• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bachelorette Tickles

love_high_arch

I am going to see how many days in a row I can get some tickling in, and keep track of my record, and offer a challenge for any other members to beat it, something to shoot for! (note:tickling your wife shouldn't count, that's to easy).

I had the Trifecta Friday (Posted).

I ws surfing the net all night Friday night and forgot to go to bed until 3PM Saturday. With a 3 hour nap, I headed down to the last day of the fair. Nothing much happening, as it had been a beautirul week for it, so everyone was all Faired out.

I got home at about Midnight to find a message on the machine from a young friend, tellng me he was the designated driver for a bachelorette party of 30 women, all hotties. He said they were heading to a certain bar, and was calling me for back-up. SWEET!

I get there and these women are all fine! like 2 were a little heave, but most would bring some instant wood if they just blew in your ear!

The Maid of honor had a list of shit they were going to do for the evening. The Bride to be was tall, long legged, with a beautiful ass.
Her legs were so long that when, at a few points over the evening we found each other back to back dancing the new generation dances(lot of grinding and sandwitching) her ass, (all of it!) was in the small of my back, above my waistline!

Anyway, this isn't a very exciting one, other that she was super hot with feet on the 7 range on the scale. One of the things on the list was for her to be serenaded by some guys, randomly selected at the bar, like in Top Gun, singing "You lost that loving feeling". When we got to the part where it says " Baby baby, I get down on my knees for you" the maid of honor, who is right behind me , pushes me down on my knees in front of her. This place is packed, wall to wall people, so no one can see where my hands are, so the whole time I was down there, , yep you guest it, i was tickling her foot. She wwas so trashed though, she just kind of was staring glass-e eyed, and smiling. After it was over, i stood back up, and she ran her foot up and down my leg a few times, like "that felt good, I want somemore!

Like I said not to exciting, but , as another comrad recently pointed out recently, the posting has been thin lately.

Peace!

PS I noticed there are women members here. It would be a thrill, A THRILL, for me if some of you would e-mail me, and tell me a little about yourself, and if you are tickler or ticklee, and if you are a ticklee, if you REALLY DO enjoy being tickled. Or I guess you could just reply to the post, I am not too picky!

Take care.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back