• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I Learned to be Tidy Part III: Revenge!

palindrome7

For the record, I would like to say that normally it is very wrong to sneak into a girl’s room in the middle of the night with the intent of laying your hands on her. Under regular circumstances, I would never consider dong such a thing. However, the circumstances on this night were far from regular. Regularly, my roommate does not go to great lengths to turn me into her maid/tickle toy and make me run around in boxer briefs that proclaim me her property. But this was where I was at. And that was why I was willing to go to such extreme lengths.

After she was done humiliating me in the living room, Maggie had trotted off to her room, and being exhausted as I was, I followed suit. But before I did, I made sure to set my alarm for 5 in the morning. I figured that would give me enough time to recharge, but still catch Maggie sleeping. As I dozed off, blueprints of my revenge danced through my mind. It was gonna be sweet…

My alarm sounded and I quickly turned it off. I didn’t want to risk waking up Maggie. I threw on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and crept towards Maggie’s room as softly as I could. I put my hand on the door, and realized that this whole plan could be ruined if Maggie was better at locking her door at night than I was.

I turned the knob and smiled. She was just as forgetful as I was. I pushed the door open a tiny bit, just enough for me to get a look inside to make sure Maggie was asleep. Sure enough, there she was, dozing away. It was a warm night, and she had gone to sleep on top of the covers, so I got the full presentation of Maggie’s sleepwear, which consisted of see-thru nightgown, with powder blue panties underneath. Part of me wanted to abandon my plan of revenge in favor of a new plan, which involved just taking in this sight for the next hour.

But the rest of me knew better. Sure, she looked lovely and angelic while she was asleep, but I had learned first hand how sadistic she could be when she was awake. I had to do something to strike back, before she striped whatever was left of my manhood.

I opened the door some more, and slipped through, watching the whole time to make sure she didn’t wake up. I walked on my toes all the way towards her, all the time thinking about what she had told me: Tickle her upper thighs long enough and she’d be a slave.

When I was a foot from her bed, I knew it was time to either put up or shut up. I looked her over, this time not merely for the pleasure of it, but trying to figure out the best plan of attack. She had done pretty well by sitting on the small of my back, but I wasn’t sure I was ready to go that far. After all, this was still a girl… I didn’t want to feel like I was really being inappropriate…

Then I remembered her giggles as she made me kiss her feet. Screw, inappropriate, I was going for this.

In one move I quickly, but gently, hopped onto her back. She awoke with a start, but before she could finish her first swear, I attacked her thighs.
It was the most satisfying scream I ever heard.

'EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!"

I didn’t have much experience when it came to tickle torture, so I figured basic was the way to go. I had my hands just a few inches below that great ass of hers and was giving her quick squeezes over and over. It seemed to be doing the job.

“AHHHHHHH! GET OFF ME! HAHAHAHAHAH! WHAT THE AHAHAH HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RRE AHAHAHAH DOING AHAHAHAH!

“What do you think? It’s payback time Maggie.”

She kept screaming and struggling like all hell. Her hands made an effort to reach back at me, but as I kept up the tickling she just ended slamming them against the mattress, a percussion to the melody of her laughter. Her butt kept jumping up and down, which was a helluva sight from my angle, but I was not going to be moved.

“HAHAHHA DAMNIT, I’LL AHAHAH GET HAHAHAH GET YOUUHAHAHAHAH!”

She couldn’t even get her threats out. The tables had truly been turned. In a few minutes, the threats turned to ‘”stops” and “don’ts”.

I decided to mix it up a bit, so every few seconds I changed where I was tickling, giving one part of her thigh a quick squeeze and then moving to another part, going after each part of her thigh with so pattern whatsoever. The randomness created a different, yelping reaction.

“HA! AH! AH! HA! HEE! HEE! HA! AH1!” It was so sweet.

That’s when I decided to start the teasing.

“Oh, what’s the matter Maggie? Can you dish it out but not take it? Are you not so tough? Are you just a ticklish little girl? Huh? Tickle tickle tickle.”

I changed my technique to the massage style that she had used on me, and it seemed to get her just as bad.

“HAHAHAH MARK HAHAHAH STOP! PLEASE AHHHAHAHAH”

Please? I couldn’t believe it. She was pleading already. This was going better than I had hoped. But if she thought I was stopping anytime soon, she was out of luck. I was having way to much fun. She was like playing an instrument. I’d go lighter so her laughs got softer, then harder to crank the volume back up. I’d stop for a few seconds to let them almost fade, then bring them back with a roar as I fired up again. If only music class had been this much fun!

“Well Maggie, are you sorry now? Sorry you tortured me out of mind? Sorry you thought it was so funny to make me beg? Huh? Coochie Coochie Coo.”

“HAHAHAH YES, MARK PLEASE HAHHAAHA I’M SO SORRY! AHAHAHA I’LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN HAHAHAH!”

“Damn right you won’t” I said, giving her a few more squeezes before stopping. I relished my victory as I heard her panting away, desperately trying to catch her breath. I was by no means done, but now that I had broken her with her thighs, I decided I wanted a new target.

I turned around on her and started lightly fluttering my fingers up her sides. The result did not disappoint.

“Teehehe teehee teeeheeheeheeheehee! Mark doohohohn’t! hehheheheh pleeeeehehehehse!”

This was too good to be true. My dominant roommate, my torturer, the girl who had made me declare her my master, was now giggling like a high school freshman! This was even better than the screaming.

I lifted my fingers for a second to think about my next target, but before I could begin, Maggie kicked up the pleading again as she caught her breath.

“Please, Mark….please don’t tickle me anymore…. I’m sorry I called you my maid, I’m so sorry. Pleeeeese.” She said in a soft, whimpering voice. And to think I had been afraid of this girl!

“I don’t know….” I said, as I gave a few quick pokes in the side, delighting in the flurry of giggles that followed. I suddenly understood why Maggie couldn’t stop torturing me when she had the power. This was irresistible.

“Teeheehehhehehe please! What if hehe what if I was your maid instead?”

Now that was an appealing thought! Still… If agreed to that now, I couldn’t really justify continuing my torture of her. And I was very much enjoying the torture. I considered her proposition as I wiggled my fingers in her smooth armpits.

“EEEEK” She wailed as she quickly brought her arms to her sides, which of course did her no good as all that did was shut my fingers in tighter so that their every twitch causes ticklish sensations. First screaming, then giggles, now “eeeks”? Was there no end to the sounds I could make come out of this girl?

She kept trying to negotiate through the tickles. “Maahahahark pleehehehehehase! Not Mahahahaid! I’ll behehehe your slahahahave!”
That caught my attention. But I wanted to make sure I had her.

“Say, pretty please, let me be your slave.”

Maggie turned her head around as far as she could, and stared up at me with those gorgeous brown eyes, eyes that were full of pleading, eyes that looked on the verge of crying. Then she said, in a soft, broken voice, “Pretty please Mark, let me be your slave.”

I withdrew my fingers and beamed with pride. I felt like a referee should hold up my arm and declare me “The Winnah!” But perhaps I could milk this just a tiny bit more….

“Okay Maggie. I except your terms. However, if you’re going to be my slave, I think we should make it official. Do you have a pair of white panties around here?”

She nodded weakly and motioned toward the lower drawer in her dresser.
“And are they big enough to hold all the writing I need to do?” I said, so caught up in my victory, that I actually ran a one nail along her ass, drawing out a high pitched squeal.

“Yes, yes! I promise they are… sir.”

I was in heaven.

I hopped off her, and opened her drawer. A little digger and sure enough there was a pair of white undies that would cover enough of her butt for me to write on and still look very sexy on her. I was about to ask her where she kept her marker when I heard a soft, terrible whisper.

“Suckerrrrrr”

Before I had time to turn around, her hands locked in my armpits, sending a ticklish shockwave through me and at the same time dragging me backwards. The ambush was such a surprise that I didn’t even realize what was happening until she had me on my back on her bed.

I could already feel the weakness that hits me whenever I’m tickled kicking in, but if I could just get back on my feet I thought I could still win this. Too bad for me, Maggie was thinking just as quickly, and was already trying to straddle me. Its funny, as desperate as my situation was, I can still remember being a little disappointed that Maggie’s otherwise see-thru nightgown had more substantial material covering her breasts, hiding them from view.

In climbing on the bed, she had to cease her assault on my armpits, which gave me just enough relief to try and mount a defense. She kept trying to work her hand in at my ribs or pits, but I kept managing to bat her hand away.

Just get her off, just get back on your feet. You can do this, I thought to myself.

But then Maggie pulled an unforeseen attack. She pulled one of her hands away from my upper body, grabbed the area where my leg met my groin, and dug her fingers in. Hard.

My hands lost all defensive skills as they flew to the sides, slapping her mattress wildly. My back arched so hard that I lost all sight of Maggie and instead was suddenly looking at the wall behind me.

“AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! NO NO NOOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!”

“Oh yes, yes yes!” she screamed back.

After about another minute of digging into the one area, she grabbed one my flailing arms and flipped me over so I was facedown. I tried to force myself back up, but I was just to weak. I don’t think anyone had ever tickled that specific area before, and its virgin nature had made Maggie’s tickles all the more devastating.

I heard a jingling, and then something cold around one wrist, then the other. I looked up just in time to see her securing the handcuffs she had just placed on each wrist to either side of her bed post, locking my arms in a giant Y. Even if I did get my strength back, it would do me no good. Lying there, my armpits exposed to the world, my body trapped on her bed, I had never felt so vulnerable. Maggie stood to the side of the bed, admiring her handy work.

“Please Mark, pretty please! I’ll be your slave.” She said in an exaggerated voice, mocking her earlier words. “I can’t believe you actually fell for that. Did you really think I’d tell you my weakest spot? Like I was just gonna wait around for you to turn me into your slave? I was psyching you out, Mark! It was just good luck that I really did hit your worst spot when I did.”

I knew it was too good to be true.

My victorious self had scampered off somewhere deep inside my psyche and I was back to the self that just wanted mercy.

“Well, Maggie hold on. If I didn’t really tickle you then OW!”

My reasoning was cut short by a firm spank on the ass. I couldn’t see what Maggie’s face looked like right then, and frankly, I was sort of glad I couldn’t.

“I didn’t say it didn’t tickle! As a matter of fact, it tickled like all hell! Some of that begging was even real! It just so happens that, unlike you, I don't fold!”

I tensed up, expecting her to punctuate that sentence with a tickle attack. But no. Nothing. Just the sound of her breathing. I can’t explain it, but that was almost worse.

I felt her ass slide on to my back, and I again tensed myself up for her payback to begin. But instead all that came was her calm voice.

“You came into my room in the middle of the night. You got on top of me while I was wearing nothing my nightie and panties. You tickled me. You tickled my ass. You…” She stopped and took a deep breath, “You made me beg. You tried to turn me into your servant. That’s what you wanted right? For me to be skipping around here, catering to your every whim, wearing nothing but underwear that said “property of Mark”. Would you have even let me wear a bra with that?”

“Yes…” I muttered softly, although I wasn’t sure if that was the truth or not.

Maggie felt the same way. “Yeah right.”

I felt her scoot up my back a bit more, and then felt her hair on my neck, as she leaned in. “So do you know what you are going to get for all that? Do you know what is going to happen to you now?”

I was petrified all the way down to my voice box. All I could manage was a weak shake of my head.

“Me neither. Because I’ve decided to get creative with you. And this time, there will be no mercy. No phrase that gets me to stop, no amount of begging that softens me up.” I felt more of her hair brush against my neck as she leaned down even close, until her full lips were almost touching my ear. “And no time limits. I’m not stopping until I’ve gotten my complete satisfaction”

I started to tremble, which she no doubt felt, as she reacted with a slight, sadistic snicker. “But let’s start this out right. I’ve listed your offenses. What do you say, Mark?”

“I’m sorry…” The word stuck in my throat, but self-preservation forced it out “…master.”

Another evil snicker. “Not yet. But you will be.”

To Be Continued.

great story. this whole series just sucks you in. and this was a great tease. it's amazing i'm starting to really dislike the maggie charecter in the she must be made to truly pay for her sins kind of way. from the F/M perspective i don't know how you could envision a more perfect dom.

Wonderful addition! I really look forward to this series, please continue!!

tell me she tickles him in the most sensitive areas and that she makes him beg for stuff he never thought he beg for lol
can't wait for part 4

This is a fanfuckingtastic series. Some really inspiring lines in this one:
a percussion to the melody of her laughter.
The series as a whole is a great example of the power play, give and take, push and pull dynamic of the kink itself.

Great work. Looking forward to reading more and something new of yours when this is over. :)

For kicks — and because I thought it was a really hot story — I'm bumping this post, which got its last comment on January 25, 2010 — 10 years ago today.

I liked this whole series, and one of the things I got a kick out of in this part was the male narrator having the tables turned on him when he was out for revenge. It's a plot device I like and use in my own f/m stories — when the male narrator finds himself at the mercy of some tickle-mad beauty, it's usually no one's fault but his own. If he had just minded his own business/cut his losses/walked away... but no. He had to try to get clever.

So, nice work Palindrome7. I see by your profile that you're still with us, though I don't know how long it's been since you posted work in the story section.

Another good story that got its last comment on 1/25/10 is this one by ELFweja.

Thanks for bumping it up! Great story! Dominant ladies like Maggie rock! :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back