• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife is a natural Ler = me a very lucky guy

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
My wife does not have a thing for tickling , but she is becoming more and more of a ler. She totally loves tickling me and I don't even need to ask. On a normal day I will casual be tickled at least 3 times. One of her favorite things to do is to tickle my feet when they are stretched out on a reclining chair. She just laughs and says " she can't help herself." also the times we are intimate she loves to tickle me before hand and always tells me she is going to go to town on my feet which she does since she knows they are my most ticklish spot. She just loves my reactions when she does it, not sure who laughs more me or her. I am a very lucky guy since sometimes women don't induldge their men in this. I think it also helps that I tell her that when she does that to me it drives me wild and I also always keep my feet up another thing that helps. Sometimes women don't like to touch feet because they are not kept up. But she never had to deal with that. She does not mind hers being touched or touching mine. I am sure I will be having fun again later tonight. I urge everyone never to be shy about sharing this with your spouse since if it is something that brings you joy, he or she should understand and it will bring you both closer.

Very nice you have an understanding wife. Is she too ticklish on her feet when you touch her feet? You two have a lot of fun together.

Very nice you have an understanding wife. Is she too ticklish on her feet when you touch her feet? You two have a lot of fun together.

Yes, she is ticklish on her feet and lets me tickle them. Her feet are nice too a slender size 9 with very white soles. She likes to be barefoot around the house alot if it is warm and love flip flops so that is a bonus too. Her feet are not as ticklish as mine, but that is understandable since I have off the chart ticklish feet. They are most ticklish since she has long nails and knows exactly where my spots are :manicd:

Thanks for answering my question and glad she lets you tickle her feet too. I myself love women with ticklish feet and toes. If she paints her toenails I would love to suck on them and lick them too....LOL Any chance you can post a picture of yours and her feet on here for us all to see. I am sure some women in this forum would love to see your feet and I for one would love to see your wife's feet. Thanks for sharing your story with us all.

Thanks for answering my question and glad she lets you tickle her feet too. I myself love women with ticklish feet and toes. If she paints her toenails I would love to suck on them and lick them too....LOL Any chance you can post a picture of yours and her feet on here for us all to see. I am sure some women in this forum would love to see your feet and I for one would love to see your wife's feet. Thanks for sharing your story with us all.

Yes, she does paint her toenails currently they are hot pink. As for toe sucking I am the only one to do it since she is my wife. I might be able to crop a picture or two of soles and toes from some beach pics. As for my feet I have a few of my soles on my profile. So you can check them out there. I also posted them in the non tickling forum asking for responses. I really did not get many other than a pissed off guy who was mad I did not properly label the post warning of male soles. I guess that is a compliment LOL. But anyway thanks for the feed back

To reply to your other question I am not sure of that many of the women here look at the soles with much interest. I keep them up nice but I am not too sure if the foot fetish in women is as common but all coments of my soles are welcome.

My wife does not have a thing for tickling , but she is becoming more and more of a ler. She totally loves tickling me and I don't even need to ask. On a normal day I will casual be tickled at least 3 times. One of her favorite things to do is to tickle my feet when they are stretched out on a reclining chair. She just laughs and says " she can't help herself." also the times we are intimate she loves to tickle me before hand and always tells me she is going to go to town on my feet which she does since she knows they are my most ticklish spot. She just loves my reactions when she does it, not sure who laughs more me or her. I am a very lucky guy since sometimes women don't induldge their men in this. I think it also helps that I tell her that when she does that to me it drives me wild and I also always keep my feet up another thing that helps. Sometimes women don't like to touch feet because they are not kept up. But she never had to deal with that. She does not mind hers being touched or touching mine. I am sure I will be having fun again later tonight. I urge everyone never to be shy about sharing this with your spouse since if it is something that brings you joy, he or she should understand and it will bring you both closer.

Another good story! I'm so glad to hear stuff like this! I know everyone probably knows, but I posted my own success story and doesn't it just feel awesome to share something so deeply personal and be accepted for it?

Your wife's the shit. You should remind her of that. Have fun!

Another good story! I'm so glad to hear stuff like this! I know everyone probably knows, but I posted my own success story and doesn't it just feel awesome to share something so deeply personal and be accepted for it?

Your wife's the shit. You should remind her of that. Have fun!

Thank you so much, a big part of it is to respect what turns your partner on. For me I was never afraid to be open about it. I was a little nervous at first telling her of my foot fetish, but she just said ok if that turns you on I will do my best to use it for you and as far as the tickling I never even had to go into great detail she knows it makes me feel good, drives me wild and she just loves to tickle me it is fun to her. :xena:

Glad to hear that y'all have such a healthy tickly love life! Cheers!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back