• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How much do you add tickling in your sex life?

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
My wife and I constantly ticlke and tease eachother, but it is also a heavy part of the bedroom activities. As I mentioned before she does not share the fetish but loves to indulge me in it. Some of the best foreplay involves tickling as she usually starts off sitting on top of me and gently tickles my stomach to get a reaction. Then she goes below the belt and to the knees. She saves the best for the reaction that she knows will be the best and attacks my feet and tickles my toes and teases me along the way and laughs in glee of my reaction. She makes a great ler and does not even know what a ler should be. But she has all the great characteristics. When we finally get into it her feet rest on my shoulders and I usually give her a quick foot tickle but she does not want to be tickled during sex but just having her soles inches from my face is good enough especially me being a foot man.

When my wife and I are having sex even though her feet are not ticklish at all i always try to tickle them anyway more so if she is riding me reverse cowgirl and when i'm on top i have her feet right in my face and I suck on her toes and lick the soles of her feet trying to get a tickle reaction out of her but all i get ( which is still good ) is her saying please dont stop keep licking my feet. The more i lick her feet the better it feels going in and out of her and always have a great orgasm

When my wife and I are having sex even though her feet are not ticklish at all i always try to tickle them anyway more so if she is riding me reverse cowgirl and when i'm on top i have her feet right in my face and I suck on her toes and lick the soles of her feet trying to get a tickle reaction out of her but all i get ( which is still good ) is her saying please dont stop keep licking my feet. The more i lick her feet the better it feels going in and out of her and always have a great orgasm

Yes it is a great opportunity for foot licking and toe sucking in that position.

I only just told my boyfriend recently about my fetish and he's more than willing to oblige. I think I may have awakened his inner demons because now I find I don't need to ask for tickles anymore. He even suggested the possibility of making a vid or two!

I only just told my boyfriend recently about my fetish and he's more than willing to oblige. I think I may have awakened his inner demons because now I find I don't need to ask for tickles anymore. He even suggested the possibility of making a vid or two!

wow congratulations to the 2 of you!!
:)

Depending on the girl, it's a standard form of foreplay for me. And again, depending on whom, I love to tickle a girl's sides when I'm on top during sex.

as ticklish as we both are...tickling is involved whether we like it or not!.....and hell ya we like it!

evveryone is different... to some people its "play" others its "foreplay" ... I know its a turn on for me, and Ive kinda gotten into the habit of running my nails up and down his sides.... hmmmm so yea id say i incorperate it :) lol

We might tickle each other as a prelude to bedroom activity but not as foreplay and definitely not during sex.

That's pretty much the same here. The position we are in and her feet not ticklish. She knows that when I tickle them and nibble on her arches or toes if she reacts, pretending like she is ticklish, it drives me crazy.

Before, during, after..... tickling "hot spots" really intensifies my Orgasms.... and it's amazing what happens to a guy during sex when you whisper "please tickle my feet" as you tickle him!

Lea

From my past experiences, introducing tickling in the bedroom has always led to great results. Maybe lucks been on my side, but I've gotten -amazing- reactions, with one gal going so far as she asking for me to do it each time

Tickling during sex. Well guys,(and gals) We are not spring
chickens any more, my wife and I. We both have been finding
new ways to punch up new things to make sex and play more
enjoyable for us. We have been together for 35 years great
years now and married almost 34 of them. I have developed a
fetish for feet first but, she soon followed when we found out
that the very first time I tied her up and tickled her feet in nylons
before we did it, she lost it, erupted, exploded, became a water
fall, etc.etc. It was amazing, especially, for her. She laughed as
hard as hard could get and, the screaming moans were there as
well. It was like nothing I've ever experienced at that time. It was
cool, i guess. Ever since then, all those years ago, tickling has been
a big part of our sex life and playtime life. Her feet do many things
for me now during sex time. Footjobs, Footrubs, Toe playing, Hell,
their are times i just cuddle w/ them and fall asleep. She pretty
much starts everything we do w/ her feet now. Don't really know
if thats weird or not but,,,,,,, hell, we're still together, still happy
and,,,,, still looking for more, new kinky ways to make us even happier.
Along w/ all else thats done during foreplay, playtime, funtime and
sextime, tickle time is the 2nd most pleasureable time for me.
What else can I say.

Sometimes we just tickle with no sex...
Sometimes we have sex with no tickling...
and sometimes we combine the two

All 3 are great.

Must say I've been very reluctant to tell my girlfriend, and past relationships about my fetish for tickling HAHAHA! It would be a fun addition to the bedroom.

I usually throw it in there if I'm with someone who doesn't know about our special interest.

It really depends who I am with and if they are receptive towards tickling.

In the past (when I dated guys that were not into tickling) sex was so BLAH. I mean it was as if it had like no personality whatsoever. However, that of course has changed and I can't help to to ask myself "what the HELL was I thinking before" lol. Let's just say tickleless sex is no longer allowed in my life. I enjoy it way too much and I'm certainly not willing to make a trade off for anything less. And now I'm done :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back