• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sup?

johnny3tears

TMF Novice
Yo, my name is Johnny 3 Tears. Not my real name, of course. But that's a whole 'nother story. I'm 26 years old and lookin to make new friends here. That's all I got to say for now...peace y'all!

Welcome to the TMF, Johnny 3 Tears, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the TMF Johnny3tears! :welcome: Hope you'll like it here. :) Just ask if you wonder anything! :D

Welcome to the forum, johnny3tears. Glad you could join us; I'm sure you'll find the TMF a welcoming and fun place. :)

Thank y'all for that warm welcome. I'm sure that this will be the start of a beautiful relationship...now where did I hear that from? Some old movie, I bet. Anyways, thanks.

Edit: I now remember where I got that last line from...it was from the classic movie, "Cassablanca". That is all.

Last edited:
UPDATE!

Since I posted my intro thread, I had my first ever tie-up/tickle session with the aid of a very good friend this past Saturday. It was, by far, the most intense experience I've ever had! We had a lot of laughs, most of which came from me lol. I feel like a brand new tickle-philie now :D

Welcome to TMF. Is always good to see new people joining and sharing our love for tickling.

Again, thanks for the welcome.

Now, to add to my original intro...

I am 26 years old and have always loved tickling and being tickled, but mostly being tickled. I can't even begin to describe the feelings I feel whenever I'm tickled. Just know that it drives me crazy, but in a good way (especially when my thighs and feet are the focal point).

As far as I know, I don't have any other fetishes....also I'm 1/18th Canadian, 1/18th Irish, but the rest of me is american. I have brown hair and darker brown eyes. I'm 5 foot 8 inches tall. I wish I could tell you that I'm not fat, but that would be a ball-faced lie lol cause I'm nearing 250 lbs, if I'm not there already (hopefully I've lost a few pounds since I've joined here, but more than likely not).

That's it for now until I decide to open up more....thanks.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back