• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"What Lies Beneath" Tickling

way2ticklsh

My wife is constantly tickling me and using it leading up to intimate fun. One of the most powerful images I put in my head before she started to lightly tickle my sole was to imagine what it would be like to take a drug that prohibited muscle movement...as in the 2000 movie "What Lies Beneath" starring Michelle Pfeiffer and Harrison Ford.

I think one of my fantasies would be to experience total tickling without restraints of any kind, but still have no way of fending off the merciless tickling. Mentally I think that would drive me wild.

I laid motionless while she would continue to attack my foot and toes. Then I had to burst into laughter and move. It just makes me wonder...what if?

That would be a horrible experience if you ask me! Not being able to communicate in any way....hell no, no thanks!

To me, it seems like a very interesting prospect! The idea of being tickled, not having the urge to naturally fend it off, and being able to obtain the same sensations? Of course, inducing that chemically is probably not a safe bet, but it just might take a matter of self-control otherwise! The more she tickles you, the more you can say to yourself, "I will not move during this shit!" Each time, even if it's just a few milliseconds, you might begin growing a resistance to the urge to push her hands away, or to keep your muscles from twitching your limbs.

Is your wife aware of this side of you, way2, and how it makes you respond, or is the tickling just a happy accident? Because if she's aware, you might be able to replace physical restraints with social restraints, i.e., her commanding you not to move, or by adding in some form of tickling punishment/praise system that can encourage you to hold still, even if it's for just a second or two longer. I don't know if that kind of controlling play is down your alley, but it's something to think about! Sometimes just being told to do so something for our partner can encourage us to feats we wouldn't normally consider (such as holding off our natural urge to "fight" back the tickles)!

Some people actually experienced that at Bella's gathering this year. LeeAllure hypnotized a few people to do/not do different things when they were tickled. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't, but there were people who couldn't move when they got tickled. It was pretty freakin hilarious :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back