• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Showing the "lee" what you are going to do to them

FTickler

I always thought a good tease to do to someone right before you start tickling them was to have a video of various tickle scenes as a preview of what was gong to happen to them. A good story line would be a woman is kidnaped, put into stocks and her kidnappers say nothing. They leave the room and for the next hour or so various tickling video clips play on a monitor. She knows she is going to get tickled and the anticipation is almost worse than the tickling.

Thinking about doing it with the wife during our next session.

What does everyone think?

I don't know about an hour, but I think the anticipation of one or two quick clips would be torture.

I think that could be fun now and then. Not sure for about an hour because I might fall asleep lol. But every once in a while, sure. Nothing says fun like a good mind fuck! :thumbsup:

I always thought a good tease to do to someone right before you start tickling them was to have a video of various tickle scenes as a preview of what was gong to happen to them. A good story line would be a woman is kidnaped, put into stocks and her kidnappers say nothing. They leave the room and for the next hour or so various tickling video clips play on a monitor. She knows she is going to get tickled and the anticipation is almost worse than the tickling.

Thinking about doing it with the wife during our next session.

What does everyone think?

YES! YES! YES! Clip producers should take note here, something i've tried to explain before- But return 'lee's should be shown their clips prior to getting tickled again, to possibly juice them up, and at some point during the action to see if watching themselves get tickled while getting tickled makes them go nuts?! Anyone follow this?

I have to say I think this is a really clever and a great fun idea to put into action: of course being the scenario being the kidnappers be someone (your wife) or the woman knows-or in the case of this (lovingly being the playful fierce yet gentle tickle bandit of course) you gently capturing her-gently forcing her to your will, little rough but not too painful or harsh you know-you know playful role play- then you do this you know sometimes on a special ocassion or randomly without routine-so it is a surprise-but make sure she will be up to tickle play or being intimate before you plan to do this-nothing like there being a fiasco since she had a busy work day and exhausted not feeling up to it.

You know might also be sweet-to sweeten the capturing-a spin on this you could woo and flirt with her you know seduce her slowly throw her off balance she thinks just going to be a wine and dine night-then suddenly you capture her and playfully tie her up and make her watch tickle videos for a short time-a hour or half hr is good but maybe shorter, maybe 15 or 20 mins, she is alone-then you come back and you begin the tickle attack, whereas you have engaged her mind by teasing her mentally by having her watch tickle videos to engage her mind-then when you see and know she is flustered and ready to go, then you come back-incorporate the foreplay-then you tickle attack (only if consensual and she wants that) or if she is not into tickling if she agrees you playfully make her yield to being teased and flirted with, brought to orgasm, if successful see how long and how much she can endure before she has to take a break or says enough-ready to lovingly retaliate.

What ya think about this? Hope this helps but yeah love your idea just make sure gentle and playful keep it spontaneous and consensual-don't be afraid to throw a bit of playful roughness to the mix. I am sure your wife will love it. Love to know what happens. Definitely have her on her edge of her seat not knowing what is gonna happen next.

:bunny::xpeepsofa:rowfull::pounce::pounce::pounce:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back