• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interesting story about my father

tickleteasing

Verified
I was listening to my parents talking about car accidents and my father was saying he has only been in one car accident that was his fault, he said he was tickling a woman in the car and had an accident. I said nothing after hearing that and you know what the old saying is about the apple and the tree.

Just about everybody tickled somebody else before, that doesn't mean anything. Although it isn't so smart to tickle someone who is driving or while you drive!

Take that as a lesson to tickle in parked cars only. :D

Lol, this.

You do bring up a good point though. I know if I would have heard my dad tell that story I would have had to leave the room lol.

To me it's not a joke. I ask all of you to please refrain from tickling in moving cars. All it takes is one wrong move to cause another human being to be in pain for the rest of his or her life. Tickling in a moving car is making the decision that other people's lives don't matter. (Please understand, I'm not passing a judgment on people like Tickleteasing's father who have made mistakes in the past; I'm only asking members of this community to understand that it is not an acceptable thing to do in the future, if responsibility for other people's lives means anything.)

Just as texting is becoming outlawed around the country, tickling the driver could involve you in a serious accident.

Very interesting and a very great funny story tickleteasing. I bet your father had a fun time explaining that to the cops lol seriously though, that had to be awkward and a rough thing to do, but thanks for sharing this thread. It made me laugh and made me smile, so thanks again. Sending you hugs.
Yeah and I am sure that the apple don't fall too short from the tree, you do seem to have a streak of ticklish orneriness in you, sure I know where that came from ;) I just don't know how you were able to keep from laughing like crazy and able to not give away you share a love to tickle too, too cute of a story.

:bunny::tickling::tickling::tickling:;):ty::twohugs::twohugs::pounce:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back