• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetishes related to a tickling fetish

To be honest, I don't think, beyond a mild interest in other sensation play, other fetishes really come into it. Though there does seem to be a generous number of ticklers out there who are into feet.
I might be biased, being a needle-loving crossdresser as well as a tickling fetishist, but I feel my point still stands.

While I have several other interests (not liking the word "fetish" much), the only one that seems related to tickling is my interest in women's bare feet. :feets:

Im with Mils ^ I would call them interests.

A few have developed since I began to explore my tickle fetish more intensley.

1. Belly/stomach
2. Bondage (Obviously! :p)
3. Hands :eek:. For some reason I really take notice of people's hands now! lol

Bondage, feet. Sometimes just a woman laughing will melt me.

I don't know if my S&M interests grew independently, or if they were spawned from the tickling.

Christopher

Feet has been the strongest and for the longest time, but hands started to make a strong impression. Having spent some time living out these fantasies in the last handful of years, I'm now noticing bare midriffs in a new light, with new energy. So much so, that now while channel surfing, I'll stop on a weight loss infomercial, with those women showing off their abs, daydreaming.

Pretty Female feet with painted toenails and bondage to me is related to my tickling fetish.

I find that the more I'm exposed to other things and the more I keep an open mind, the more things I find myself interested in or curious about. I guess you can say it all started with my tickling fetish, because it's this world that led me into that world. As far as one fetish being directly related to another...hmm...I guess bondage could be one, but I enjoy bondage with or without tickling - so maybe not.

Other fetishes

I realized that I loved tickling as young as 6 years old the feet were a major target. When I reached a certain age and recognized the beauty of my female classmates they began to be the objects of my tickling fantasy.I began to fantasize about tickling womens feet. By my teenage years I began to realize that I wanted to do more than tickle girls feet I wanted to kiss them even smell them. I also realized the fact that I myself wanted to be tickled. What I noticed about multiple fetishes is that they have intensified as ive gotten older.I feel tickling is still my favorite fetish but the others are now closer.

While I have several other interests (not liking the word "fetish" much), the only one that seems related to tickling is my interest in women's bare feet. :feets:

I agree with Milagros317 as far as the word "fetish" is concerned. I never really liked that word to describe my interest in tickling. As far as any other "interests" spawning from my love of tickling, there is none so far. But hey, I'm new so we'll just have to wait and see...

1. Belly/stomach
3. Hands :eek:. For some reason I really take notice of people's hands now! lol

Much the same over here.

1. Belly/stomach

that says it for me. and i actually do sort of agree with the hands thing, although i dont think i have a fetish for them.

Interests for me as well... don't think I really have anything besides tickling that would qualify as a "fetish".

That said, because I like to be the lee as well as the ler, there's something about a woman's hands as well :) And I'm not a complete foot nut, but I've always had a thing for girls who wear cute socks and sneakers for some reason :wub:

I've always had an underarm fetish as well as a tickling one, but my foot fetish was non-existent before joining the forum. No shit.

Bondage and forced orgasms became an interest of mine a while ago, but not up to the point where it becomes painful or uncomfortable.

I have a feeling I had this interest all along but I was aware of what tickling was long before I knew anything about sex, so tickling was the only way I knew to give pleasure through touch.

I tend to be interested in the various fetishes my friends who also have a tickling fetish have. That being said, I've noticed that I've really been enamored with fingernails because they drive me absolutely crazy so I give them special attention.

I really notice a woman's feet, if in flip flops, sandals, etc. Particularly if they have pedicures, etc.

I do the same with hands... I always look at nails...

And there is nothing like beautiful legs...

I have a female foot fetish as well as my tickling fetish but I have developed an interest in teasing and orgasm denial. I also have developed into liking being the lee instead of the ler all the time. Fortunately my wife indulges me.

I notice guys' hands almost immediately now. I really like long fingers.
It's possible this is related to my love of being tickled, but I tend to have a certain enjoyment for being teased.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back