• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Facebook/MySpace tickling groups???

drewskee

Level of Ruby Feather
Sorry if this subject has been brought up before, but has anybody here met a tickle partner through a Facebook or MySpace group focusing on tickling?

Not to sound like a pessimist or an asshole, but it seems like every group I've come across that's tickling-related is full of guys posting their favorite tickling and feet pictures, guys posing as girls, and well....just guys. Do any women who are legitimately into tickling actually join these groups?

What's also frustrating about these groups is that sometimes they'll be labeled something like "SF Bay Area Tickling" and there will literally be maybe like, 2 or 3 people that are actually located in that area and everybody else in the group will be scattered all over the world. Like....what the hell?

Thoughts, anyone?

i havent met anyone through facebook as of yet but i do belong to a few tickle goups and fetish groups for womens feet

Social Networking sites usually aren't great places to go for tickling interests.

Anyone I have friended on Facebook were first friends from the TMF. This is the best place I've found to meet people.

I can't imagine many people joining tickle groups on social networking sites where pretty much all of your friends can see.

I wouldn't join on facebook or mysoace simply because I'd rather not announce my fetish to people like my family, friends and people I went to school with.

I wouldn't join on facebook or mysoace simply because I'd rather not announce my fetish to people like my family, friends and people I went to school with.

I did the MySpace thing, but I don't have my real name attached to it at all for that very reason. Wouldn't want some jerk at work to announce my real world activities bringing them into the workplace, where I don't want to have them.

This!

About the kind of people being in that kind of groups, welcome to the internet...that's how it is everywhere!

I have to agree with this, for the exact same reason. I rarely bother with MySpace anymore, anyway.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back