• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What does the TMF Mean to you........?

waitin2btkled

TMF Expert
When i joined the forum years ago, I was fascinated & relieved that I wasn't alone having a fetish for tickling.

This place meant the only resource for getting tickling off my chest, constantly checking the personal sections hoping to meet someone close to my age that lives close. And of coarse, checking out the videos which always was the most popular section of this site. Most of all, I lurked through this forum barely posting.

3-4 years ago, this place changed for me. Now, after becoming more open with my fetish involving it in my personal life, not as tense anymore about being on this site. I started really attending gatherings, Nest, posted my pic in my profile ect.... I still do checkout the personal section once in a while. I post a lot more & stopped lurking, but, this place became a new place for me to connect with new friends and good people. You all know who you are....

What does this place mean to you?

Awww...nice thread. This place does mean a lot to me. Originally I too was just relieved to no longer feel like a freak of nature (more than usual :bwahaha:). As I started reading people's posts, I saw how great everyone was, what interesting topics were being discussed, how people related to one another over regular things in the General forum, and it was really beautiful :rose:

I finally made a decision to get involved a few months ago, and it has been one of the best decisions of my life. I can still barely say the word tickle (and hardly at all when it comes to using it in a sentence having to do with me or wanting to be ___...see how I got around that? :D). I wrote the first story I've ever written in my life on this forum, and met a league of writers that is beyond compare. Not to mention just everyone else in general. Some of the funniest/most profound/most interesting things I've ever read in my life have been posted by members here. I never thought it could feel so great to know so many people with a common bond, who are all so wonderful and unique. I love you TMF:grouphug::happyfloa

Couldn't have said it better, you guys :) Since I became active, I've made some amazing friendships here. I have yet to actually meet most of them, but I certainly hope to one day :)

It certainly is more of a community/family feel than when I was a lurker and the site to me is about much more than tickling or tickle related material. It's a place to mingle with like-minded individuals and share much much more. The friends I've made thru the SSF in particular have been outstanding.... past and present. This place honestly means the world to me... I :bubbleheart: you guys! :wub: :p

for me is a salvation, but as I don't live in America I don't have any "tickling friend" here in my country.

TMF means Tickling Media Forum. Thought you knew:neenerneener:

To me, it's a chance to talk to other people who share a rather obscure-ish interest. And it's a chance to hide from the havoc of every day life for a few minutes and mentally immerse myself in an enjoyable space.

Christopher

At first it was just a place to post my stories, a place where they would be accepted. Then I started attending gatherings, and the TMF became the place where I post with friends. :D

I must say, it was a huge relief when I found this site. I thought I was so weird....but thank god I found a home in one of my searches:jumpupanddown:

Well, used to come here for fapfodder. Nowadays I come here to enjoy the general chatter and laugh at American politics.

it reminds me that i'm not the only weird one in the world! muahahaha erm sorry caught in a moment there

I came here because this was a place where I could share my fondness for women's toes... particularly toes that look like this:

8c541c344712badbb1aeadf1131a.jpeg

I'm not really a tickle person but I have a female toe, ankle and leg fetish. It's the paralells between tickling and feet that brought me here. Strange as it may sound, I'd rather see a women's bare toes than her bare breasts. I knew there were others out there like me but when I finally found an online community of others that shared the same fetish, it was a bit of a relief. Additionally, there's a wide array of other things to discuss besides fetishes. That's what makes this site great!

I feel this is a place where I can really and truly fully relax and unwind and chill from a long and hectic chaotic day or rough week. A place, tickle sanctuary I can come and greet and make friends. A great place where I can find great tickle erotica and great tickle clips. Also a place where I also know and can feel good about knowing I am not alone in having this intense love for tickling and being tickled. It a nice place to just be able to have a creative great outlet to help relax and escape from the stresses and worries of the world. A tickle sanctuary for me. :bunny:

Great thread!

This forum gives me a sense of belongingness. Here I read familiar stories and the echo of questions I had growing up with this strange fascination with tickling. Here, in a subculture we call our own, we are the norm and how we feel about tickling is not only accepted but commonplace. In this forum, my fears and doubts about even having this fetish disappear.

Honestly I agree that it means I'm not alone in the world, however aside from that it's really little else than somewhere to kill a bit of time. Yeah I've made some friends here but only some, and for the most of the part that's how it'll probably be given my always magnetic personality. XD

"No tickling for old men" has been cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!

It keeps the mods off the streets. It made Shemp the most loved man on earth.( eat your heart out, Hasselhoff) LEES, LERS AND SWITCHES showing Art, pics, discussion, clips, posts, gatherings, flames, support, sympathy, showing tickling's good, bad and ugly. So remember lees and lers, you are not alone.....but given the success rate of the personals.........Bwaaaaaaaaaaah!!

whatever

I wonder if this site was specificly for men, practically all these pop ups on top the screen and to the left show ass naked women.

I wonder if this site was specificly for men, practically all these pop ups on top the screen and to the left show ass naked women.

Hey, I'm a guy, a straight one too, and the naked chicks big the shit outta me.

OT:

Friends, drunk texts, epical Yahoo and AIM chats, texts in general, phone calls, writing and reading epic stories, memes, awesome PM's and...idk.

The forum itself, to me, is just a place to convene and converse. Now the people here and their contributions, whether big or small, is what makes TMF, and TT for me as well, the amazing places to visit and be that it is.

Just reading, listening and learning about all the different people here and their experiences, catching up with all of my friends here, and seeing what everyone contributes here be it thoughts or something more physical (art, clips, stories, etc.) is the reason I keep coming back: it all revolves around the people and that's what makes this place great!

Is a unique place, is the International Capital of the tickling fetish, where citizens are all ticklephiles, I can talk about tickling without worried to be on the defensive. Just one more in the pack!. No persecution, no weird feelings, not feeling "special", just as common as peanut butter. This is such a relief!. And cheaper!, instead of paying a fortune to a psychologist you come here for free and feel one of the gifted ones.

As usual to say in this threads, I am very grateful to founders and moderators that made/make it possible.

I always enjoy seeing threads like this one, they are often the way that I know that we are doing things correctly in how we guide this place. Thank you folks.

Also I wanted to address this:

No, the TMF has never been 'just for men' we welcome all genders and combinations of ticklers. Always have, and always will. That has been one of the basic points that I have held here since I took the helm as Admin, and we've stood by it.

It's not always been simple. In the early days of the forum there was a lot of resistance to anything /m and we took a long view plan of building acceptance. And it has slowly been working.

If you look in the clips forum you'll find that a lot of previews there are now /m material. You'd not have seen that in '00 or even '05. That is a real sign of progress, and it's visible as all the old posts are still there like rings on a growing tree.

Why are all the ads /f stuff? As far as I can figure out, no producer has been willing to take the risk yet to spend hard earned cash for ads that might not produce a return that is as large as they need. The /m market is much much smaller then the /f one, so it's not as yet, as good a place to place ones chips. I do feel that in time that will change.

But the short answer is that /f material is where the cash is, and producers go after it with their ads.

Now I return you to your very nice posts. I enjoy them a lot.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back