• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fun at rocky horror (true)

cloudgazer2k

Verified
well, tickle fans. i know it's been awhile since my name has been in the story section. but now, i have an entry for ya'll that u may enjoy.

Ok, I hate The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I did, anyway. But an invite from a friend on a dating website persuaded me to go with them. Since it was shoooooort notice, I was rather un-prepared. I didn't have any of my "goth" wear with me, so I had to wing it...and I am the king of improv. So, there I am...black pants, shoes, green dragon shirt, and my chin-long bangs perfectly styled. Sadly, I didn't have any of my jewelry (my armor rings are great tickle tools!!), or my cuffs. My friend Kat said that the friend she was bringing with her was cute and was wearing a school girl outfit. SCORE!!!!!!!

They drove up to the house I was staying at on time. The show started at 12:00, but I wanted some hang-out time with them. Now, Kat isn't exactly attractive in my book...but Mary, however, was. 5'5", shapely, lovely legs, wild green eyes, and loooooonnnnnggggg dirty blonde hair. In addition to her school girl outfit, she had on a leather collar with a metal ring. I thought to myself, "Dude, she is all yours. Work thy magic!."

I was not disappointed. Mary is severely ticklish!! I led her around the theater by the ring of the collar. I could tell it was a turn on for her. Now, the set up of the RHPC was that they had the movie itself on the big screen, and a troupe of actors portraying it live. Also, some of the troupe added lines to the movie...making it ball bustingly hilarious!! During the show, I tickled Mary like crazy. Now, she didn't laugh, or scream. She squealed like Dorothy Laine in her tickle movies. God, I loved it! But the fun was when I removed her shoes and the knee-high socks. Despite a few rough spots on her heel, her feet were gorgeous. Size 6, cute chubby toes, broad, wrinkled soles. Running my fingers up and down her arches was sheer delight. And the best part: SHE LET ME DO WHATEVER I WANTED!. She even positioned herself so I could tickle her in a more comfortable position. Oh, boy. Now, the really awesome part..well, one of two...was when our faces were close together and she leaned in for the kill. I tells ya, I have kissed many a female...but her lips were soooo soft, and the kiss felt so gooooood. With the added surprise of her initiating the make-out first, we kissed a good long while as I tickled her hips and ribs softly.

When the movie was over, we got back to her car. Now, earlier I had made the promise to suck on her toes before we left. I keep my promises. Shoes were removed once again, socks followed, and her toes were mine. The look on her face told the whole story. A combination of "IT TICKLES!" and "Oh, this feels good!". I nearly choked when Kat said,"It isn't doing anything."
Mary replied, "I wouldn't say that..."

So, I guess I'm not that bad of a guy after all. A complete stranger now has the hots for me, of all people. A new tickle slave to add to the growing collection. Hopefully I will see Mary again on the 17th of August. I cannot wait!
TBC...

cloudgazer2k

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back