• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Honey I Shrunk the Kids

whatsmyageagain

TMF Regular
I remember in the tv show of honey i shrunk the kids, or something along those lines, that in one episode, these witches get a hold of voodoo dolls that look like the family members, and one witch starts to tickle the father voodoo doll. he then starts laughing at the family dinner table.

Anyone have or know of this clip?

Mary Ann

Dont know but I remember a voodoo doctor who had dolls of the Gilligans island cast and was tickling them. I know he held Mary Anns feet above fire that made her dance and reply ooch ouch. That was exciting but it would have been great to see Mary Ann howling with laughter in fact I would have liked her captured and tickled on the voodoo doctors rack getting tickled on her armpits and toes.

Mainstream tickling videos are cool, but I haven't seen any of those you two mentioned. I know of the shows, but never really thought they were worth watching.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back