• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and laughter - a good combination?

Dawes

TMF Novice
So, here we go again, one of what I'm sure will be many forthcoming questions about tickling!

Tickling is often associated with laughter -- we get tickled, we squirm, we instinctively try to get away, even if some might not want to. Often, people tickle each other to hear that initial peal of laughter, that squeal, that reaction of surprise that makes us all want to see those we love have fun.

Yet, here, tickling is more than that, so there are many layers! I'm curious to know, do you guys find the inclusion of laughter as a response to tickling to be an enhancement or a hindrance to the tickling experience? Do the 'lees out there love laughing in bed, or do you do your best to bite down that reaction if you have it? What about the 'lers? Do you like it when the 'lee laughs, or do you find it a barrier to mutual enjoyment? Why do you think this is, exactly?

Personally, I've always seen sexuality as fun. What better way to be sexual than to be able to have fun while doing it? Laughter can be a very good way to express that amusement, but I imagine not everybody thinks the same way!

I like to just let myself go and laugh. It's such a release for me and who doesn't love to laugh? It makes me feel good. Although there are those times when I try to be a little shit and hold it in as much as possible but that never lasts too long lol.

Look, as far as tickling goes, I don't have much of a choice. If it's light enough, I'm squirming. If it's harder, I'm laughing. That's just how I respond, just like most people.

Angel said it, though. Laughing feels good. I know from being on this forum that certain people like certain kinds of reactions: silent laughter, screaming, squirming but I don't think anyone would say, "I hate the sound of laughter." I just think we're wired to enjoy it. Hell, how many 'lers have you met with laugh with their 'lees? It's because it's fun and laughter is infectious.

So does it deter from the bedroom? Not in my experience. As long as both the 'lee and 'ler are enjoying themselves, they win.

I have a love/hate thing with laughing. At first I hate to laugh and I try so hard to hold it in and be quiet and concentrate it away -- but once that barrier is broken I love that I can't help it.

Women's laughter is the most beautiful music in the world.

This.

I like to just let myself go and laugh. It's such a release for me and who doesn't love to laugh? It makes me feel good. Although there are those times when I try to be a little shit and hold it in as much as possible but that never lasts too long lol.

And this! :D I like to ler and lee... so I appreciate both comments above and identify with them completely :)

I would say laughter is very desirable, but not the only reaction that makes tickling awesome.

Women's laughter is the most beautiful music in the world.

Yeah, I agree whole heartedly.

I honestly don't know if my 'fetish' is tickling or just hearing a women's laughter, but since one leads to other, does it matter?

So yeah, laughter does it for me. Without it, I'd probably move on or stick to knock-knock jokes.

For years, I thought I was incapable of laughing while being tickled. I would squirm, bite, make faces, sometimes even make noises. I had always wanted to laugh so, so badly, but never could.

I have always hated my laugh and smile, and I don't know why. To this day, I will not laugh in front of my parents, and I find it hard to open up in front of other people to the point that I'll laugh in front of them. Also, I never laugh out loud at moves/television if others are watching. Weird facts about me.

Anyway, I recently got over this in bed with tickling, and in my experience, it made the tickling so, so much better! Squirming and biting was "okay," but I felt that it took way too much energy out of me, whereas laughter allowed me to sit more still and exert the energy through laughter. But honestly, making that switch made the difference between "meh" tickling and "fucking excellent" tickling for me! I LOVE to laugh while tickled! :)

I love laughter and I love to laugh! I love to tickle and love to be tickled. I think laughing is awesome and incredible and it feels great! I think that tickling and laughter is an amazing great combination. As for me when I am tickled I can't help but let loose the laughter and I can't keep it bottled up -I got to let it go. I love to laugh and live to laugh-love to dish out the tickles and enjoy and love to be tickled also. When I am tickled I can't help but wiggle and squirm and go tickle bonkers and giggle and laugh hysterically when my 15 tickle spots are targeted-no thrill quite like it! Laughter is laughtastic and it is a great cardiovascular activity-burns lots of calories and it makes you feel great! It is great exercise for the abs and diaphram-stomach-so it is a win win. It is GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!! Bring on the tickles and bring on the laughter, you can so sign me up!!!

:chocrabbit::chocrabbit::chocrabbit::pounce::pounce::pounce::rowfull::gathering::gathering::gathering::gathering::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::chill::chill::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::xpeepsofa:excited::excited::excited::couch::couch::couch::couch::happyhop::ty::bunny:

I'm so glad to see such a broad-yet-unanimous response to this. That makes me very happy -- like you guys, I love laughing too, and I love the connection that laughter in the bedroom proposes between the 'ler and the 'lee. When you can have fun together and indulge in pleasure, it seems foolish not to embrace that reaction.

I do also like the idea of laughter itself being a form of fetish or interest. After all, I don't think there's anything more arousing than seeing your partner in goood humor, good health, and good company. I've just never thought of it as one of those integral sexual ingredients, and now I'm beginning to see where it could become one.

I try to hold in my laughter...but only to make the ler try even harder and be more determined to "break me". But once that barrier is broken, I laugh either just as hard as the ler is trying or even harder. Laughter is a beautiful thing....especially my laughter cause from the girls that have tickled me in the past, they say that I have an infectious laugh that makes them never want to stop, but they do eventually.

Personally, I believe laughter is integral to the experience. It's just not the same without it. :)

Haha, funny story here.... a few years ago, my bf and I were trying to have an intimate moment, and let's just say that he didn't realize the extent of my ticklishness, and as he was going down on me, I started laughing because, well because I'm ticklish and it tickled. It killed the mood completely and he didn't talk to me for about an hour because he thought that I was laughing at him because he was doing a terrible job. HAHAHAHAHA! Needless to say, he didn't go down there very often after that b/c his male ego couldn't take the laughter. Good thing we broke up, lol!

Any man who can't appreciate his lady's ticklishness (even "down there") is an idiot. :D

Looking forward to working with you and Lola, when you come to Florida, BTW!

~FTKL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back