lees here could adamantly identify with her words. Thank you for posting this.

I wanted the truth, but in hindsight, I should have known, I could not handle the truth.

raw, awesomness. It's blinding. Blinding I say!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back