• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling toolbag

TheGame80

Hey all. Here is an odd topic to discuss LOL. If you could put together a bag of tickling tools that you could grab quickly on the way to a session, what items would you include in it

i'm mostly a lee.....but if I was in this situation, i'd bring restraints...thats about it...I like to use my hands :yayzorz:

Restraints, maybe massage oil, blindfold. I also prefer fingers.

I prefer fingers, but I would (apart from restraints), a few feathers, some rope (for between the toes), a flosser , and a small assortment of brushes. I also agree with the blindfold idea. Back in the day I would have said ice cubes as well, but that is one compromise I make as my wife does not like them.

I'll go with restraints as well. Probably just velcro ones.

Christopher

Restraints, feathers, toothbrush, massage oil, hairbrush, vibrating massager, a blindfold or two maybe...

A few sets of velcro restraints, assortment of phesant feathers, artist's brush, baby oil and a hair brush :firedevil:

Maybe even a few ribbons for tying toes together and flossing inbetween them :D

Ohhhhh man. I HAVE a tickling toolbag - more like a port-a-perv, as it's mostly bondage equipment.

Actually, it's ALL bondage equipment.

Several lengths of rope
4 Velcro cuffs
A pair of suspension wrist cuffs
a 12" spreader bar
several lengths of chain
20 or so snap hooks and carabeaners
Nipple clamps
2 ballgags - 1.5" and 2.5"
Four rolls of duct tape
2 blindfolds
Various other stuff that I don't remember right now.

Mines more of a small box. Toothbrush, electric toothbrush, feathers, bits of string for tying toes, cloth for a blindfold, handcuffs, various brushes/paint brushes, and one of those little waterpik things. Still need some lotion/baby oil/powder though.

Need some better bondage stuff though. But not having a session for a while so it's not a big deal.

Viper, I enjoy that pic in your sig.

Etc.

I was just getting my bag ready for an upcoming evening of torment.

4 leather cuffs
4 strands of chain, with quick release clips to attach cuffs to chain
4 Sonic Scrubbers (2 bathroom, 2 automobile)
4 WaterPik flossers
4 Oral-B Pulsar toothbrushes
1 pair of Fukuoku 5-finger massage gloves
2 Whartenberg wheels
2 wooden combs
1 hair brush
1 Hitachi Magic Wand
2 rolls VetRap
assorted lotions

A few sets of velcro restraints, assortment of phesant feathers, artist's brush, baby oil and a hair brush :firedevil:

Maybe even a few ribbons for tying toes together and flossing inbetween them :D

A "few" sets of restraints? :bugeyed: You mean business! :jester:

I'm along the same lines... I already have everything that I need for quick travel, should the opportunity arise :D

- restraints, feathers, blindfold.... I don't have the toe ties though, but that shouldn't be hard to come up with. Baby oil and various brushes are fine implements too, can't forget those. Electric toothbrush works wonders too :firedevil:

Definitely fun to get creative.... sadly I haven't been able to in awhile :(

I AM my own tool. Please do not stuff me in a bag!:D No other tools needed!

Hey all. Here is an odd topic to discuss LOL. If you could put together a bag of tickling tools that you could grab quickly on the way to a session, what items would you include in it

As a ler, I'm famous for this,

baby oil, brushes, Pulsar(yes, Oral B), a chopstick, a crest spin-brush, feather pens, and the best tools arent in the bag.. fingers, toes and hair....and if I REALLY like you, my lips... :bouncybou

Ohhhhh man. I HAVE a tickling toolbag - more like a port-a-perv, as it's mostly bondage equipment.

Actually, it's ALL bondage equipment.

Several lengths of rope
4 Velcro cuffs
A pair of suspension wrist cuffs
a 12" spreader bar
several lengths of chain
20 or so snap hooks and carabeaners
Nipple clamps
2 ballgags - 1.5" and 2.5"
Four rolls of duct tape
2 blindfolds
Various other stuff that I don't remember right now.

Viper, that clip on your posts is tickling the HELL out of me.. Thought you'd like to know..:hysteriatrain:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back