• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mom/Daughter Tickling

Paultickler

4th Level Red Feather
I had seen some mom and doughter tickling videos and I have to think that tickling is completely non-sexual in this cases.

What do u think?

'Cause I really enjoy that Last Laugh video where the red head mom tickles her red head daughter.

I had seen some mom and doughter tickling videos and I have to think that tickling is completely non-sexual in this cases.

Hopefully, yes. Then again, the tickling is non-sexual in most videos, right? I mean, it seems obvious to me that most models in tickling videos don't get a sexual thrill out of it. Assuming otherwise would be wishful thinking. There are exceptions, of course.

'Cause I really enjoy that Last Laugh video where the red head mom tickles her red head daughter.

Thank you. It was a weird experience, and I hesitated about doing such a shoot at first. But they were both totally comfortable with it, so I figured it wasn't a big deal. I hope I was right.

Then again, the tickling is non-sexual in most videos, right? I mean, it seems obvious to me that most models in tickling videos don't get a sexual thrill out of it.

This. It's just sexual for the people who watch the videos. :)

You mean mine? It's called "Last Laugh Phi".

By the way, may I ask why you're writing in all-caps?

Because he's shouting to be heard.

motivational_poster_capslock.jpg

What do u think?

I don't watch videos, but I have to agree with the Last Laugh guy on this: if you are aroused because you watch a mom tickle her daughter's feet, you are just having wishful thinking if you think either relative is also aroused.

I'm not making any judgments about people with taboo/incest fantasies or whatever here, just saying that it's all wishful thinking on your part.

I don't watch videos, but I have to agree with the Last Laugh guy on this: if you are aroused because you watch a mom tickle her daughter's feet, you are just having wishful thinking if you think either relative is also aroused.

I'm not making any judgments about people with taboo/incest fantasies or whatever here, just saying that it's all wishful thinking on your part.

Actually I think he was saying that he thought it was non-sexual in cases of mother-daughter tickling videos, so it's not wishful thinking in this particular case.

I just felt that maybe he thought it was kind of an exception to the rule (which would be wishful thinking), when in reality it's completely non-sexual for most tickling models, not just related ones. It's not like most models are lesbian/bisexual tickling fetishists, after all. But maybe I'm wrong and he didn't actually think that.

Actually I think he was saying that he thought it was non-sexual in cases of mother-daughter tickling videos, so it's not wishful thinking in this particular case.

I just felt that maybe he thought it was kind of an exception to the rule (which would be wishful thinking), when in reality it's completely non-sexual for most tickling models, not just related ones. It's not like most models are lesbian/bisexual tickling fetishists, after all. But maybe I'm wrong and he didn't actually think that.

You take me the words of my mouth.

Anyway I'd seen really turned on models.

You take me the words of my mouth.
Anyway I'd seen really turned on models.

I must admit I've worked with a few models who seemed to enjoy the experience in a way that wasn't entirely platonic. But as far as I can tell, it's because they already had some kind of romantic relationship, or something close. Also, if they were indeed a bit aroused, they didn't make it nearly as flagrant as some models from some other companies do. Tickle Abuse is a good example of a company whose models often get somewhat "naughty" in an obvious way. Then again, since my videos don't involve any nudity or sexual tickling, it's kind of normal for them to be more playful/tortuous than erotic.

I totally have a thing for mother/daughter, gets to me every time!

It doesn't have to be sexual between the lee/ler for it to be sexual to me. And it's not necessarily that I think that mother/daughter tickling is "sexy," but rather, anyone getting tickled by anyone is considered sexy to me... The act of someone being tied and subjected to tickling is what turns me on, so, m/d tickling is sexy to me in THAT way. Hope that makes sense. It's the same reason that, every once in a while, there will be an f/m or m/m scene that is just sexy, despite the fact that I'm totally straight.

And that Last Laugh clip is one of my favorites! You definitely did right with that one, Last Laugh! :)

One favorite I remember was an FM concepts one from 1996 they were two females mother daughter. In one scenerio the mother walks in her daughter who was probably in her mid twenties and mother mid to late 40s. The premise of the video was the daughter was a lazy slacker that just sat at home all day and put her (dirty bare feet on the table). This annoyed the mother in the video especially when the daughter was shrugging her off telling her whatever. The next scene cuts in where the daughter is struggling in foot stocks on the table and the mother vowing to teach her a lesson, she was really not that all ticklish on her feet but they were nice looking and some good banter going back and forth. After about ten mins of tickling the mother leaves her alone the daugher is vowing to get revenge. The next scene begins the mother is in the stocks yelling at the daughter to let her out. The daughter begins teasing her about her situation and tickling her feet. Her reactions were better and you can tell she was really ticklish in certain areas. In some scenes she is even whispering to her to stop. Overall this was one of the best and one of the earlist images I saw surfing the net back in 1996. It was a real OMG moment seeing the pictures for the first time. I find the situation of the mother daughter cool to watch in a rivarly kind of way.

I really like too.

What's the name of video ticklinshfeetnyc? Where we can found it ( or picture, of course ).

Well then again, let me ask you this: Are we talking about a real-life mother and daughter making a video of intense tickling, knowing that it is going to be viewed by persons who do get off on it? Not making a judgment, just interested to learn.

I really like too.

What's the name of video ticklinshfeetnyc? Where we can found it ( or picture, of course ).

It is from FM Concepts it is called Family Tickle Feud (1996) I will get some pics of it I am sure I will find some---Hope to post on the weekend when I am less busy.

Well then again, let me ask you this: Are we talking about a real-life mother and daughter making a video of intense tickling, knowing that it is going to be viewed by persons who do get off on it? Not making a judgment, just interested to learn.

Yes, we are (at least I am). It's a pretty weird situation, I must admit.

Yes, we are (at least I am). It's a pretty weird situation, I must admit.

I'm curious to know where you find the mother-daughter pairs. Do they go looking for places to make videos, or do they see your ad and think this might be a fun thing to try out? Have they had intense tickle fights before, or are they trying it out for the first time now? Does tickling affect the rest of their mother-daughter relationship? I'm asking all this for sheer and literal voyeurism.

Afternote: I just looked at your website and found the answers to pretty much all of those questions, though of course feel free to add.

You have an extra tickler in part of that clip, I see. While her mother tickles her upper body, there's another pair of hands working her feet over.

I'm curious to know where you find the mother-daughter pairs. Do they go looking for places to make videos, or do they see your ad and think this might be a fun thing to try out?

Annie was a model member of a very small local model/photographer club I was myself a member of a few years ago. She didn't have to answer an ad, I just sent her a shoot offer using the contact info found on the club's website. As you've already read on my own website, Annie first wanted to do a shoot with a friend, but it turned out the latter was only 17, so it was impossible. It was Annie who eventually suggested teaming up with her mom. I was hesitant at first, but they assured me it was ok, and after talking to the mom on the phone, I decided that I'd give it a shot.

Have they had intense tickle fights before, or are they trying it out for the first time now?

Well, considering the shoot took place back in 2005, it can't really be said that they're trying it out "now". But in any case, I don't think they made a habit of getting into prolonged tickle fight, no more than most people.

Does tickling affect the rest of their mother-daughter relationship?.

I wouldn't think so. But their relationship was already more like two best friends than mother and daughter to begin with, which helped a lot. I doubt many more standard mother-daughter duos would even consider appearing together in a fetish video, even a simple non-nude tickling one.

One thing I can say is that Annie was so-so about her experience. It's not about being in a fetish video, or doing it with her mom. It's just that she had a hard time with the tickling itself. She did enjoy the tickle fight of the first scene, as well as her revenge on her mom in the last one. But she endured most of the tickling that took place during that shoot, and while I can't say she was one of my most ticklish models (pretty ticklish, but nothing exceptional), she didn't tolerate it as well as some other models. It's a little unfortunate that she didn't like it that much, but technically it's not a requirement for a tickling video, and I guess some people may actually find it appealing that it was more like torture than a fun game for her, at least when she was on the receiving end.

In any case, this means she probably wouldn't have done a second shoot even if I had offered her one. The fact that she was from out of town didn't help either. Even the one shoot was a bit of a hassle to organize.

You have an extra tickler in part of that clip, I see. While her mother tickles her upper body, there's another pair of hands working her feet over.

That's just me. I usually let the models do most of the tickling, but I do help out at times. When you see an extra pair of hands in my videos, it's almost always me.

i have seen my wife tickled by her mom on numerous occasions, there is nothing sexual about it for them, but it sure makes me happy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back