• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pic of girl friends feet

how would you like to tickle these feet? And how would you tickle them

• magic box tickle with shoes still on so you can take them off slowly?

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • tickled in their sleep

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • in stocks

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • tied up

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Torture of the soles

This is a pic of my girlfriend. Please tell me what you think and also what way would you like to tickle them. Stuck in a magic box,while she is asleep, or stuck in stock and you have to remove her shoes? She is very ticklish and her feet are her very worst spot. If someone would right a story about what they would do to her. Please post any comments on the reason you voted for thanks.

Last edited:
She has very lovely feet. :feets: Thanks for sharing the photos. I would like to tickle her in stocks. :D

Barefoot in the stocks, no mercy, then licked until ............

I love her long slender toes!!! :hungry:

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

Her toes seem very tapered and tender. I would love to see you do a clip with her helpless footbottoms stuck in some stocks. Very nice.

I'd like to have her in stocks and shoes on. Not blindfolded. Then I'd remove her shoes and maybe rub her feet for a while. After a short massage I'd start gently scratching her soles with my fingers from toes to heels and she begins to giggle.

Then i'd take a feather and slowly tickle her soles all the way from tops of her feet, between the toes, arches and finally to the heels. Her laughing is getting more intense, but I don't want her to feel uncomfortable.

Every now and then I'd switch from feather tickling to finger tickling. The whole session would last about a nice half an hour or less if she can't take it. Or longer if she's into it. =)

I'd like to have her in stocks and shoes on. Not blindfolded. Then I'd remove her shoes and maybe rub her feet for a while. After a short massage I'd start gently scratching her soles with my fingers from toes to heels and she begins to giggle.

Then i'd take a feather and slowly tickle her soles all the way from tops of her feet, between the toes, arches and finally to the heels. Her laughing is getting more intense, but I don't want her to feel uncomfortable.

Every now and then I'd switch from feather tickling to finger tickling. The whole session would last about a nice half an hour or less if she can't take it. Or longer if she's into it. =)

Wow aziz, the way you described that I'd let you tickle my wife's feet it sounded so good. Tickeryoung, your gf has very sexy feet and they deserve to be in stocks, starting with her shoes on. I'd remove her shoes, worship her feet and begin to lightly tickle them from her toes down to her heels, making her slowly laugh harder and harder. I'd drive her into a frenzy toward the end by using an electric toothbrush on her baby oil covered soles until she could take no more. :firedevil

story

my girlfriend wants some one to write a story and send to use.She wants to choice one and act it out and take pic to go along with it. She is even talking about making a video and if the person live close enough they can tickle her

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back