• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Triad of the Feather

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Orville was laying peacefully in his bed, his body wraped in the warmth of his covers. He was laying on his belly, arms tucked neatly at his sides. He was dreaming of beach, the sun warming his naked body, the sand caressing him and the waves laping against the shoreline;lulling him into a deep sleep.

Suddenly a darkness fell over the beach in his dream and three large men emerged out of the water. Orville began tossing and turning in his bed as the three men got closer to him on the beach. The three men circled Orville's body, one held his wrists and the other held his feet down. The third smiled and knelt down next to a very helpless Orville. The he ran is fingers along Orville's ribs, slowly, probing each rib, tickling them with great care to make sure his touch tickled deeply.

Orville began giggling as he felt the man's fingers kneading and probing each.. ticklish.. rib. Then the man worked his fingertips underneath, into Orville's belly making him struggle and laugh loudly. Orville began screaming for him to stop. The man just laughed and tickled him harder till Orville nearly became breathless. Just as the man reached for Orville's ticklish armpits. Orville woke up, sweat dripping off his body, his pajamas stuck to his body.

He got up and stripped off the pajamas and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water beat on his bare skin. After he had washed himself, he turned off teh water and stepped out of the shower, robe in hand. As he was putting on his robe, he looked into the mirror and saw a small man standing in his room.

"How the hell did you get in here?" Orville asked, both startled and nervous to find a stranger in his room. The man was small with a well developed musculo body and soft fingers. His nails were long with points on them. On the pocket of his blazer was a crest with two feathers criss crossed. Between the feathers was a figure giggling.

The man spoke softly to Orville. "I am Ravi, the Oracle of the Order of the Feather. You summoned me to come to you." Orville sat down on the couch and looked at Ravi. "I didn't summon you or anyone else!" Ravi laughed.

"Yes you did so through your dream. In your dream three men rose out of teh sea, two of them held you down while the third began tickling you. Is this not so?"

Orville nodded, somewhat confused. "Yes that was my dream. What summoned you? Who are you?" Orville asked, easing his body back ina more comfortable position.

"Why your ticklish laughter of course! I was sent to you so that you may seek out the Triad of the Feather." Ravi walked closer to Orville, waiting for him to let his guard down.

Orville was still dripping wet from his shower, but he was interested and leaned towards Ravi. "Why were you sent to me? Who is the Triad of the Feather?"

Ravi sat down next to Orville and began telling him about the Order of teh Feather. "You have a special link to the Order of the Feather by your ticklishness. We need you to find a rare artifact that was stollen by the three men who were tickling you in your dream. The artifact is a small stature of the Goddess Desrainia, tickler of all. Your ticklishness is rare and that is why you are the chnosen one to find this artifact."

Orville sat up, "What if I say no?" Ravi laughed. "Then I will tie you and torture until you say yes. Once i start tickling you, yhou will be covercome with laughter."

Orville sat back and looked at Ravi for a long time. ravi noticed that Orville was still quite wet under his robe. "Let me dry you off as you ponder my request." Orville gulped slowly then nodded, "Yea.. sure."

Ravi worked his hands across orville's back and dwon his sides making him wriggle and twist protectively. ?"My my.. You are quite ticklish!" Then Ravi gently slipped off Orville's robe and began wiht gentle tickling strokes along Orville's armpits and inner arms. Orville giggled and tried half heartedly to wriggle away, but rerally not minding Ravi's tickles. Soon Ravi had Orville giggling and wriggling playfully.

"Stop..STOP!PLEASE.... i CAN'T STAND IT!" screamed Orville between giggles. Ravi laughed and stopped tickling Orville. "This is why the Triad needs you. Your ticklishness overwhelms you. This will lead us to the location of the artifact we seek."

Orville shivered and composed himself. "W-What would I have to do?" Ravi smiled. "You would come with me to the Temple of the Triad. There you would be taken to the sacred chamber of Desrainia. Once there, you would be tied to the altar and tickled into a trance."

"Why can't someone there do this? Have you no idea how ticklish I really am? I'd never bear it! I giggle now at the slightest touch to by body, even through clothing." Ravi looked at Orville. "You are the chosen one. You bear the mark of the Triad."

Orville searched his body. "What mark? All I have is a birthmark just under my right armpit. Ticklish as hell on that mark, too!" Ravi picked up Orville's right arm and stroked the birthmark, making Orville giggle. "I told you that birthmark is especially ticklish."

Ravi dropped Orville's arm. "That is the mark of Desrainia, Mistress of Ticklishness. Only the most ticklish have it. This is why we need you. Once you are in a hyperticklish state, you will see the statue and be able to tell us where it is."

Orville listened patiently, but did not answer Ravi. Ravi began stroking the bottom of Orville's feet. Orville's eyes grew wide and he began giggling and thrashig as Ravi slowly ran his fingertips up and down Orville's soft, pink soles. "Alright! ALRIGHT I'LL GO... just stop tickling me!!!" cried Orville.

Smiling Ravi stopped tickling Orville and took out a map. He began pointing out all the important places on the map. Orville's intrerst peaked when Ravi pointed out a seculed oasis. the oasis is home to the shrine of Nef'Temin. Nef'Temin was the handmaiden to Desrainia. she was also tickler to Desrainia as well as Desrainia's ticklee.

Orville took a closwer look at the picture of Nef'Temin and saw that she had the same mark onm her arm as he did. Ravi smiled. "Are you surprised to see that?' he asked. Orville nodded. "I never knew what this mark was. I thought it was a tatoo put on me at birth." Ravi sat closer to Orville, sipping his wine.

"That mark on your arm means that you are part of an ancient group of ticklish ticklers who protected Desrainia when she needed protecting, played with her when she needed to be tickled and were obedient to her when she wanted to be the tickler. That mark also brings risk. As you said before, the mark is especially ticklish. If you were captured by enimies of Desrainia, the first torture poit they would go to is the mark on your arm. The would tickle you there into submission."

Orville listened intently. "No mark on the skin can be taht sensitive." Ravi smiled and took Orville's arm. Then he began slowly and deliberate tickling stroeks. Orville began giggling and trying toi get loose by twisting his arm. The more intense Ravi's strokes became, the more Orville squirmed and giggled until he nearly passed out. Ravi let go of his arm and laughed. Orville, his chest risng up and down hard from all the laughter just looked at him.

"I believe you! I will go wiht you. I have one question for you." Ravi smiled and said."And what is your question?" Orville stood up, "Are you.. ticklish?" Ravi smiled broadly. "Oh yes.. I am extremly ticklish. I enjoy a good tickling!" He smiled and took his robe off to reviele his naked body, pristene with muscles well toned." Orville ran a feather down RAvi's back. Ravi smiled and shivered at the feather's touch. Then Orville stroked agian and again till Ravi was giggling.

Last edited:
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back