• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wifes friends

flabio

TMF Poster
Has anyone ever tickled one of your wife or girlfriends friends

No sir. Sure fire recipe for one epic argument later on, I'd imagine.

Better is to tickle one of your friends' girlfriends. I once knew a guy with a girlfriend who'd lost a bet, so he held her arms up over her head, and I played with her ribs for about ten minutes. Of course, it helps if you know someone with the same kink.

A few times, but never for more than a second. Wife knows my fetish and absolutely hates it, so anything more than an "accidental" quick tickle and there will be blood. :objection:

Well your wife knows about you being a producer of tickling clips right? She can not hate it too much. Does she let you tickle the victims in your shoots? How about a clip of you tickling your wife Tickleshow?

A few times, but never for more than a second. Wife knows my fetish and absolutely hates it, so anything more than an "accidental" quick tickle and there will be blood. :objection:

In the words of John McCenroe OMG you cannot be serious! :facepalm2:. This coming from a tickle producer!, hope she doesn't find your website mate otherwise how will you explain that one lol:eek:

yes in the hot tub great time that's when I found out how ticklish she was. feet,sides,under arms, belly. It help that they were drunk,too. Also have did her sisters.

Well your wife knows about you being a producer of tickling clips right? She can not hate it too much. Does she let you tickle the victims in your shoots? How about a clip of you tickling your wife Tickleshow?

As far as I remember, there is a divorce going on right now, or am I totally wrong and mix Tickleshow up with someone?

My wife knows that there is only one of her friends I'd like to tickle. But- I doubt it will actually happen, as I don't want to just give her a quick tickle- but tie her down and drive her crazy. I 'm trying to convince my wife to find an excuse to tickle her friend's absolutely beautiful feet when thay go away on an upcoming girl's weekend... I would be happy hearing about that at least.

Yes, in fact I had a very great one last summer and another before that in which my wife accidentally started it.

Rhiannon if there is a divorce going on between tickleshow and his wife I am not aware of it. The only one I know going on is with another couple from the TMF. Tickleshow if you are going thru a divorce I apologize for the comments I made in here.

Oh yeah, of course!

Some were quick like the time one of her friends was sitting cross legged next to me with her bare sole right next to me! LOL! I just couldn't resist and gave a quick scratch to the middle and she darn near jumped out of her seat!

Another friend I had poked playfully in the side after she made a smart remark and got no reaction. I asked if she was ticklish and she volunteered that the side of neck was so I tried it and her giggling like a school girl for a few seconds before I quit.

Some of our mutual friends and I have had little tickle fights and my wife even took pictures during one of them! LOL!

But still, she is the jealous type and I have to be careful to never take them too far. If she is there and sees what is going down its a lot easier on her than if she walks in on something.

Plus she knows I would never ever cheat and the tickling is all in fun.

~ toyou

Rhiannon if there is a divorce going on between tickleshow and his wife I am not aware of it. The only one I know going on is with another couple from the TMF. Tickleshow if you are going thru a divorce I apologize for the comments I made in here.

Oh, no worries, TicklesFemales and certainly no need to apologize. Rhiannon is right, though. (Nice memory! :) )
It's becoming a loooong and drawn out process, but a big reason for all of this is her seeming interest in tickling before we got married and her immediate hatred of it right after. It will all work out in some way in the end, I hope.

Okay Tickleshow, I hope things work out for you buddy. Nothing meant by my remark, and again I did not know about you going thru a divorce. I love your clips keep them coming my tickling friend.

Not creepy in the slightest.

Playfully, yes. Seriously with bondage and the works? No, not so sure how that would play out. Assuming that the 'lee and my GF were both okay with it, however, there are a few friends that I wouldn't mind working over!

yes i have once when i came home from work and my exwife was in the shower and her friend was laying on the bed on her stomach talking to her i came into the room and sat on her legs and went to town on her nyloned feet and she went nuts begging me to stop as my ex was yelling from the shower asking what was going on out there.

Oh, no worries, TicklesFemales and certainly no need to apologize. Rhiannon is right, though. (Nice memory! :) )
It's becoming a loooong and drawn out process, but a big reason for all of this is her seeming interest in tickling before we got married and her immediate hatred of it right after. It will all work out in some way in the end, I hope.

See, I care about my fellow posters and remember what's going on in their lives! ;)

I would love to tickle some of my girlfriend's friends, but It would not be good for me in the long run I don't think. A nice fantasy, but an unlikely reality.

Also, good luck with the divorce Tickleshow, that sucks man, if you need to talk or anything, pm me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back