• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A tickling I DONT like.

No_Style

TMF Expert
yes, the above statement is correct, youre not misreading things lol. Just something I was pondering the other day.

its not so much as a tickling I dont like...but being tickled by certain people. Dont get me wrong, as a kid I loved being tickled by my family. However, now that i'm older, Ive found myself almost uncomfortable with being tickled by family/relatives.

I have no idea why, but it may have to do with the fact that tickling isnt only playful for me, but pleasurable...and its just weird for me to experiance that with a person whom is related to me. The only tickling I enjoy is by a friend, girlfriend, co-worker....anyone who I know that isnt in my family...thats just my theory...what do you think?:2poke:

I agree entirely but maybe for another reason. As singularly a 'ler I'll tickle any female apart from my own reltives. This is because the act of tickling is sexual for me.

for me tickling can be both playful and sexual, so i can indeed take a tickle from a cousin and tickle right back, at the same time go out and get my jollys from being tickled or tickling a nice lady that i feel attracted to...

I find it playful also...but for some reason I just get uncomfortable :/

eh....at least I have plenty of people who can tickle me:boogie:

sweet! wish i had that problem, there are literally zero female lers in my area... not sure about lee's though... otherwise i gotta travel..

aww :C there are a few ticklephiles in CT, but none that live a decent traveling distince away...so I must work with what i've got :p

[QUOTEi'll have to keep CT in mind on my travel plans lol
][/QUOTE]
haha awesome :)

I get nauseous if tickling even comes up around my family. It grosses me out. I haven't been tickled or discussed tickling in front of my family for at least 10 years. I would sooner talk to my family about giving a guy head than I would about tickling him/him tickling me.

I totally get you on this. While tickling can be both playful and sexual for me, it's mostly sexual so anything that involves tickling and relatives is not my cup of tea. Tickling with friends is fine with me though and it happens often, almost always a playful vibe there.

great feed back guys :D thank you!

yes it's extemely awkward to be near my family when they speak of tickling...or if my older brother tickles me I get kind of annoyed. it's nothing personal to my family at all, but like angel said I get very sexual feelings for tickling, and it just doesnt work.

I am the same way. Tickling is sexual for me. Luckily, my relatives dont tickle me. I would literally get sick to my stomach. I even really dislike being tickled by people if i think they are unattractive =\

Ick Factor to the Ninth.

I am the same way. Tickling is sexual for me. Luckily, my relatives dont tickle me. I would literally get sick to my stomach. I even really dislike being tickled by people if i think they are unattractive =\

This too -- Feel quite sick if family members bring it up, and in some cases,

if they act like they might have the same (genetic inclination :eeew: )

Cute & [very] distant cousins, maybe, and I've even avoided that --
Anything closer, NO thank you.

Haha this is so funny, I hate when family members mention anything tickle related! It creeps me out biggo! They may as well be talking about blowjobs and 69ers!!!!!

LOL a female?! from CT?! OMGOMGOMG haha :p jk kiddin' love, welcome glad to see I ain't the only one here :)

No Style, I'm exactly the same. When I was little my dad used to tickle me a lot but as I got older, even by the age of 8 or 9 I started despising it by him and this goes for my sisters as well and my mum. I don't want them touching me nor do I even like hearing them say the word "tickle". It makes me cringe and feel very frustrated. But being tickled by cousins, friends, co-workers, partner..I have no problem and I enjoy it very much. Not that I get any arousal from it, but because it's more fun and comfortable that way. Even seeing my parents tickle each other (not that it happens anymore, I witnessed it when I was younger than 6) I'd run out the room. I hated it. Maybe I'm weird by having those feelings but it simply just is.

I think it all boils down to context, No Style.

You kiss your mother or your father or your sisters or brothers.
Your caress your mother or your father, or your sisters or brothers.
You cant tickle your mother or your father, or your sister or your brothers.
Or your nieces or grandchildren.

At the end of the day physical contact that cement the relationships that build up your family network

However...is never ever in "that" way which is loaded with sex and physical pleasure. A kiss to your grandfather can be intense in emotion because you love him, but is never intense in physical pleasure like a french kiss with your lover.

You love your family your friends so much, and you love your lover or husband or wife or partner so much.... and nevertheless there are so but so different.

Oh. my god. When my mother tickles me? It's HORRENDOUS. It makes me feel weird and I go running and screaming. And not in the way we enjoy.

But if my boyfriend does? Hello, nurse.

Poke-tickles. Not even a tickle so much as a poke, when somebody jabs their fingertip into your rib. You get that momentary sensation of a tickle, but it dies out and you realize you just got poked. Pokes are just bullshit. Anybody who pokes me gets to happily introduce their face to my knee.

I totally get you on this. While tickling can be both playful and sexual for me, it's mostly sexual so anything that involves tickling and relatives is not my cup of tea. Tickling with friends is fine with me though and it happens often, almost always a playful vibe there.

Yes. As usual I agree with the Angel of 77. :tiger:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back