• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's Feet

footguy5000

TMF Regular
They may be old to some, but here are a few of my favorite pics of my wife's feet. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Yes I love you wifes feet too. Please get a video of you tickling her feet and post it or send it to me direct to my e-mail. Hope you had a nice holiday season. I am back now.

Yes I love you wifes feet too. Please get a video of you tickling her feet and post it or send it to me direct to my e-mail. Hope you had a nice holiday season. I am back now.

I know how much you love my wife's feet, TicklesFemales...lol. Talk to you soon.

Yes you got it buddy, stay in touch. Her feet are to die for, and if she is as ticklish on them as you say, WOW wish I had them in my lap right now.

Great shots! Thank you for sharing. I agree they are super sexy.

I remember a clips4sale store of you or i'm wrong ? Any new updates soon ? Maybe some nylon tickling?

Great shots! Thank you for sharing. I agree they are super sexy.

Thanks tfeet1. After seeing your wife's feet, I must say our wives would look good tied up next to one another with their soles at our mercy to do what we want.:drool:

I remember a clips4sale store of you or i'm wrong ? Any new updates soon ? Maybe some nylon tickling?

I wish we had a clips4sale site. I'm not sure how we'd do but it would be a fun idea. I'll send you any new pics I take of her feet to you, Nylon tickler...especially any new nylon pics.:gbtoast:

Footguy5000 have not heard from you since you lost the bet, what is going on buddy? Hope to hear from you again soon.

Her feet are awesome! Thanks for the pics. You have it made.

Fantastic pics of your wifes feet footguy, thanx for sharing with us, she definatly looks after them well

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back