• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how would you tickle this girl (cute socks)

Hold her feet in my lap while she laid on her tummy and scribbled my fingers all over her soles and arches, causing her to squirm and giggle endlessly

well since she is asian and most asian women are very ticklish tied up tight to the bed blindfolded and then tickle her everywhere and save the feet for last as i slowly remove her shoes and tickle her socked feet first then remove the socks to tickle i bet some cute barefeet.

well, first i would stretch her on a rack, then slowly peel off her shoes, then her socks. after i would launch an all out tickle assault on her feet, making sure to suck and lick each toe and arch. then i would slowly unbutton her shirt and tickle her belly, underarms, and sides until she faints.

I would pull off her cute socks and tickle her bare soles for a long time. :feets:

I would place her legs in my lap, slowly remove her shoes, and then slowly run a finger up her socked feet from heel to toes and tickle under her toes with that same finger. I would do this to each foot and then I would use several fingers to tickle her socked feet and under her toes and do this for like 10 minutes. Then I would slowly remove her socks and repeat all the above. Then I would carry her into the bedroom, tie her to the bed posts with arms above her head and ankles at the other end, and then I would tickle every inch of her sexy oriental body. I have found that oriental women are usually very very ticklish and just the thought of tickling this lovely looking lady excites me.....LOL By the way is this your wife or girlfriend sockchixsrule?

Notice from the decorations in the pic that it is Halloween.

I believe this is a young woman dressed like a little girl, and besides, Asian women do tend to look younger than they are.

Without a 2257, though, it is hard to tell for certain....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back