• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On belly tickling...

Hmmm, it depends for me. Sometimes the light, spider-like tickles will drive me crazy and other times a harder (but not too hard, my intestines don't like to be tickled) tickle rocks too!

How do you like your belly tickled? :tickling:

Hiya :bunny:
Interesting question 9th Doctor (incidentally, I remember writing a post somewhere that a tickle-session with Chris Eccleston would be fun! :p )

Anyway, to your question.
I love it when I get light and scrabbly tickles on my tummy. Its soft and teasy feel make me giggle and squirm and truly enjoy the experience. :veryhappy

What I totally can NOT STAND is tickles in my belly button. I can't explain it other than it's like I go into horror melt down.
But tickles that tease up close to my button get nervously exciting - the "on edge" feeling of wondering if he's going to tease my deadly spot can really add to the tummy tickles. :D

Hope that helps, 9th Dr.

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

(incidentally, I remember writing a post somewhere that a tickle-session with Chris Eccleston would be fun! :p )

LOL It might at that! Imagine that stupid grin of his staring you in the face as you're tormented?! The grinning maniac strikes! Look out! lol :upsidedow

Anyway, to the question...

The really light spidery tickles drive me completely out of my mind. My midsection is a massive cluster of hot spots to begin with. Get them like that...esp. if you get them in combination with one another...and I'm toast!

light tickles drive me up the wall:happyfloa sometimes harder is okay too, as long as it doesnt hurt

Light and lingering strokes work best on myself :D. My belly isnt off the charts ticklish so I like it when the tickles are gentle and drawn out.

I don't like having my belly tickled but light spidery tickles and raspberries with anticipation are the worst.

I much prefer to be on the other side of the equation where belly tickling is concerned. :firedevil

light, spider like tickles mixed with a few raspberries here and there would be just fine for me

Light tickles for me too... but leave my belly button alone! :p I find that painful for some reason :eek: Spider tickles with nails I agree can be killer, lol :D

I love tickling the belly/sides area :happyfloa If done right, it's certainly a fun and effective... the "digging in" approach isn't a good one IMO :tickling:

Mmmm, so many possibilities! Spider tickles, grabbing (not too hard!), stroking, poking, kissing... Depends on what kind of tickle I'm in for!

light, in that area. the nerve endings are very close to the surface and anything harder.. welll, hurts. before it starts to tickle, it feels ohhhh soooo goooood!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back