• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

not sure where to put this...

emilyemilyemily

1st Level Yellow Feather
i found this on mtv.com:

True Life: I HAVE A FETISH
Do you have a foot fetish? Or is there some other atypical body part that really turns you on? Perhaps you can't stop thinking about high heels, body piercings or hair? Or maybe you're obsessed with a certain material, such as latex, leather or silk? Or maybe you fetishize something entirely different?

How does your fetish affect your life? Do your family and friends know about your fetish or do you keep it hidden? Do you feel it affects your relationships, work, or school in any positive or negative ways? Do you want to do away with your fetish but are unsure if you'll be able to?

If you have a fetish and appear to be between the ages of 17 and 28 email us at [email protected] and tell us your story. Be sure to include your name, location, phone number and a recent photo of yourself.

Well... That's certainly an interesting thing. I wouldn't contribute, but I'm sure there are people from many different walks that would, so more power to those folks. I dunno, something about MTV and general fetishism does not sit right with me.

Ya know I'm not sure if I'd like anybody on here to sign up for this or not. I know alotta people are all about the whole "this fetish is MY OWN, I'd like to keep it non-publicized" -ness, but I never considered myself one of them.

Maybe it's the fact that it's MTV, and I'd rather our fetish be 'popularized' through a slightly more respectable outlet than one that prefers not to hear from people who 'appear to be no older than 28.'

Last edited:
Well that's interesting... wonder where they're going with this?

If it were a different network doing it, it might be interesting to me. But I detest MTV to an epic level anymore. Just trying to figure out how they'll screw this up.

Christopher

gotta admit only a few of my friends know about it, my family doesn't.. or atleast i haven't told them if they figured it out.. well fine..

I don't qualify. I'm too old. Oh well... Not like I'd do it anyway since MTV is attached to it.

It might be cool to do this but I'm just not brave enough. My family doesn't know and if they are to ever find out this would not be the way I would want them to. So as cool as it sounds I'll pass. I will tune in and watch it when ever they air it.

IT'S NOT THE AGE IT'S THE MILEAGE...NOPE, STILL EXCLUDED

let's see 28 years in dog years would be....(c'mon tmf ladies help me out by taking off your shoes) Oh, nevermind, I'm still too old!!!! Will doms and subs, lees and lers, be the next vjays? Will the show have its own Dr. Phil to analyze the participants? IF they do treat the people with respect, will the ratings follow? Maybe a Jerry Springeresque free for all types of fetishes. I kink therefore I am.

I think it'd be best for a girl to do this; with a guy it'd get pervy. (as for me, I'd surely come across as a nasty creep)

Do qualify but NO WAY in hell that I'm ever going to do something fetish related on TV.

Somehow reality and MTV never seem to be a good combination...

Really? Nobody here wants their sexual interests to be the next flaky example to be televised right alongside the awesomeness that is Jersey Shore??? No balls...

:rowfull:

I kid, I kid. More power to anyone with the grapefruits and shamelessness to try.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back