• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cuddle

susi sue

I love to cuddle susi especially in the winter mornings when its cold outside. Tucked up beneath the covers she lies naked. My pretty susi. 21 years old and small enougth to fit in your pocket. Only 5ft slim but with nice curves for someone so petit. You cant see it in the dark but her long long dark hair lies on the pillow as she sleeps. My brown eyed beauty safe and snug.

In a while I must get up and leave her, but before I do I want to feel her close. Her back is turned to me as she lies on her side. Gradually I edge towards her until the soft skin of her back meets my equally naked body.
Gently I slip an arm between her arm and waist, as my other arm pushes down on the mattress and slips below her body.

My arms encircle her tiny waist, my mouth is inches from her neck. I kiss her neck gently, she stirs and moans sleeply. I kiss her neck again flicking my tongue up and down the back of her neck, finding its way through her darl locks.

Her neck twists gently, 'billy' she mumbles 'its early'. I stay silent.

Very very slowly and very very gently the fingertips of my right hand graze her tummy.....a barely perceptable flinch meets my touch. Encouraged I continue to graze and tease her skin this time running my fingers up the full length of her side. That brings a quiver and your body tenses. 'Billy, careful, you know how sensitive I am'.

For a moment I am content with a gentle hug, but restless fingers soon return to the delightful chore of tracing along Susi and her 'sensitive' body.

Afetr a few more gentle wriggles my right hand rests flat just below her belly button. My left hand is fully round jh her tiny frame resting on delicate ribs.

As my excitment grows, in every sense, my caution evaporates. Firmly but gently my right hand stats to knead her belly...........

'Ahhhhhhhhh, stop that..............' Susi says as she tries to turn towards me. With more vigour I need her belly and the othe hand delves in between well defined ribs. Susi is off, she is awake and she is so dreadfully ticklish..............god I love her.

The first soft giggles punctuated by cries for me to stop fill the room, music to my ears. 'Heheheh. billy billy billy dont ........hey what are you hahahahaha doing!!!!!!!'

I step up my tickle attack, wrapping a leg around her..........now my fingers are digging deeply into her, waist, belly and the tops of her thighs feel my ticklish strokes. Susi is squirming beneath me, under the darkness of the covers she fights the awful attentions of my fingers.

Now her laughter is full blooded and raw, the sound of a truly ticklish beauty tormented by the searching hands of a determined attacker. 'PLEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE, b b b b b b illy, b b billy,yeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk noooooooooooo, hehehehehahahahahahahahaha no no no no no no no'. Her pleas only fuel my desire to feel her writhe in my arms as her lungs suck in air to push out frantic uncontrolled laughter.

'SSSSTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP'

I do, I stop. She lies panting in my arms. I allow her unto her back. Susi still cant speak for panting. As she lies I take up her wrists. She wants to stop me but she can. 'No Billy dont tickle me, I hate it, its awful!
Shifting my wieght I lie fully on top of her holdind her writs above her head. Its hard to see in the dark but I know my target, its soft, deep, hollow and hairless. My head moves down to seek our an armpit. My tongue dances out like a snale then laps her underarm like a hungry annimal. Her body freezes then jerks as a terrible terrible howl from deep inside her explodes dfom between her lips. 'AKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' Her tiny body wriggles beneath me as I feast on her armpit........a fabulous taste of persperation and fear. Losing control I bring my hands down to her torso tickling wildly not caring about anything save her struggles, pleas and laughter. She starts to fade unable to fight me any longer. I pause and move from her, she rolls onto her belly panting. As she recovers I stroke her pulling back the covers. until she lies naked on the bed in clear view.

Now I had intended to spare her but a compelling sight filled my eyes. Two soft pretty upturned soles. I edge down the bedand lie across her calves.

'Susi forgive' me

'NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTT.

THE END

This was a very cute story...what a lovely way to wake up/be woken up. :D

Oh, Lord....this is breathtakingly dramatic! I love it. Especially the second to the last line. "Susi, forgive me..." HAHAHAHAA!!! Funny as Hell and Cute and Dramatic all in one. Morel ike this please, it's short and packs a punch!

Susi,

Wow! I really thought that was really unique. I loved how you tell it from his perspective.

This was a very warm and sensual tale. Very sexy. ;) I love lee's with your playful attitude.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back