• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA!! Eight Things About--Snail Shell!! The Member Interview Thread.

RobAce

Verified
First off let me apologize for being so late with this edition. I had 2 others planned, but for one reason or another they just did not get done. So after a month it finally returns with an all new ETA.

This is a person I know well and have always had a great friendship with. I felt with some things coming up it would be great to have his input on and would be an interesting read.

So, without further delay....I give you this edition of ETA, Eight Things About--Snail Shell!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Being our neighbor to the North, how do you view the differences in how fetishes as a whole are treated between the 2 countries.

There isn't any difference. We have gatherings for general fet up here most weekends and there are social groups for both munches and play that get together on a regular basis, just as there are in the US. It's just a matter of investing the time into your fetish and exploring what's out there in your area.

As for tickling specifically, the only major difference is numbers. There are large concentrations of TK folks in the NE States and Ohio, as well as munches all over the country. Toronto is the only active munch scene in Canada, to my knowledge. There's a handful of folks in Toronto and a peppering of folks around the major urban centers in the country, but no large concentrations of people, at least not like some parts of the US.

2. Having a lot of successful munches and gatherings in Canada what do you think is the most important, or a very important thing to remember when setting one up.

Numbers mean nothing. A munch of 3 people who all have a wonderful time is just as important as a munch of 50 people who all have a wonderful time. You're not going to get NEST your first time out.

I recommend setting up a get-together with one other person in your area. If it's alright with that person, post the where/when/what on the TMF (or any other websites you like), come out with the mindset of meeting new friends and hope for the best. If you stick with your munch, it will grow. Given enough time, you'll get a gathering in no time.

3. As an artist in the community, do you think that the artists are given enough credit for their contributions?

The art contributions in the community are not what they used to be. When I started posting heavily, around 2005, there were a lot of fans of TK artwork in the community. That has tapered off a great deal since then, for whatever reason. While major comic titles like Bounce Chicks and Tammi The Tickle Witch gain a great deal of notoriety, the casual art posting gets relatively little recognition, at least on tickling websites. Deviant Art has recently been much more active in that sense.

4. What inspires you to draw? And when did it begin?

I've been drawing my entire life. It just came naturally. I only started contributing to the tickling art community in 2000 and taking artwork seriously in 2006. I still don't know what, if anything, I'm doing for my 10th anniversary this August.

Inspiration comes from many places. Fan art is self-explanatory. Original works, honestly, just come to me relatively randomly. Various places in history, costumes and female archetypes fill in the rest.

5. How often do you look at something you drew and decide "it is just not right" and start all over?

Not very often. Sometimes, I'll not be happy with a piece, finish it anyway and hope for the best. Other times, I'll lose interest in a piece or not be happy with it at a certain point and I'll put it into a folder to be completed later. Actually starting over from scratch happens very rarely.

6. Everyone has some part of the fetish they favor over others, for me it the foot portion of my fetish, have you any preferred area, be it body part or feeling?

Not really. When I started out, I was always a ler and I would only tickle a girls feet. Now, it's more about reaction than anything else, and while I'm more naturally a ler, I am willing to switch. I also enjoy giving aftercare. I find the whole thing very social, for lack of a better word.

7. What gives you a better "fetish high", someone physically connected to you or emotionally connected?

I wouldn't want to play with someone I didn't have an emotional connection with, even if that connection is just friendship. Basically, if I can't have a vanilla conversation with someone for about 10 minutes, I don't want to play with them.

8. And of course the last question, as always..If you could have dinner with any 3 persons, living or dead...who would they be and why?

DVNC, Bellarisa and MTP Jeff. A good meal with good friends.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to thank Snail Shell for taking the time to do this with me, I even learned a thing or two new about him. Its always fun to do an interview like this where it is just like having a conversation.

I promise the next ETA will be up sooner than this one, with lots of great people in line for another great year of ETA's. Lots of great members I would like to get to know better, and hopefully you all do as well.

Till next time.......

Great interview Rob and Josh! :D Cheers, hope to get out to one of those munches in Toronto sooner than later :canada:

Here here! A bit of a longer drive for me but same here dude! Great interview Rob and as always, look forward to meeting you Josh as with you leafers.

Great interview, SS. :D Glad you revived this series of interviews, Rob. :D

Great interview! :) I really thought the part about the artwork contribution was interesting, as I haven't been around long enough to see that change.

Good interview guys! I always like learning more about folks. :)

A new one is coming next week......keep your eyes out for it!

And thanks to all that have read these.

Rob

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back