• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leopard Lady

I don't know. But since the topics been brought up that guys videos (he's done a ton over the years) have always really creeped me out, with the dubbed over voice and shit.

Oh, I'm not too interested in the videos.

But I could fap to that woman reading the phone book.

Christopher

Someone should contact that woman and let her know she could sell audiobooks on a Clips4Sale and make a killing.

Actually I wish I was her prisoner she seems so evil I would love to be her tickle slave.

She seems devious enough (from the .003 seconds of that video that I watched) - perhaps if she had a tightly bound female victim as well, she'd hit a new demographic.

For that being the 1st "professional" tickling video I've seen...if that's any clue as to how the other "professional" tickling videos are, I'll just stick with posting in the forums or chatting in the chat room...btw, the laughter coming from that obvious guy was fake

These are pretty unusual for tickling videos. try the producers here. Better stuff.

No one knows who she is?

Christopher

She seems devious enough (from the .003 seconds of that video that I watched) - perhaps if she had a tightly bound female victim as well, she'd hit a new demographic.

Then man you missed out on the hot naked chick she started tickling, somewhere just after the 1.00 second mark :omnomnom:

Actually I like all this stuff (she is sometimes referred to as Mistress Mia - no spots, same voice).

I guess that's a possibility. Haven't ruled out the idea it's an entirely computer generated voice, either. The German video he has sounds like a computer.

I'll tell you tho, if I had a voice synth like that, I could make a killing on a 900 line...lol

And it would be fun to have that sort of synth to run my Smeagol impression thru... Lol

Christopher

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back