• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trucker Trouble (M/f, nudity, noncon sexual)

Black Widow

TMF Poster
Originally released as one of the short stories in Marquis' "A Collection of Decadence", I received several requests to release the story on it's own in hopes of a sequel. I didn't intend to continue with it, but I can see an open door with a lot of unresolved and promising tickle torture, so why not?

"Trucker Trouble"

The rain was pounding against the windows of the tiny diner as the drenched 23 year old waitress hurriedly ran inside and fought against the wind to close the door behind her.. Chuck, the diner's owner, glanced at the clock, noting the time and snorted frustratedly. Lexi was late again. This made the 4th time this month she showed up nearly an hour late with some random excuse, and Chuck was running out of patience. She hung up her wet coat and wrung out her shoulder length, platinum blonde hair. Her friend and fellow waitress, Haley, rushed over to her with a tray on her shoulder.

“Lexi! You're soaked to the bone! What in the world happened to you?” Haley asked; her deep brown eyes looking genuinely concerned.

“Well, first my alarm didn't go off, and then my car broke down about a mile from here, and, of course, I didn't have an umbrella with me.” Lexi said as she rolled her eyes. “If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.”

“Yeah, well, Chuck is fuming that you're late again. Go dry up and get changed into another uniform in the break room... and hurry up, girl. I need your help.” Haley said as she took off; her long, dark pony tail bouncing as she bustled toward the kitchen.

Lexi ran to the break room in search of another uniform, her wet sneakers squeaking and leaving a trail of water the whole way. She grabbed one of the midnight blue button down tops and matching skirts that were hanging and quickly removed her wet, cold clothes; including her bra and pink cotton panties. Thankfully, she had the foresight to put her panty hose and work shoes in her purse, so at least they weren't dripping wet. She quickly buttoned the thin fabric of her top, which came down to her navel, and when she zipped up the flared skirt, she found it was so short that it barely covered her ass. Her generous bust kept threatening to burst open the buttons of her top. She sighed frustratedly when she saw that the other two uniforms were the same size.

“Damn petite people. It's not my fault that I'm 5'8 with long legs and big boobs!” She cursed as she looked at herself in the mirror, and decided as long as she was careful, it was better than being drenched. She slipped on her nude panty hose and buckled the ankle straps on her black heeled shoes. Just as she finished fastening the strap on the last shoe, Haley opened the door and said, “Ready or not, it's showtime! Customers are chomping at the bit out here, but I should be able to keep them occupied a little longer. Oh, and before Chuck sees it, be sure to mop up this wet floor first before someone trips and gets hurt.”

“Coming right now!” called Lexi. She hopped up and tugged down on her short skirt as she ran to grab a towel. She walked into the kitchen and smiled at Chuck, who shot her a dirty look and went about flipping some hotcakes and sizzling sausage links. Lexi decided it was best not to say anything, so she bit her lip and grabbed a towel, and, being mindful of her short skirt, carefully crouched down to sop up the water she'd tracked in earlier.

The bell on the door chimed as a large lumberjack looking man wearing blue jeans, steel-toe boots and a thick, long sleeved flannel jacket entered the diner. Julie, the 19 year old petite, brunette hostess greeted the tall, salt and pepper haired trucker as he wiped his wet boots on the mat. He nodded to the pretty young woman and walked over to the glassless window of the kitchen where Chuck was laying out plates of food for the waitresses to serve.

“Hey, how's it going, old man? Haven't seen your ugly mug in a few weeks.” jested Chuck as he greeted his burly, long time friend.

“Been doing some overtime runnin' that old big rig all over the damn country. I figured I couldn't drive through the great state of Montana without stopping by the famous Chuck's Diner; where the hotcakes are almost as hot as the waitstaff.” Earl said as he winked at the blushing Julie.

“I'll seat you at your usual table, Big Earl. Coffee's on it's way!” called out the chipper Julie.

“Fine, darlin.” he said, smiling, then directed his attention to his friend. “So what's new, Chucky? Other than the unseasonably torrential downpour.” inquired the 6'3 husky man as he hung up his wet flannel jacket.

“Oh, just the usual. Same shit, different day. Lord knows I can use a vacation after 7 straight years of going without. Sure could use a manager I can rely on.” Chuck hinted. “After 30 odd years of driving cross country, you're not interested in settling down any time soon, are you old boy?” asked Chuck with a grin across his face.

“What? And give up my exciting adventures to exotic lands like Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Mobile, Alabama?” responded Earl with a throaty laugh. “As always, I promise I'll let you know when it's time to hang up the tires.” he added.

“I'm holdin' you to that. You should be ashamed of yourself, leaving me to deal with these women all alone. In fact, I'm gettin' ready to let one of 'em go real soon.” he said, shaking his head.

“Oh yeah?” Earl raised an eyebrow and leaned on the ledge, crossing his arms. “What's the story with this one?”

“Completely unreliable. Kid can't get her ass here on time.” responded Chuck as he nodded in the direction of the waitress on her hands and knees bending over to finish cleaning up the wet floor.

Earl turned his head and let his gaze fall on the short, dark blue skirt riding up the backs of the girl's long, shapely thighs as she rocked back and forth scrubbing the water covered floor.

“Aw, not my sexy Lexi.” he pouted. Earl had a crush on the cute little blonde ever since she'd started working at the diner several months ago. “She certainly does have a nice ass, though..” said Earl, amused. “I take it you didn't tell her yet?”

“Hell no, I'm short staffed as it is, and I'm in no mood to deal with her lame excuses.” answered Chuck as he tossed the hotcakes and sausage links onto the plate, promptly tapping a bell to alert Haley for the next pickup.

As Lexi stood up, the lower curves of her nicely rounded ass became momentarily visible to Big Earl's lingering eyes, and he had to adjust himself. At that moment, an idea occurred to him.

“Ya know, jobs are pretty scarce around these parts, and good help is just as hard to find.” Earl began as he smoothed his bushy mustache. “Why not let me teach the girl a little lesson in responsibility? I can guarantee after tonight, she'll do anything you tell her to.” grinned the brawny truck driver.

“Hmm.” paused Chuck as he thoughtfully rubbed his chin. “Well, hollerin' and threatenin' doesn't seem to be getting through to her. All right, old friend. If you can straighten out this little vixen, then it'll be a good reminder to all of the girls that I DO have a business to run here. Go work your magic.” he decided as he tossed a slab of bacon onto a hot frying pan.

“It may get a little rowdy, seein' as how there's nothin' but us raunchy truckers hanging about, but your girls won't be slackin' after tonight. That I can promise you.” chuckled the hefty trucker.

With that, Big Earl casually walked over to his table where an ice water and his piping hot cup of coffee were waiting for him. He chatted with a few friends to let them in on his plan to make an example of one of Chuck's waitresses, and they were all ears in anticipation of the show to come. It gets very boring and lonely being on the road for so long. The men thoroughly enjoyed frequenting Chuck's Diner, as he always hired pretty girls, and their required uniforms were quite pleasing to ogle. Also, there was not a “hands off the waitresses” policy, either, as Chuck wanted his diner to be a fun place where the truckers could unwind.. Out of fairness, the girls knew this upon hire, but none of them knew quite what to expect.

The beautiful 26 year old, olive-skinned, Haley, was so used to the perverted truckers hitting on her that it didn't even phase her when one of the greasy men would wrap an arm around her bare midriff as she'd take their orders. She, like the other girls, really needed this job, and the men were harmless enough for the most part. Once in a while they'd sneak a kiss, mischievously lift their skirts or grope the girls when they weren't looking, but Haley would just laugh it off as they always tipped well. Lexi, on the other hand, tried her best to keep her distance from the ornery customers, as a few of them had found out unintentionally about her extreme ticklishness. A knee squeeze here and a pinch on her sides there sent her squealing and dashing into the kitchen to compose herself, much to their entertainment.

Finished drying the floor, Lexi tied on her apron and greeted a table where three truck drivers were seated. She recognized them as Bill, Larry, and Frank. As she was taking down their orders, she felt a finger run up the back of her leg, causing her to drop her pen and let out a high pitched yelp. She abruptly turned around to find the culprit behind the sharp tickling sensation. Her eyes widened as she saw Big Earl staring mischievously up at Lexi, one big hand cradling his chin, supported by his elbow on the table, and he politely motioned with one finger for her to come over to him. Lexi exhaled quickly and shot him a forced, sweet smile, nodding twice. Afraid to take her eyes off of him, she slowly turned her attention back to the other table. She quickly brought the men their drinks and stopped over at Earl's table.

“Hello there, Big Earl. Are you ready to order?” she inquired timidly, still remembering the last time she had to wait on this fiendish older man. It was Earl that had first discovered how ticklish she was when he playfully squeezed her knee while she wasn't looking. After that, it was like a game to him to catch her off guard, and she tried her best to stay away from his ticklish grasp.

“I'm fine with coffee for right now, darlin. I was wonderin' if you could do me a favor though. It seems I've dropped my napkin under the table, and I was hopin' you'd be a doll and get it for me.” he said with a sly grin.

“Oh, uh, sure... under the table, you said?” she asked meekly.

“Uh huh.” he answered, stroking his mustache with his other hand.

Lexi hesitated for a moment, and was about to ask Haley or Julie to bail her out, as bending over was the last thing she wanted to do around these horny men. Julie was greeting more customers and Haley was playfully fighting with one of her many admirers, Ted, who kept trying to lift up her skirt. Lexi carefully kneeled down and lifted the table cloth, then winced as she saw where his napkin had landed; all the way in the right corner by the wall. As she stretched her arm towards it, she could feel her skirt rising up above her buttocks, and just when she reached it, Earl suddenly dropped a spoon on the same side as the wall, but near the farther left leg of the table.

“Oops! Clumsy me! I am truly very sorry. Butterfingers today!” he guiltily admitted from above. Lexi blew blonde hair wisps out of her face and extended her arm even further under the table, bending over so far that her ass started rising in the air. The men seated at the table across from here were enjoying the view of her visibly rounded ass and lower pussy lips thanks to her sheer panty hose as the unlucky girl strained to reach the spoon handle. Finally she pulled the spoon and napkin out from under the table and stood up, her skirt still bunched up above her rounded ass. She promptly smoothed it and pulled it down as far as it would go.

“Uh, Miss Lexi?” came a voice from behind her. She turned just as one of the men held up his glass filled with ice. “Mind if I get a little more water, when ya get a minute?”

“Not at all, Larry. I'll be right back with that.” she quickly replied, and turned to the beaming Earl. “I'll be right back with another spoon and napkin for you.” she faked a smile and ran to get the requested items.

The men exchanged glances with each other, and when Earl nodded to the man requesting water, he clumsily knocked over his glass so that ice flew all over the table and floor. “Woops!” he said aloud, and Lexi came running over with a towel. “Oh, don't worry about it, Larry. I'll get it.” the blonde waitress reassured him as she bent down to clean up the spilled ice and water, momentarily forgetting about her short skirt. Earl picked up an ice cube and tossed it down the back of the young waitress' blouse. Lexi screamed and immediately kneeled upright; wiggling her shoulders frantically to remove the freezing little invader. All that shaking caused her bust to pop open a few buttons on her uniform; exposing a considerable amount of her ample cleavage. Finally, when Lexi stood up, Earl reached for her hips and pulled her down onto his lap; quickly wrapping an arm around her little waist.

“Earl! What are you doing? Let me go!” Lexi cried as the vice grip around her waist wouldn't budge.

“I just wanted to have a chat with my favorite girl is all! Now, what's this I hear you've been slackin' off at work lately? Showing up late and the like? What's the matter, sugar? Don't you like working for old Chuck anymore?” asked Earl..

“Of course I do! Please let me go, Earl!” Lexi pleaded with the strong man as she kicked her legs.

“Well, I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson in what happens to irresponsible girls, so that you get to keep your job, and my buddy Chuck has some reliable help.. Do you understand?” Earl asked with a smirk.

“Oh please, Earl! That's not necessary... I promise I'll be on time from now on!” Lexi said shakily. She would have promised him the Hope Diamond if he'd just put her down.

“No way, missy. You've got this comin' to ya. If this is what it takes to get through to you pretty girls, then I'm more than happy to oblige!” he said as he pinched at her ribs through the thin fabric of her top, while holding her tight with his other arm.

Lexi instantly let out peals of laughter, struggling to release herself from this bear of a man as he attacked her ticklish sides. Earl quickly realized that Lexi was laughing so hard, he could keep her incapacitated just by tickling her. He released his arm from around her waist only to lobster claw at the bare flesh along her midriff, and sure enough, all she could do was laugh even harder and fall back against him. Whenever she'd lift her arms to attempt to push off of him to stand up, he'd shoot his eager fingers right up to her armpits and slide under her short sleeves to relentlessly wiggle his fingernails right against her smooth ticklish hollows.

At that point, the damage was already done, as dropping her arms back down only helped to keep his tickling fingers trapped against her sensitive skin, forcing her to laugh all the more as the other customers watched with amazement. Haley wanted to help her friend, but didn't know what to do. As she tried to sneak away from the commotion, Ted pulled her down onto his lap. He happily slid his wondering hands up her skirt, wrapping his arms around her to keep her from running off. Bill grabbed ahold of Julie and had her sit with him and his buddies directly across from where poor Lexi was being tickled senseless. They deviously put the nervous Julie in the middle of the booth where she immediately felt two rough hands sliding up her bare thighs.

“Hehehehehehehehe!!!! Pleheheheheheese Ch.....Chuck!!! Please help meeeee!!” the blonde Lexi wailed between breaths.

“Now that's not very nice, Lexi. If you want the tickling to stop, you're gonna have to beg ME for mercy.” Earl playfully scolded.

“Oohh hahahaha!!! Oooooh Earl!! Please don't!!! Don't!!!!! Stop tickling meee!!” she demanded, squealing and bouncing on his lap as he ran his fingers up and down her ribs like piano keys.

“Don't stop tickling you? Well, sugar... I don't plan on it!” laughed Earl as he savored the sound of her sweet giggles, not to mention the arousing grinding of her tight little body against his lap.

Another button popped open on her dark blue top, and her luscious breasts started visibly swaying underneath. Earl had a fantastic view of her jiggling boobs, and he suspected the boys were ready to see a little more as well. With one hand running up and down her sides, he skillfully opened the last three pesky buttons down to her navel, her breasts now threatening to spill out.

“Now if you keep wiggling like that, everyone's gonna see your naked titties! Better control your crazy shakin' around!” Earl teased her as he increased the ticklish probing of her soft, uncovered tummy.

Lexi couldn't help herself as she violently thrashed about on Earl's lap, and with every jerk from side to side, more and more of her swaying breasts became visible to everyone in the room, until finally her bare breasts were completely exposed. Earl pulled down her top from her twisting shoulders and tossed it across the table to Frank. It wasn't until the mischievous captor used the nimble tips of his fingers to caress the poor waitress' nipples did she realize she was half naked.

“Noo!!! Earl!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Noooo not theheheheheherrre!!!” she screamed as his nipple torture relentlessly continued. Every time she lifted her arms to protect her violated breasts, he'd reach right back up to her armpits and she'd have to drop her arms to her sides again and let all of the men in the room gawk at her pretty bouncing boobs. She fought with all her might as his wondering fingers sought out and exploited every ticklish spot on her upper body, but he always returned to her cute pink nipples; forcing her to scream with laughter and beg for mercy.

Earl grabbed a piece of the ice from his glass and ran it cruelly all over her hardening nipples, allowing it to skim almost painfully down to her bare tummy. He even slipped the ice cube all around her open armpits and in between her ribs, eliciting shrieks and piercing screams mixed with laughter from the blonde beauty. He held the ice above her head and let the cold drips roll down her exposed breasts. Instinctively, she reached up with both of her hands to grab it from him, and he quickly let go of the ice and clutched both wrists above her head. With his free hand, he dug right underneath her round, goose bump covered breasts, forcing her to giggle and shake helplessly. He'd alternate wiggling his digits along her extended ribs and trace them along the outsides of her trembling tits. Her nipples shrank to hard, pink little pebbles that shook uncontrollably as he danced his fingers along her ticklish flesh, fluttering up and down her open armpits.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!! EEEEaarrrrrrlll!!!!! I Ca.... I CAN'T stand it!!! she managed to squeak out as she laughed wildly.

“Time to see how ticklish your bottom half is!” Big Earl announced as he abruptly lifted her legs up over her head, clutching a big arm under her knees to keep her legs trapped. Wolf whistles and cat calls ensued as her privates were visible to all from underneath the sheer pantyhose. She flailed her arms to try to get him to release her legs, but as soon as he started spider tickling the backs of her thighs, she was lost in a fit of giggles once again. The cheering spectators hooted and hollered as Earl tickled the hysterical waitress' curvy thighs. Lexi's hips were wiggling all over the robust trucker's lap as he scribbled his fingers down her sensitive legs, all the way down to her rounded, nylon covered ass. She was powerless as he maniacally scrambled his long, thick fingers all over her enticing cheeks.

“This is what happens to naughty waitresses who show up late and forget their undergarments!” huffed Chuck. Her boss crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, smiling ear to ear as the onslaught of tickling ensued. Haley and Julie looked on with open mouths and wide eyes, and started to get even more concerned for their own fates as the truckers who surrounded them began eyeing them up like cherry cobbler.

Lexi shuddered as she felt big Earl's exploring fingers descend between her legs. Her labia were extremely sensitive, and the panty hose enabled his fingernails to slide all around them proficiently. All she could do was whip her head back against Earl's shoulder and giggle uncontrollably as he pitilessly attacked the hairless outer lips of her sweet little ****. Lexi bucked so hard against his wiggling fingers that he had to call over two of his friends just to keep her from pulling her legs down.

The two men excitedly jumped up on the table and held Lexi's ankles high in the air and immediately started to unbuckle her shoes; effectively freeing Earl's hands to explore more of the bouncing blonde's ticklish body. Before she could even see what was happening, the old devil traced another ice cube along the curves of her rounded ass cheeks as he continued to rest one hand between her panty hose clad privates, repetitively tickling her pussy lips with his tireless fingers. Lexi wiggled and battled to suck in precious oxygen between forced bouts of howling laughter. Earl made circles with the ice cube until it melted all over her pink ass cheeks. Poor Lexi was beside herself from all of the torture, and renewed terror set in when the wily men restraining her ankles successfully removed her high heels and tossed them onto the floor.

“Earrrl!! Pleaaahehehehehese!!! Eeeeeenough ahahahahahahaha!!!” she tried to plea with her tormentors. She tried to pull her legs down, but the two strong truckers held both of her ankles tightly with a single arm while scratching savagely at her sensitive soles with their free hands.

Earl reached around with both big hands and explored along the thin nylon material along where the seam met her juicy ****. Earl ran his thick fingers quickly up and down each of her puffy lips; slipping them into the crevices of where her ticklish pussy met her legs, and he wiggled them there for a long time. All Lexi could do was laugh and beg them to show her mercy, which of course, fell on deaf ears, as they were having far too much fun to stop. Lexi was in ticklish hell, and the men ravaging her bare soles were only making it worse. Just when she thought she would faint from exhaustion, Earl knew when to reduce his ticklish assault before she could fall into unconsciousness. He spent the next half hour finding new tender spots; starting and stopping intermittently, leaving her cackling even harder than before.

Finally, it was time for Earl to turn the public show private. He nodded up to the men who'd assisted in detaining his lovely blonde hostage, who were clearly disappointed that their services were no longer needed. Earl stood and scooped Lexi up over his shoulder and lifted her skirt so that the whole restaurant full of horny men could get one more look at her exposed ass and twat as he walked towards the exit. The men all hooted and hollered and slapped her ass as he carried her by. Lexi was begging for him to put her down, but he'd hear none of it and continued strutting toward the door. Just before they left the diner, Lexi looked up to see the randy men surrounding Haley and Julie like a pack of hyenas. The horny truckers held them down on separate tables, and began enthusiastically tickling the poor giggling girls as they were being helplessly stripped naked.

Once he reached his Semi, Earl tossed Lexi in the cab and closed the door; locking it behind him so she couldn't get out. She quickly observed the little room and noticed bunk beds to her left. She darted over to the bunk beds and tried to climb to the top, where she figured she could more easily fend off his tickling fingers. She lifted her arms and grabbed ahold of the metal frame, trying to pull herself up. Earl smiled and pounced her from behind; tickling the vulnerable blonde girl's outstretched underarms mercilessly. She screamed laughter and nearly fell right there, but she still wouldn't let go of the metal bars of the top bunk. She tightened her grip as she remembered how horribly he tickled her in the diner. This of course left her naked torso vulnerable to the diabolical ticklish onslaught of her armpits and bouncing breasts.

She could barely hold on, but Lexi knew if she let go, she would never be able to fight him off of her. She would have to be Big Earl's play thing for the rest of the night. He sneakily unzipped her skirt with one hand while continuing the ticklish attack up and down her sides. In one swift movement, he pulled the last remaining article of clothing down the giggling girl's legs, save for her pantyhose. Lexi panicked and held onto the metal bar for dear life, while swinging her right foot up onto another bar to give herself leverage. Right before she found her footing to jump up onto the top mattress, Earl sped up his wiggling fingers along her sides and armpits, and noting her predicament, he slyly reached his other beefy hand around to flutter against her widespread ticklish pussy mound.

Suddenly, she felt the familiar spider tickles descend upon her nylon covered pussy lips again, and she went completely berserk! She immediately brought her leg back down in a sorry attempt to protect her insanely ticklish ****.

“Aaaaahahahahahaha!!!! NOT THERE!!!!!!!! Pleeaaaaasssse!!!! Ehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!! she begged.

“What's this? Ticklish little pussy, darlin? OH how unfortunate for you!! You just wait til I get you down from there... cootchie cootchie coo!!” Earl playfully teased as he raked his fingernails all over her nylon clad privates, and Lexi immediately lost herself in a fit of giggles and momentarily loosened her grip on the metal frame.

That was all he needed as he chuckled and pulled her convulsing body away from the bed frame. Earl tossed his ticklish victim face down onto the lower bunk bed and grabbed a nearby twine as he sat on the backs of her kicking legs, tickling her sides and making her squeal. Before she could get up again, he skillfully hog tied her, first binding her ankles together, and then tethering her flailing wrists behind her back. With a separate piece of rope, he attached the ends of her bound extremities and tied the end off to the metal frame above his head. This position caused her legs to splay open, and raised up her straining arms and ankles. Her body was essentially left immobile, and this unfortunate position also lifted her chest and knees slightly off of the lower mattress. Earl ran his hands all over her supple body, testing how well the ropes held her in place. A few minutes worth of tickling along her delicate sides proved impossible for her to break
free, but not from a lack of frenzied struggling. Earl grinned and scooted down towards the foot of the mattress, quietly removing his own clothes.

Lexi pulled against her restraints and rocked on the mattress, swearing under her breath and making half hearted threats. Within minutes, she felt Earl's hands gripping her ass, squeezing and massaging her ample cheeks. He fingered the thin, sheer material of her nylons where her crotch met her perky ass, and with minimal strength, Earl easily ripped the crotch of her pantyhose and peeled it open across her wiggling ass. She yelped as she felt her last tiny bit of protection tear open a window of unwanted access to her most private, sensitive areas.

After waiting a few minutes to build anticipation, he slowly traced a single thick finger down the center of her now completely accessible ass crack, forcing her to go rigid and squeak out a high pitched cry. He playfully swayed the dastardly finger left and right as he trailed up and down her sensitive crack, eliciting fits of giggles and screams from his bound victim. With the addition of a few more fingers, he frantically tickled the outsides of her bare labia with his sausage-like fingers. She pounded her head on the soft twin mattress and laughed hysterically as he relentlessly attacked her most ticklish area; her hairless ****.

Wiggling her ass as she did in a pathetic attempt at escaping the tickles prompted him to stroke his fat, erect cock with his free hand. She begged him to let her go in between gasps of air, and swore that she'd learned her lesson and would be the best waitress she could be from now on. He smiled at her desperate pleas, and instead brought down the head of his huge cock to glide across her now slick, wet lips.

“Ahhhhhahahahahahahahaha!!! Plleeeahehehehehese Biiiihihihig Eaaarl!!! Not that!!! Anyyythiiiihehehehennnng!!!!!” she begged as he slowly rubbed tip of his cock against her slippery labia.

Stunned, the older man stopped momentarily to let the waitress catch her breath. After mere seconds, he couldn't resist quickly flicking his cock head up and down her quivering slit once again, and sure enough, Lexi crazily tossed her head back and forth as high-pitched laughter erupted from the blonde waitress.

“You are the most ticklish little thing I've ever seen! This is what you get for tryin' to get away from me! Cootchie cootchie coo! Gonna tickle your little pussy with my big old penis! You know you're gonna get fucked, dont'cha? Laugh for me, little girl! Cootchie cootchie coo! I've got you all tied up with your pussy helplessly exposed, and you can't stop me!” Earl taunted.

Lexi was screaming laughter as his now drenched cock head slid ruthlessly up and down her slit and slippery ass crack. She tried to shake her ass from side to side to escape his horrid tickles, but he followed her every move with his long, hard dick; flicking it up and down and alternating side to side. Much to her dismay, Earl found her protruding clitoris and quickly ran his rigid cock back and forth across the sensitive little nubbin.

“Eeeeeeehehehehehehehe!!!!!!! Pleeeheheheaasee STAhahahahawwwp Eeearrrll!!!! Iiiiiitttt tickkkleeessss!!!!! AHAHahahahahaha!!!!!” was all the poor ticklish blonde could get out as his devious shaft took full advantage of her exposed clitoris.

“Nope. You're just gonna have to take it. I wonder how much more sensitive you'll be once I force you to cum! Ha ha ha.... your pussy is mine, little girl!” he teased the giggling young waitress.

“Ooohhohoho nOoooo!!!!! I..I c..cccouldn'tt bearrrr it!!! Ehehehehehehehehe!!!! she cried, now wishing more than ever that she could somehow close her legs to protect her ticklish privates.

“Ready or not, here comes the tickle monster for your pretty pussy! Gonna get your unprotected, ticklish clitty, too!” Earl teased and circled the head of his throbbing penis around the soaked entrance to her ****, causing her to giggle and scream even harder in anticipation of what was to come.

Her bucking hips made her creamy buns shake as he slid his thick meat between her inviting fleshy folds, not yet penetrating; just enjoying the feeling of her slippery wetness. Pinning her hips down to the mattress with his body weight, he pressed his hips against her cushy ass and waggled his fingers sporadically in and out of her exposed armpits. Lexi cackled and wiggled her hips in a useless endeavor to escape his invading cock. As promised, he reached around and maniacally tickled her engorged pink clitoris; sending jolts of electricity throughout her entire body and forcing her to screech with laughter. He kept flicking the fat tip against her wet entrance, every now and then pushing just the tip of the head in and pulling it back out. Earl enjoyed teasing the ticklish waitress, and with every direct jab and rub of his excited penis against her vulnerable snatch; he extracted pure screaming laughter from the beautiful blonde.

Earl chuckled and left his slippery cock head pressed snugly against the entrance of her love hole while tickling both of her upturned feet with all 10 of his fingers.. He raked his short, flat nails down her struggling soles, paying extra attention to the ticklish area right under her toes.

“Aaaeeeeeeee!!!!! Eeearrrrlll!!!! P...pppleeeeaaaaaaaaseee!!!!! EEEHEEEEEhehehehehehehehehe!!!!! she screeched; tears streaming down her cheeks.

The ornery trucker let her laugh for 10 straight minutes; ceaselessly tickling her feet before even acknowledging her anxious pleading. “What's the matter, doll? Ticklish tootsies? I'll bet you'd do anything to make me stop tickling your feet, wouldn't you?” he teased as he scribbled crazily all over her bare soles, his cock still jabbing at the entrance of her **** hole, keeping her aware of its presence with every wiggle of her hips.

“YES!!! Plleeeaaahahaahahaa!!” she erupted into a fit of laughter as he focused directly in the middle of her soft soles. No matter how she pulled and jerked around, the sensitive bottoms of her poor trapped feet were completely open to his ticklish assault.

“Then you're going to be a good girl and not struggle while I untie your ankles, isn't that right?” he asked playfully as he made quick circles around her heels.

“Hehehehehe!!! Y...... you're lehehehehetting me gg...ggoo?? she asked in disbelief, her entire body still tingling as he slowly dragged the pads of his fingers lightly down her soles.

“Do I have to ask again?” he threatened as he started to quickly graze across her plump little toes.

“Noo noooo!!! I... AAhhahahahahahaha!!!! I.... I'll bb....bb be goooood!!! Hehehehehe!!!” Lexi promised, fighting to catch her breath between giggles.

Earl loosened the tether that connected her ankles and wrists, but still left Lexi's hands bound behind her back. Before she could react, Big Earl flipped the surprised blonde onto her back and lifted her bound ankles back up towards the metal frame. He secured her right ankle to the post nearest the wall first, then he temporarily freed her left ankle only to quickly retie it to the opposite post; successfully spreading her legs widely apart and lifted upwards.

“What are you doooing!? I thought you were letting me go!!!” she cried.

“I never said that, darlin. I simply told you not to struggle as I untied your ankles.” he beamed down at her. She was a lovely sight. Her bound wrists behind her back forced her back to arch and accentuate her tits, and her shapely legs, lifted in the air and shackled by her ankles, made a perfect V and conveniently exposed her upturned ass and succulent pussy.

“Please untie me, Earl. I can't take it any more! You've been tickling me for HOURS! I PROMISE I'll be responsible and come to work early from now on!!” she vowed to her captor.

He pretended to listen to her, mockingly nodding repeatedly as he placed his hands on her ankles, then he slid them slowly down the backs of her legs. As his fingers headed closer to her round ass, her giggles started up again in earnest.

“Oh, don't tell me your cute little ass is ticklish too? How unfortunate!” he teased as he spider tickled five fingers on each ass cheek, getting closer and closer to her crack before tickling along her nylon covered bottom again. Every time she shook and bounced around, her titties jiggled much to Earl's delight. He kept tickling her ass with one hand while tearing her nylons just above her pussy mound.

“Oh, Lexi! What a beautiful pussy you have. How nice of you to have shaved it completely for me! But... what's this little...pink.. rosebud... between your legs? Looks like a little button. I wonder what happens when I press it.” he joked as he lightly traced his fingertip around her throbbing clitoris, sending the poor girl into hysterics.

“Hmm, seems to make you laugh when I touch it. That must mean you're happy! Wonder what happens when I do this.” he began as he laid on his stomach, his parted lips mere inches away from her trembling clitoris.

“OOOOOOOH NOOOOOOO!!!!! EARRRRLLLLL!!!!!!!! You're driving me CRAAAAZZZZZYYYY AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” screamed Lexi as the burly trucker took her bare clit into his mouth; his mustache madly tickling both sides of her labia as he suckled the hard little nubbin.

He changed his speed and pattern as he tickled her love button with his tongue; alternating fast, direct flicks in the center, then deliberate, drawn out circles around it. After countless minutes of exclusively manipulating her clitoris, Lexi noticed a warm feeling creeping up from deep within her loins. Her hips started suggestively rolling against his lapping tongue, in addition to hopelessly wiggling her ass side to side, trying in vain to detach her ticklish clit from his determined lips and tongue. Sensing she was nearing an orgasm, Earl redirected his erratically waggling tongue up along the length of each **** lip before sliding back down the opposite side. He darted the tip of his tongue into the entrance of her drenched love hole before zig zagging back up to her pulsing clitoris. Every time he'd reach her clit, she'd involuntarily throw her head back laughing, causing her jiggling breasts to shake like jello.

Earl brought both of his hands down around her ass cheeks, clutching them and pulling them apart with the heels of his hands as he feasted on her naked, captive pussy. With his thumbs, he tickled her ass crack and let his lingering fingers flick against her **** hole and labia, adding a hint of horny moaning to her bursts of giggles. Rotating her hips to avoid his eager tongue only aided in tickling her snatch by rubbing against his bushy mustache. Her head whipped from side to side as he scribbled his fingers up and down to tickle the sides of her hairless pussy; adding to the already mind numbing sensations of her ravaged, captured clit and squirming ass. She suddenly remembered what Earl had mentioned earlier about tickling her after she orgasmed, and she screamed and shook herself out of her lustful trance. Like a wild cat, she frantically pulled against her restraints to fight her urges to cum.

“Uh oh! Getting close, baby? Looks like the tickle monster wants to come back out and play! He's gonna get that little clitty of yours!” Earl chuckled as towered over her trapped body.

“Oh NOO! NO! Please!! Earrrrlll!!! Lexi begged as she closed her eyes tight, preparing for the worst as she felt him climb on top of her. Within seconds, she lost herself to her own giggles as she felt a hot tongue flick over her cherry nipples. Earl slowly licked around her areola, enjoying the sounds of her feminine giggles and protests as he kissed and licked around the squeezable flesh of her breasts. He took a nipple between his teeth and suckled it, letting the end of his tongue stab at it repeatedly. Lexi squirmed beneath him, reduced to high-pitched cackles as he aimed his hard cock right above her unsuspecting clitoris.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! PLLLeeeahehehehehese Nottt THATTTT!!! Don't make me cuuummm!!! Hehehehehehehehe!!!!” she screamed bloody murder as he slid his thick cock head across her ticklish clit.

With her legs up in the air, nothing could protect her vulnerable, ticklish nubbin as Earl stroked his fat dick all over it. After the unwanted but sensual tongue teasing of her privates, her clit was completely extended from it's protected hood and thus felt every bump and ridge as Earl's cock relentlessly tickled and tortured its tiny prisoner. Earl smiled as he took her other nipple into his mouth, grazing his teeth gingerly along the pink flesh as he flicked his dick rapidly against her sensitive clit, pushing her to the verge of orgasm.

“Nnnooooo.... I....c...cann't cummm....” she said to herself.

As if Earl could read her mind, he snickered and positioned the bottom of his veiny, hard shaft against her clitoris and wet slit, while poising his hand just above her outer labia. He ground and wiggled his hips against her clit while fluttering his fingers all over her wet **** lips, all the while never ceasing the nipple sucking. He'd alternate speed and direction as his cock slipped and slid against her clit, shaking his hips and rocking her to the core. After mere minutes of the excruciating sensations of her stimulated clit and tickled pussy lips, she felt the familiar warm feeling rising deep within her loins. When he scrambled his fingers down her ass crack and back to her outer pussy again, she couldn't help submitting to the delicious throws of orgasm completely overtaking her body. Her legs started shaking violently as he traced a finger around her asshole; his slithering cock gliding over her engorged, helpless clitoris.

“Oh!! Godddd!!!! Pllleeeeeaaasseee!!! I ca....I cannn'ttt!!!” Lexi started screaming from the overpowering feeling over taking her as her head pushed back against the mattress.

At the start of certain climax, Earl thrust his thick cock deep inside of her more than ready **** hole, sliding all the way in and out of her delicious wetness. The feeling of her G spot being stroked and caressed by his penetrating cock pushed her over the edge. The fire deep inside of her exploded as the walls of her **** throbbed and clenched down onto his pumping cock. Lexi was flopping on the bed like a fish out of water as Earl's tongue rolled around her erect nipples; his penis continually fucking her drenched ****.

“Ohhh.... Oh God Earrrrlll PLEASE!!! I'm too sensitive!! Pleeeeaaaaahehehehese!!! Lexi screamed when she felt his fingers running savagely over her ribs and sides..

“Hehehehehehehehehe!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Aaaahahahahahahahaha!!!! she shook her head left and right as he tortured her hyper sensitive under arms, wiggling them up and down her sides along her plush bouncing breasts.

He kept his hard cock rolling around inside of her hot wetness, the fat tip tickling her still throbbing G spot as she shook with laughter. The feelings of her hips gyrating against his erection were far too deliciously sinful to describe. He loved the sound of her squeals and futile protests as his hairy balls slapped against her swaying, rounded ass. Every time she pressed her hips down into the mattress in a useless attempt to pull his cock out of her, he'd easily reach down and rapidly wiggle his finger over her slick, ticklish asshole; causing her to push right back against him in ticklish agony. With one hand occupying Lexi's damnably tickly perineum and asshole, and the other scuttling up and down her torso, the overwhelming feeling of his cock impaling her sopping wet **** brought him to the edge at last. Scrambling all of his fingers down on the ticklish blonde's tummy, her responsive shaking and peals of laughter were all it took to force his
big balls to explode. With a rumbling groan, his cock spasmed; shooting his pent up load deep inside of her conquered ****.

Both of them panting heavily, Earl collapsed his body weight on top of Lexi; his cock still buried deep inside of the poor, exhausted waitress. She could feel his penis still flexing inside of her. After a few minutes, Earl reached up and untied Lexi's ankles, then he rolled her onto her side to free her wrists. Her tired legs and arms were too sore to move, and she was as limp as a rag doll as he rolled her on top of him, replacing his semi hard cock inside of her. She was far too weak to protest, and giggled softly as the ornery older man lightly ran his fingers up and down her back, enjoying the feeling of her naked tits smashing against his furry chest.

“So it looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of each other.” said Big Earl, delighted. “I've decide the time has finally come to retire the old rig and set up a permanent residence nearby.” Lexi's eyes shot wide open as she speechlessly stared at the burly man in disbelief. He enjoyed her terror-stricken reaction and continued informing her of his plan.

“Chuck mentioned how he could use a manager to watch over the diner so he can take some much needed vacation time. Who knows how long he'll be gone...” he winked at the petrified waitress and pulled her naked body tightly against his. Lexi bit her trembling lip as she envisioned the future late nights of ticklish torture she'd have to endure with Big Earl as her boss.

~BW

:spider:

You are a very naughty girl for writing stories like this.

Don't ever stop. ;)

Nice sizzling details... :-O oh my.... I think I'll take some ice water myself !

Another wonderful story by you. I want to let you know that I enjoy reading your stories and can't wait to see if this gets updated, or if you just post a new story.

I don't want sequels to become stale, so I won't release something that's not exciting to me, at least. There are times, however, that I get a new idea, and feel compelled to write it out before I lose it. That is why I post them as they come to me. I suppose I could hold off until all of the sequels of one entire story are done, but I'm too impatient and anxious to share them with all of you. ;)

You'll just have to use your sadistic, creative imaginations in the mean time... but keep in mind... anticipation does add intensity.

:chocrabbit:

~BW

Indeed it does. :chocrabbit:

But I understand how you don't want things to become stale. Feeling like you're beating a dead horse over and over again. Not a good feeling.

Well again enjoyed the story and all of your other stories. Even if they are naughty. ;)

Gosh ~BW,

Each story, your main character gets more likeable. From the snotty Andi (from the Plumber story), to the playful country girls (Old Man Orville), and now to Lexi (a sweety I'd probably like to date). LOL!

You are really hurting me BW. As I was stressing my way through your current tale (The perils of Lexi), I found myself reaching for my cell phone to call 911 so that I could get her some help.

As I was reading, I was screaming "HOLD ON TO THE BED LEXI!" and "OH NO! DON'T GO UNDER THAT TABLE! IT'S A TRAP!!!!!" and "RUN! HE'S BURLY AND PROBABALY CAN'T CATCH YOU!"

But she simply wouldn't listen to me :(.

In all seriousness ~BW, I Looooooove your work! ;)

Last edited:
I Have A Question

Does anyone have a problem with me writing a sequel with what happened to the other two waitresses?

des

I asked her if she was going to write a sequel, she said she rarely plans sequels in advance unless it just comes to her but has no problem if someone creates one in their image!

Hey Banshee. You seem to have something brewing for this one, so why not give it a shot? I'm currently working on the third parter to Orville's Farm, so it could be a while on my end. Just add a note at the beginning on where the story was inspired from so readers will understand the predicament and characteristics of the other waitresses.

Good Luck.

~BW

Ok

Is it cool if I backtrack to the part where they are first caught by the men?
I promise it'll be non consensual as hell

Thank You

I have about 3 more parts planned. Just need time to right them.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back