• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steps Tickling Storie Part 1

olsen3k

7a.jpg

This is Steps if you don't already know. This storie collection will be just on the girls (not the boys in the band). The first part is Lisa'a turn (brunette/red head).

Part 1 Lisa's Ordeal

It was a warm summers evening, and Lisa was getting ready to go out after a gig. After a gig the girls would usally go out for a drink together. She was sitting on her bed waiting to go. She was wearing a white top that went down to her belly button, and a pair of blue trousers that went down to just abve her ankle. She was about to put on her shoes when there was a knock at the door. Lisa put her shoe back down on the floor and went to answer the door. As she opened the door, a dark man placed a cloth over her mouth with chloroform. Lisa fell unconcious to the floor.

-------15 Minutes Later---------

Lisa awoke to find herself laying on her bed spread eagle. Her wrists were tied to the corners of her head board and her ankles tied to the foot of the bed. She tried to wriggle free of her restraints but with no luck. Then, out of another room, came a tall man wearing a mask over his face.
"Welcome back, did you enjoy your rest?" He aked her.
"What do you want with me?" Lisa asked him, trying not to sound afraid.
"Nothing.............much!" He started walking to the foot the bed. Lisa started to feel more and more scared.
"Pplease don't hurt me, I'll do anything!" said lisa unable to hide her terrified voice.
"Anything? Well there is one thing."
"What? Please, I'll do it, anything!" The man opened a bag that was placed on the bed. He reached in and pulled out a feather. Lisa's face went pale, she immediately knew was about come. Ever since she was a little girl she couldn't stand being tickled. The man moved the feather to about a centimetre away from her right foot.
"NOOOOO PPPLLEASE!!!!" screamed Lisa
"Well you did say anything" He started brushing the feather up and down her right foot. Lisa started to giggle trying to keep. He then moved his other hand down to her left foot and started to tickle with his fingers. Lisa could't keep it in no longer.
"HHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEE ARGHHHHH PPLLEASE NO MORE HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA PLEEEEEEASE NO MORE!" He tickled her feet for anither minute and stopped.
"How did you like that then?" The man asked.
"Plleasse no more, i'll pay you anything, please no more tickling." Lisa begged, the man just laughed. He walked over to her mid-sevction and got on the bed. He then was sitting over, leg either side of her hips.
"I wonder how ticklish your tummy is?" He started to lift her top up. Stpping just before her breasts. Lisa's stomarch was beautiful and flat. He started to lightly scratch around her belly button. Lisa jerked and tugged against her restraints with no luck.The man started to scratch harder. Again Lisa could not take it and burst out in a fit of laughter.
"NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT HEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEHAA AHH HEEEEEEEEEEEE PLLLEAASEEE NO MORE !!!!!!!!" He went on tickling her for 10 minutes. After this time Lisa blacked out.

Attachments

• freezeframe_003.png
    freezeframe_003.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 867
  • Kim 1.jpg
    Kim 1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 103
  • Kim 6.jpg
    Kim 6.jpg
    1,004.7 KB · Views: 1,039
  • Kim 5.jpg
    Kim 5.jpg
    988 KB · Views: 1,407
  • Kim 4.jpg
    Kim 4.jpg
    995.8 KB · Views: 985
  • Kim 3.jpg
    Kim 3.jpg
    993.3 KB · Views: 425
  • Kim 2.jpg
    Kim 2.jpg
    1,001.6 KB · Views: 447
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back