• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most ticklish spot

dw8822

What would YOU say is the most ticklish spot over all? Based off what you've seen in videos, pictures, life, even on you...

as for me its always been my feet in the very middle of the bottom of my feet and just under the toes have always been my most ticklish

Based on my observations and from experience I believe two of the most ticklish areas on a person can be one's hips and thighs. Alternating between soft and hard tickling on those two areas can be devastating to the 'lee. ;)

- Chaneda

Hmm, I'm kind of one of those "everything" gals but if I were to name some "screamer spots, I'd have to say: Underarms, neck/collarbone area, feet, esp. under my toes and thighs, right near my knees.

For me, no doubt it's feet (though armpits are also a very good spot too). But I think armpits are many people's worst spot.

If done correctly, with a fuzzy implement, my most ticklish spot is the roof of my mouth. :eek:

Unfortunatelymost ticklish

I d love to say feet. But its not true for most of the people. In my case, my feet are extremely ticklish and sensitive but In my experience, tickling women I would say:

1) armpits / upper ribs
2) knees (my wife could cry if tickled there)
3) hips/upper thighs
4) soles of feet
5) belly
6) neck

This is my experience with HARD tickling, I mean as a akind of "SM torture"

I love female feet and many of my ex girfriends-lovers with beautifully shaped feet were sensitive but not ticklish as to be something too hard to stand, however their knees hips or armpits were a different thing
However I was fortunate enough to tickle a a few gems with unbearably ticklish soles.

As I said my feet are in the brutally ticklish category and .
best
Diego

Hmm...the whole hips / "pockets" thing seems to work quite well although armpits would definitely provide competition.

In general, I'd say bottoms of feet and inner thigh

on me armpits, nipples, toes, neck not in that order :)

Great question!

From experience I would say the armpits and the hips are tied, with the feet coming in a close second. For me personally, the one place I can't stand to be tickled at all, even a little bit, is my inner thighs. It's the worst, no doubt.

Hmm, I'm kind of one of those "everything" gals but if I were to name some "screamer spots, I'd have to say: Underarms, neck/collarbone area, feet, esp. under my toes and thighs, right near my knees.

I totally just wrote all this down. :mwahaha:

But overall, i think armpits would take the crown in most people.

Armpits are number 1

dw822 asked, "What would YOU say is the most ticklish spot over all? Based off what you've seen in videos, pictures, life, even on you... "

More than once I've read people most frequently report ARMPITS as their most ticklish area. RIBS are second, FEET third.

Makes sense to me. I've known a number of girls not ticklish on their feet but sensitive to tickling in the midsection. But I've never know one not ticklish about the underarms/ribs yet ticklish on her feet.

*taking notes* :harleyhugsjoker: :)

From what I've experienced and know about my own ticklishness, I'll echo the thoughts of others on here by saying the two most ticklish spots in a general sense would be the hips and the feet. Both tend to have great potential when it comes to tickling the ever-loving hell out of someone. Ah.... good times.

Based on my observations and from experience I believe two of the most ticklish areas on a person can be one's hips and thighs. Alternating between soft and hard tickling on those two areas can be devastating to the 'lee. ;)

- Chaneda

shudders* :wowzer:

from what i've seen its usually the underarms, feet and sides. the next would have to be the belly

a spot just below the armpits, does anyone know the spot I"m talking about? I"m not sure what it is called! It is very ticklish! At least for myself

From clips I would say the backs of the knees and the inner thighs, especially on guys.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back