• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not easy being green!

Dawes

TMF Novice
Hi, everybody!

If you look up "green" in the dictionary, you're going to see a big fat picture of my face, because that's precisely what I am. New. Fresh meat. The goofy kid out of boot in those war movies that always cracks jokes and then gets emotionally scarred when he sees a head blow up in front of him. I'm that guy, only there's nothing much to get emotionally scarred about here as long as heads aren't blowing up!

I'll start at the beginning.

A few weeks ago, I was ignorant about this fourm. I was ignorant about a tickling fetish. Hell, I'm still pretty ignorant to most of it! But my girlfriend and I finally got to leap over the hurdle that hopefully many couples get to experience in their time together. We sat down, sweaty palms, spinning heads, nervous as shit, and asked each other, "What really gets you going?"

Ah, fetishes!

Communication led to trust; trust led to deep conversation; deep conversation led to further emotional bonding; emotional bonding led to us slitting open the guts and putting it all out on the table. We wanted to be able to fulfill each other to the greatest extent, and we both recognized that we had specific sexual interests that we were afraid to share. I shared my kinks with her; she shared hers with me. Hers happened to be tickling!

She's held my hand and taught me a lot over the past few weeks. I wanted to learn as much as I could. The idea of somebody being aroused by tickling fascinated me. I wanted to know how to tickle her the way she wanted it; I wanted to know what I could do right and what I could do wrong; I wanted to know how I could enhance our sexual pleasure by showing her how much I loved this newly-revealed part of her. I do.

Vae -- the lovely lady (call her "Lollipop," because she hates that name) -- has been my best friend for years, and we thought we had all the knowledge we needed about each other when we became a couple. Time went by, and while we'd learned so much, I had never known about this side of her. I think it's beautiful. I've never been one to be bothered about fetishes (I can't explain how I got my own, so why should anybody else be judged for theirs?), and something about hers drives me wild and makes my best friend and my lover just that much more exciting, interesting, and lovable.

As of tonight, she and I just shared our respective fetish forums with one another. I can't wait to be a part and learn as much as I can about how to embrace this side of her. I don't believe someone should feel compelled to hide their sexual drives from the one they love, or from themselves. I believe being involved in this part of her life is integral to showing her what she means to me...and it's a big goddamn turn-on, too!

So, here I am, the F.N.G. I can't wait to learn more and get to know this community better! Looking forward to talking, discussing, and meeting new people who can bring to light the fine art of tickling-the-fuck out of somebody you love!

Lollipop??......oh, I will remember this.........LOL

Welcome to the TMF, Dawes, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here. I'm sure that you will learn to be a fine partner for Vae.

What an awesome story! :D

Welcome to the TMF, I hope you enjoy it as much as many people here (including me) do. :D I also hope you get to know all about tickling that you want, just ask. :) I (and probably other people as well) would gladly answer. :)

Lollipop??......oh, I will remember this.........LOL

NO KERED. JUST NO. I hate this nickname. ;-;

But I'm so glad Dawes is here. It makes such a big difference when the 'ler is involved in the same place where you figured so much of yourself out. I missed it here, guys. Don't let me leave again!

:welcome: HI DAWES. So you met Vae a dicovered The Wonderful World Of Tickling.:jumpupanddown: There are many sections to this forum so take your time and look them ALL over. Again welcome and we hope to hear more from the two of you.:hiwelcome:

See, Kered, I could go through and actually explain how the nickname came about, and everybody except Vae would probably be like, "Aww, that's really sweet!" I thought it was the most awesome nickname ever! :p

And thank you too, Paracarl, Sweed, and Milagros! I'm just starting to dig through the forums, and while I'm a bit intimidated, I'm also very intrigued! Love to learn, especially if that learning ends in pleasure!

Though I've already said so once, I feel the need to welcome you here again, man. I hope you and Vae stick around.

Last edited:
welcome and congratulations on you two finding each other. Its always great when two people find love together. I wish it would happen much more often. Everyone deserves happiness in their lives

A most excellent introduction; it's good to have you on board! Seeing couples come to the TMF always gives me cheer, not the least because you come so willing to explore something that is a part of your partner but not necessarily yourself. Welcome, Dawes, welcome! :)

Dawes, meet DSL. You might be wondering how many months until
we throw him an "over the hill" birthday party, but the truth is he
can't even rent a car yet! :cheesy:

Dawes, meet DSL. You might be wondering how many months until
we throw him an "over the hill" birthday party, but the truth is he
can't even rent a car yet! :cheesy:
Madame, I have no idea what you are talking about. :D

(Plus, my birthday already came and went this year :p)

Welcome to the Assylum. Please leave your sanity at the door. And congrats Dawes and Lolli *ahem* Vae :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back