• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How YOU can help out Haiti

jonsmith

This is sorta tickling discussion, and sort of not.

Okay, so, I know that everyone is in the mood to help Haiti to recover from it;s cataclysm. But not everyone is in a position to help them. Either because they have a full time job, or you are in school. Well, don't worry because I have an idea.

Producers, send a portion of your monthly profit to an organization to help Haiti.

Non producers, buy more of our videos, and a portion of your proceeds will be given to the charity.

At least, that's what I'm going to do with my money this month. I am personally going to give thirty percent of my check to the lamp for Haiti foundation. www.lampforhaiti.org

My stores are:
clips4sale.com/29340 Now That's What I Call Foot Play
clips4sale.com/28237 Sole Bug Sock and Shoeplay

If anyone else has been doing this, good for them, I'm ashamed I didn't think of it sooner, but, when it comes to tragedy, I'm apathetic. Some would say it's saddening. But, meh.

(Note: I'm not saying this just for people to buy more, I'm actually just trying to do something good.)

Anywho, I think this is a good way to help out, because all three groups are benefiting from this. Producers will get their videos bought, customers will be happy, and the organizations will be able to gather more supplies.

So, please, have a heart and help out.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back