• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hey nylon ticklers!

phtm222

TMF Expert
I have a mojor nylon tickling fetish. I especially love to tickle women wearing pantyhose. Nothing fuels my desire to see an attractive woman being tickled more than a pair of shapely legs and feet encased in silky sheer pantyhose! The thin, taut nylon material offers no protection and intensifies the ticklishness of a woman's feet immensely! I love when women carelessly draw attention to their ticklish feet and legs by slipping off their shoes and wearing short skirts without giving any thought to the devilish longing of the pantyhose ticklers that dream of watching them LAUGH! My desire to see a woman tickled like the one displayed in the photo is fueled by the insatiable need watch her being rendered helpless with frantic, uncontrollable Laughter! The thought of this beguiling lass writhing with ticklish laughter as the tender bottoms of her delicious, nylon clad feet are vigorously tickled by the fingers of a relentless tickler makes my heart race from excitement! She would be powerless to suppress the crippling laughter that overcomes her as she desperately pleads for mercy in between waves of frenzied, overpowering laughter. Would like to hear the opinion of nylon ticklers on the subject.

I've got to agree with everything you have said! :thumbsup:

I fully agree also. I have been a Pantyhose tickler for as long as I can remember. My first wife HATED PANTYHOSE and belittled my tickling and called me a freak! My wife now loves that I caress and erotically tickle her entire body and she knows of my pantyhose fetish and playfully taunts me with it in hand jobs and foot jobs constantly. She ties me to the bed and tickles me slowly and tells me how she love to be tickled in pantyhose, the shinier the better. She lets me tie her to the bed in outfits (Santa, Hooters my favorite and cheerleader) and tickle her feet and legs in pantyhose until she becomes so wet she begs for me to make her cum. OK I'm getting carried away but I'm so happy now after 18 years of being belittled for my fetish I am so excited I can not stand it!!
I think the most exciting thing about it is the anticipation. I am a BOOTS fan. NOTHING and I mean NOTHING gets me going more than to see a woman removing her boots to show Pantyhose feet. My wife says it too, the cool air hits them and they are soo alive and sensitive when you start to tickle them in pantyhose it is like an electric shock runs through you you are so sensitive and you become so unglued. Pantyhose feet dangling a shoe is so incredibly inviting it makes you pre-cum. I'm hooked forever. Tickling and Pantyhose feet......For me there is nothing better.
My ultimate fantasy is to have to watch my wife dressed as a Hooter Girl held down by half a dozen Hooter Girls while they tickle her in pantyhose and then tickle each other. All while the other Half Dozen Hooter girls tie me up and tickle my penis and body. If I cum I am thers forever for them to do this to me non stop. If My wife cums first I can not touch her but must watch the girls tickle her to orgasm each night forever.

wow

yes i agree nuthin turns me on more than tickling my girlfriends sexy feet in pantyhose & tights, especially when she wears knee high leather boots and i get to peel them off and have my way with them, there so soft & moist...it makes them very ticklish...yum!

I'm glad to hear others who share my passion for nylon tickling.
HSFN i'm diggin the boots thing. I also love those soft little slip on slippers. LOVE to get my hands inside those slippers from the open back end and tickle them right off a woman's feet and keep on tickling her while she LAUGHS like mad.
Mean To Nylon Feet I like that username. Would love to be a fly on the wall when your going to town on the bottoms of a gorgeous woman's stockinged feet. The laughter must be mad!

To phtm222 and ooohittickles I just want to thank you for letting me now there are others like me out there. ooohittickles there is nothing like slowly taking off boots is there??? phtm222 the boots and removing them to nylon feet = heaven!!! too bad there isn't a forum just for that!

One of the good things about having such a diverse forum is that you eventually find people who specifically like the same things you do. As my name implies I have always found tickling hosiery feet such a pleasure, especially when I nibble on a woman's sensitive toes. It's great to hear from like minded soles.

hsfn you are the man. Tickling a ticklish women in pantyhose is my favorite thing to do. I too love removing their boots slowly unzipping them so they are anticipating what is going to happen when I get them off, or slowly removing a pair of heels on a lady wearing pantyhose. Then slowly running a finger up her pantyhosed soles making her feet twitch and her giggle before I let out a full attack on her Gorgeous feet and scribble my fingers all over tickling her pantyhosed feet like mad. Making her beg and laugh so uncontrollably. Nothing Better......

I think you guys have said all there is to be said about the most wonderfull thing ever, namely tickling stocking or hosed feet!!!!!!

Some great contributions here and I agree with all of it, thanks for starting the post PHTM222

Thanks Ticklesfemales. There is nothing better. I think you and I were separated at birth! lol.

Its possible hsfn, like in the movie TWINS!!! I love to tickle womens feet in pantyhose or nylons.

Glad to see the interest in this post.
Would like to really kick it off with some more ticklish women wearing pantyhose.
Imagine if one of these lovely women ended up at a party we were all at.
That would be seriously Ticklish Predicament.
Let's keep this post going.
"Mean to Nylon Feet" will definitely leave a message for you sometime. I've got some great nylon tickling memories that you would be interested to hear.

Couple more ticklish hotties with their vulnerable stockinged feet exposed.

I'm also a hudge nylon tickling lover. I cant get enough of those nylons. My favorite colour is tan sheer. I love also mature women wearing nylons. They drives me crazy. To bad we are just a very small community who loves nylons. Most of the producer are in Barefeet tickling.

My favorite tickling position in nylons are a very strong hogtied position or the stocks with big toes tied up :D

Thanks for the picture!

The greatest contributor has been Pavel. Those Hosed women are the greatest. My fantasy is to have the OLD HOOTER GIRLS who wore the FULL FOOTED hose and the half shirts. Now add knee high boots to that outfit, have them held down by four or five other Hooter girls and they tickle torture her on her stomach until I come in and slowly remove her boots one at a time. I unzip them as she begs me not to. The other girls continue to taunt her. Zipper slowly goes down as the cool air hits her leg and foot. She knows it is coming as the boot slides off her nylon covered foot. Her toes wiggle in the cool air. My finger tips lightly touch the heel of her slightly moist heel and scrabble up her arch and to the ball of her foot. She nearly comes out of her skin as the girls whisper "tickle..tickle..tickle" in her ears. They tickler her lightly on her exposed skin. She screams "I CAN'T STAND IT! IT TICKLES SO MUCH!!!" I tickle up and down her moist and super sensitive foot as she screams. The girls all tell her to say she loves it, Then start to tickle her nylon legs. She screams "I LOVE IT!" Then I start to unzip the other boot. She screams "NO PLEASE NOT THE OTHER BOOT!"

I love it when girls get their boots removed and have their feet tickled. It's the both of my fetishes, my tickling fetish and my boot fetish. Oh and I love it when a girl wears boot when she tickles me mercilessly.

can't get enough nylon feet, wet , dry , tickled just love em all. Black is my favourite colour but any nylons will do me!!!!

Matt, You must be my third brother now I definitely believe I am one of triplets! Boots and Pantyhose are also my ultimate fantasy. My wife has worn them with a Hooters Uniform while having me tied down and tickling me. I came from the site of it and the tickling alone!!! It was awesome. She drove me crazy by making me watch her unzip her boots and make me worship he r foot while she tickled me in erotic places.
I then tied her to the bed in the same uniform and Boots and erotically tickled her 'til she had at least two orgasms. It was awesome!!! She is the best wife ever!!

That sounds amazing hsfn! Sounds like your wife is a great great great woman. What's your favorite type of boots?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back