• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Elevator (m/f erotic)

myth77

1st Level Orange Feather
This was originally posted in the Collection of Decadence. This story is a follow up tale to "The Lunch Break". May I present to you...The Elevator.

"The Elevator"

Insatiable.

The couple continued their ascent towards the second floor.

They were locked together...in starving embrace. Lips locked in sultry kisses. Hands roaming...seeking...searching the other one's form. Bodies pressed against one another. Legs intertwined.

Standing.

Adam's hands gripped Liz's body, lifting her higher into his embrace. He backed her up to the corner of the elevator. Trapped against the rails, Liz rested her weight on the walls...and returned the urgency of Adam's kiss.

He released his grip from around her body. He placed his palms on her shoulders and slid them down her soft arms...fingertips grazing her skin, leaving a tingling in their wake. Down to her delicate wrists.

He grasped one in each hand, and broke his lips away from hers. He brought her hands one at a time to his mouth...placing small kisses on her smooth palms. Desire fluttered throughout Liz's body.

Floor four. The elevator climbed steadily towards their destination...Liz's apartment on the top floor...the twentieth floor. A spacious place...but one that proposed an interesting challenge to their passionate activities. A challenge not present when visiting Adam's house.

Neighbors.

Neighbors who could hear her laughter, screams...and other pleasured sounds...sometimes for hours... through the walls...echoing into their own dwellings. Noises that raised eyebrows and suspicions of just what on Earth could be taking place on the other side.

Feverish.

Liz was still on fire from Adam's steamy office visit. They quickly fled that scene to create a new memory...with more privacy than their previous encounter.

Seventh floor.

The elevator rose upward...and so did Liz's wrists. Adam raised her arms above her head, and pinned them against the elevator wall. His intense gaze locked onto hers...penetrating her senses, causing her face to grow hot. A delightful chill crawled up her spine.

One hand pinned her wrists together...leaving his other hand free...free to indulge in whatever devious mischief crossed his mind.

Her eyes widened...her body engulfed with a delicious mixture of excitement and fear...of anxiety and arousal...in anticipation of his hand's chosen destination. She was not left to wonder long.

Ninth floor.

Tenth floor.

Adam's free hand found what it sought. Liz squealed...jumping as she felt his fingers fondle her sensitive sides. Her head fell back against the elevator wall, her laughter growing as he increased the ticklish motions of his fingertips...moving deftly...exploring up and down her tender frame...crawling over her ribcage...wiggling all over her belly...swirling in and around the exquisite hollows under her arms.

Liz screamed out, laughing harder, squirming in desperation...trapped against the corner of the elevator...against Adam's warm body...powerless to bring her wrists down from above her head, held in his vice-like grip. Desire surged inside his body, pressed close to hers...thrilled by watching her struggle against the ticklish sensations...drinking in her hysterical laughter as his fingers traveled all over her body.

Ding!

As the doors opened behind them, Adam quickly released Liz's wrists. An older woman entered the elevator on the thirteenth floor. She took her place on the opposite side of the chamber...and began to stare at the couple.

Liz was flushed...out of breath,...a huge grin on her face. Adam looked considerably more composed...but there was something about the look on his face...something hidden in his devious smile.

“How are you today Mrs. Jordan?” Liz asked, hoping the small talk might lessen the curiosity on the older woman's face.

“Just fine dear, and you?” she replied, relaxing a bit.

“Wonderful,” Liz responded.

She smiled at Adam. “And how are you young man?”

“Very good ma'am,” he spoke quietly, smiling back at her.

“You guys going down?” Mrs. Jordan inquired as she pressed the number one, beginning the elevators descent to the first floor.

“Yes,” Liz replied quickly, “I forgot something in the car.”

Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two.

One.

The doors opened.

“You two lovebirds have a wonderful evening.” Mrs Jordan said to the couple. She started to exit...then paused. “Aren't you getting off?” she asked, puzzled by their lack of motion toward the elevator doors.

Liz hesitated, flustered, searching her mind for a response.

“Not yet,” piped in Adam. He was staring intently at Liz,”we forgot something else upstairs. A wicked smile crossed his lips.

“Oh what a shame. Looks like you guys came all the way down for nothing,” she said. “Well, I'll see you later.” Mrs. Jordan departed.

Ding!

The doors sealed the couple in the privacy of the elevator chamber. Adam once again pushed Liz back into the corner. He brought his hands to her waist...pulling her in close as if he were going to embrace her. With one hand resting on her lower back, he held her...and with the other...he touched the sash belt tied at the waistline of Liz's black dress...and loosened it.

He yanked the sash off the dress and swiftly grasped both of her wrists, sweeping them behind her back. He tied it around her delicate wrists...binding her hands together...and used the extra length to tie her hands to the railing of the elevator. Liz's breath caught in her throat, eyes growing wide in shock. Adam leaned in close to her ear. She shivered as he whispered...

“Let's see you explain this the next time that door opens...

...next time I won't stop.”

Liz's shrieks of laughter could be heard resonating in the halls outside of the elevator as Adam resumed his ticklish exploration of his lovely captive.

Floor five...floor six...floor seven...

THE END

----------------------------------------------------

Very nice Myth! Fresh perspective and creatively written. You rock, sistah!

~BW

YAY! :clap: Ok sister you've got me motivated to really start on my next one. I've got the outline down but no actual sentences yet. You're such an inspiration dear. Glad you continued this story and it'll surely be a favorite for years to come I would imagine. :firedevil

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back