• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lesbian Tickling??

Tonks

Hi everyone,

I am new to forum and was wondering if this community has any gay / lesbian members?

I am a 25 year old feminine lesbian and was hoping to chat with others on this site..

I promise I am not excluding 'non-gays' in any way..! Is merely a curious interest..

Hope to chat to you all soon!

Tonks :)

Hello Tonks! I can assure you that there are more than several lesbian members active on this site. I've even personally given hugs to a few.

Definitely welcome to the forum. I am 26, identify as a lesbian and have a love for tickling. :)

always open

I am not a lesbian but am always open to new experiences!

Be careful in the chatroom. Many, and I mean MANY, "women" with feminine words--including lesbian ones like F4F-- in their screen names are actually guys. Here's a good rule of thumb: the more girlie the avatar and screen name, the greater the chance it's a guy.

Im a lesbian. And my girlfriend is too, obv, and i introduced her to my fetish and she loves doing it to me=]

Thanks girls for saying hello :)

Great to hear the community is so friendly and diverse..

Hope to chat soon!

Tonks :)

I'm sure there are other people from Lisbon on here somewhere.

I thought it was Lesbos?

Lmao! It is. Ancient History lessons FTW :p

Anyhoo, welcome to the fold Tonks! I'm sure you will find what you're looking for :D. Just give it some time, it'll happen. I see you're an Aussie too :excited: I think a high five is in order! LOL

Hope you have some fun here ;)

By Lesbos I meant the reference in the UK comedy "Coupling"...if you don't get it or think I am using the word for the plural form of lesbo, go look it up.

Hiya Tonks!

Welcome to the forum! I know there are quite a few gay/bi folks on here so I'm sure you'll feel at home in no time at all. It's really nice to meet you! :)

There doesn`t appear to be a shortage of lesbians in this forum. From what people tell me, straight women are in the minority at gatherings.

Oh, and I'm real haha, even met a few folks! Been away from the forum for a long time. Hello, everybody, I'm still here!

A belated welcome to you, Tonks. I hope you're able to make some good, like-minded friends. Of course, the rest of us are pretty awesome as well. ;)

I have a question. How many of you wonderful ladies that are of the gay persuasion are strictly f/f lees or lers? Who among you doesn't mind m/f or f/m under non-sexual, tickling only circumstances?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back