• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF (Tickle Torture Federation) Overload Part 1 of 4 (female tickling wrestling)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
I have wrote all of this story and will post it in 4 parts, i will possibly change some things if i have any good idea's or requests for the following parts.......

Enjoy!

Overload 2002

The arena was pitch black and the cheers of the crowd grew louder, a small green light came from the rooftop down onto the top stage, smoke filled the entrance and suddenly a rumbling noise could be heard – then suddenly Demanufacture by Fear Factory began to play, just as it broke in properly the lights came on and fireworks blasted,
Mr. Mitchell walked down the ramp and the crowd went wild,
Chris Kirkland and Denise Richards hosted the show, CK: “What an explosive start to this Pay-Per-View event, the owner of the T.T.F. Mr. Mitchell is coming down to the ring”
DR: “This is it now – no turning back! The T.T.F. have got to fight for survival tonight”
Mitchell stood in the ring and paused before making a speech
“I want to thank everybody here tonight – the thousands of fans who have come to see the TTF beat off the T.V. Team, not only that you will all be witnessing the most important and incredible match in the history of the TTF”
(The crowd roared with approval and chants of T.T.F. echoed around the arena)
M: “Tonight we have 3 matches in total – the last one being the most important, so firstly let me introduce the opening fight”
Leanne Topping walked down the ramp and into the ring, and then Mitchell said, “The following contender is one of many stars to betray the TTF – so win or lose this will be her last fight in the TTF”
Britney Spears walked down the ramp as her music played,
CK: “What? Britney? No I don’t believe it”
DR: “A former Pop champion as well”
CK: “Seems this will be a good fight, hold on here comes Cameron”
DR: “And she is wearing a referee’s jersey – seem she is tonight’s official”
DING DING!
Leanne paced the ring as Britney took off her denim jacket and placed it in the corner, Leanne charged towards Britney knocking her to the ground, and then she began to tickle her ribs intensely,
HAAA HA HEEEE HHEA AHHAA OHH NNOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAH HEEEEE
Leanne picked Britney up and locked her head under her arm, now she lifted the popstar and slammed her backwards to the mat,
Britney held her lower back in pain as Leanne got onto the top rope, and with a giant leap Leanne dived onto Britney’s chest,
CK: “Whoah this is amazing stuff from Leanne – I’ve never seen her so technical”
Now Leanne covered for the pin, and Cameron counted 1……………………2. (Kick out)
Britney stood up and desperately tried to fight back but Leanne locked in a sleeper hold causing Britney to fade, and slowly but surely Britney fell to her knees as Leanne applied the pressure,
Cameron raised Britney’s arm and dropped it …………………..1
……………………2 CK: “This could be over”
……………3 (not quite) Britney lifted her arm and stood up as Leanne tried to hold on, now Britney grabbed Leanne’s head and dropped to the floor,
DR: “STUNNER! Britney uses a modified version of the Stunner”
CK: “And what quick thinking from the pop star”
Britney regained some strength as she lay on the floor, now she crawled over to Leanne and pulled on her left boot,
But Leanne woke up and quickly wrapped her other leg over Britney’s head and locked her in between both of her legs,
Now Britney was in trouble again and she struggled to get free, and Leanne saw the chance to grab Britney’s foot – and she quickly grabbed her left leg and began to un-zip the long black boot, Britney screamed and struggled even more to get out of Leanne’s hold,
But it was too late as Leanne whipped the boot off and quickly began tickling her bare foot,
HA HEEE OH GOD NOT MY FEEEEEEEEETTTAAA HAHHAAAAAAA HHE HAHA AHAHOOOO HAHAHAHAHAAAA HHE AHOOO STOP EEEEEET HAHHA EH NOOO STOP STOP HHAHA NOT MY FEEEETT AHAHHAHAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEE
After many minutes Leanne stopped and began to take the 2nd boot off, now Britney was weak and couldn’t fight off Leanne’s tickling attack, and once again Britney was driven wild by the foot tickling,
CK: “Leanne has got Britney in hysterics”
DR: “Why doesn’t she give up?”
CK: “Well we all know Britney can’t take a lot of tickling, I just don’t think Leanne is hitting the right spots”
Now Leanne began to tickle both of her feet – slowly stroking the soft soles of the Pop Diva, eventually Leanne stopped and dragged Britney over to the ring post, and then she began to tangle her wrists in the middle and top ropes,
DR: “Seems like Leanne has got a better idea of how to restrain Britney”
Britney’s face was red and flustered and she was still giggling slightly, and now Leanne picked up two feathers and began to tickle her underarms with them,
HAAA HEEE HAHA OH NOOO PLEASSE HAHA HEH AHA HAHAHA AHAHANAHAAHAHAAA NOOO MOREE AHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA AAARGHH EEEHHEHEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHAA YE HAHA AHIOOOOO YAYAA HAHHAAAAA
Leanne ran the feathers quickly across Britney’s underarms causing her to scream louder and louder, and again after many minutes of torture Leanne un-tangled her opponent and tried to pin her, 1…………………….2……………………………….. (Kick out)
CK: “What’s going on? That was a long 3 and Britney had time to kick-out”
DR: “And look Leanne is not happy with Cameron’s officiating”
Leanne was furious and began to shout at Cameron – but Cameron simply shrugged her shoulders and denied the accusations, Leanne pushed Cameron and then the special referee pushed her back,
Britney was up and she grabbed Leanne from behind and slammed her into the ring post, Leanne was now stunned and she held onto the top ropes trying to stay up, suddenly Britney pulled out some sticky tape and wrapped it around Leanne’s wrists, now Leanne was taped to the top ropes with both hands,
CK: “Oh No Leanne is stuck tight”
Britney tripped Leanne sending her onto her knee’s, and as Leanne kneeled down Britney pulled off her boots one by one, next she tapped her ankles together and the sat down by her feet,
Now Britney smiled and used her own toes to rub against Leanne’s bare soles,
HAAA HEH AH OH NOO HHAHA NOT MY FEET HHAHAH HHEE HOO HAHA OHHHH NAAHAHHHAAAAAAA HHAHEHHEHEEHEEEEEEEEE HHAA AARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH AHHAHAA STOP IT I BEG YOUUU HAHAAAAAA ARRRRRGGGGGGHHH AHAHA NOOOOOOO I GIVE UP HAHHA HEEE PLEASEE NOOO I GIVE UP HEE HAHAAAA
CK: ”It’s over! It’s over and Britney wins”
DR: “Leanne was in control for 90% of that match and she has somehow lost”

The next match was a TTF tag-team title bout and Lita and Trish were teaming up for the first time, their opponents were 2 of the World Cup stars: Anna and Gail, both teams faced the current tag-team champions the Hogslipper sisters,
All 3 teams were now in the ring and in this match all 6 women would be in the ring at the same time – and there would be no disqualification,
DING DING!
CK: “Here we go and I’m still shocked that Lita and Trish have settled their differences, it was Trish who helped Cameron after Lita lost her title back in February”
DR: “Yes Trish and Cameron punished Lita after that match but it seems they are friends now”
Sarah-Jane and Katie-Leigh kicked the match off as they disposed of Anna and Gail out of the ring, Lita and Trish charged at the hillbilly girls – but they both tripped the WWE Diva’s, now Katie and Sarah both began to take the shoes and boots off Lita and Trish, but suddenly Gail grabbed Katie and Anna attacked Sarah,
CK: “This match is mind boggling! Everybody is beating up everybody”
DR: “This is going to be one hell of a match”
Outside of the ring Gail had tossed Katie-Leigh over the security barrier and now Anna and Gail began to strip Sarah-Jane of her boots,
As they took the boots off both women almost fainted as the smell of Sarah’s feet overwhelmed them,
DR: “Bad idea by Anna and Gail, these Hogslipper sisters have a secret weapon – it’s their stinky feet””
Suddenly Sarah attacked Gail and shoved her foot onto Gail’s face, the Scottish star screamed and struggled as the smell made her feel sick,
But it was Lita who came to the rescue by grabbing Sarah-Jane and dragging her into the ring, and then Trish and Lita began to tickle her upper body – causing her to giggle loudly with ticklish laughter,
CK: “By the way everyone this match can only be won by a pin-fall”
DR: “Don’t forget that the Hogslippers are putting their titles on the line as well”
Anna and Gail got back in the ring and grabbed the two WWE Diva’s, now Anna used a devastating bulldog move to knock Trish down, and Gail began to beat on Lita with vicious slaps, but suddenly Lita grabbed Gail and reversed things around – now she had Gail in the corner and she kicked at her mid-section with furious kicks,
But Anna grabbed Lita’s hair and dragged her away – now Anna tripped Lita and sat on her chest holding her down, and then Gail got up and grabbed Lita’s legs – now she began to un-lace her trainers (which were already half undone thanks to Katie)
Lita began to scream as Gail pulled off both trainers – then Gail locked Lita’s ankle under her arm and she tickled Lita’s socked foot,
HAA HEEE HHAA A HANOO HAHA HEEE NOT MY HAHHA HEHH HOOOOO AHHA NOT MY FEEEEEEET HAHAA HAA RGHHHH AHAHAHHAHAHA
Meanwhile on the outside Katie and Sarah had again teamed up – this time they were beating on Trish, they both grabbed her and tried to un-zip her purple boots, but suddenly Trish kicked out hitting Katie-Leigh and then she pushed Sarah, and as Sarah on the floor Trish ran and jumped off the steel steps and landed straight onto Sarah-Jane
CK: “What a shot! That was a tremendous hit from Trish”
But Katie had picked up a chair and she ran over and hit Trish in the legs with it, but back in the ring Anna pinned Lita and Katie rushed back in the ring to stop the count,
1…………………2…
CK: “Oh Katie saved her belt just about”
But now Katie was stuck in between Gail and Anna – and both women savaged the little Tennessee girl, Gail began to take off her own boot and she shoved her foot into Katie’s face,
G: “How do you like it? Huh? I’ve had these boots on all day – do my feet smell? Huh do they?”
Now Anna began to hold Katie down and tickle her underarms, Gail had now began to tickle her tummy causing Katie to scream out with ticklish torment,
HAAA HEEEE EEEEEEKKKKKKK HHAHA NNOOO NOO MOREE HHAARAGHHHHHAHAHAHA HHAHEHEHEE EHHEHHEHEEEEEEE HAHAAAAA
But Lita suddenly got up and grabbed Gail’s bare foot – now she tickled Gail’s foot intensely sending the little Scot wild,
HAAA HE HAHA AHA NOO GEDDDDOOOOOOFFFF MEEEEEE AAARGHHH HHA ANOOOO AHHAA AHAHANANANA NNNNNOO AHHAAOHH HAHAHAHA
Anna stopped and grabbed Lita’s foot and peeled off the white sock, Lita screamed as Anna began to lick her bare sole,
Meanwhile Katie had rolled out of the ring and she started to take Trish’s boot off, (Trish was still KO’d out of the ring)
Suddenly Sarah-Jane got onto the top rope and she dived towards the 3 women who were tickling each other, as she landed she hit Anna and Lita the most – and now all 4 women were down and out, Sarah slowly crawled over to Lita and made the cover,
1…………………2…………….(kick out)
DR: “Lita kicks out! Amazing!”
Gail slowly got up and kicked away at Sarah-Jane, then she grabbed some feathers and some rope, as she got back into the ring Lita was climbing to the top rope – so Gail ran over and tickled Lita’s foot, this caused Lita to fall and land sitting on the top ropes, now Gail used the rope to tie Lita’s legs to the ropes – now Lita was completely stuck and helpless,
Gail smiled and grabbed the feathers again, now she sat down and used the feathers on Lita’s feet,
HAA HE AHAHA NO LET ME DOWN HAHA HAHA STOP IT NAAAA EEEEKKKKKK NO STOP PLEASSEEE HAHA HEEE HHAAAAAAAA HHAHA AAAARGHHHH NOOOO MOREEEE HAHA I CANT STAND IT HAHHE EHE PLEEEEEEEZZZ STOP I BEG YOU HHAHA HEEEEEEEAAA HAHHAA AHAHANOOO AHHA HAH OHHH AHHA OHHH HAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAA
Gail was having so much fun she didn’t realize Sarah was behind her, but Gail noticed just in time as she lashed out at Sarah-Jane, now Gail picked Sarah up and used the Angle Slam on her opponent,
CK: “Wow! Gail uses Kurt Angles trademark finisher, this one is over”
Gail made the cover 1………………………..2………………………
(Katie-Leigh grabbed Gail’s leg from the outside)
Now Katie whipped Gail into the steel steps knocking her out, then she got back in the ring and grabbed Anna Kournikova, and then she began to put her foot over Anna’s nose and she rubbed her foot over her face,
Anna spluttered and struggled to get away – and then suddenly Sarah took off her own boot and did the same thing,
Now Katie and Sarah were smothering their feet on Anna’s face, Sarah even stuck her toe into Anna’s mouth a few times,
CK: “Oh how terrible for Anna! She is getting those smelly feet rubbed in her face”
Meanwhile Trish was up and despite being barefooted she ran to un-tie Lita, Lita slowly got up onto the top rope and dived onto the unsuspecting Hogslipper sisters,
But Sarah and Katie moved and Lita landed a Swanton Bomb straight onto Anna, Lita managed to hurt herself in the process and Anna rolled out of the ring, and then suddenly Katie and Sarah dived on Lita and began to tickle her at a furious pace,
HA HEE HAHHAHA HAHA NO HHA HEE HAHAHA NOO HAHAHAHHHHHAHAAAAA HEE HAHA EHEHHEEEA AHAHAA
Trish had grabbed a chair and she got into the ring – then she hit Sarah with the chair and then tired to hit Katie, but Katie dodged and Trish hit Lita straight in the stomach,
CK: “OH NO Trish hits her partner by accident!”
DR: “And look Katie has grabbed Trish and tripped her over”
Katie rolled Trish onto her front and began to suck her toes, this caused Trish to scream loudly and the Canadian WWE star began to frantically fight off Katie’s toe sucking grip,
CK: “Trish is stuck and she can’t get out of this….. Wait! Hold on!”
Trish swung around and kicked Katie with her other leg, the Tennessee toe sucker was down and Trish grabbed her foot, she paused for a moment and looked at Katie’s dirty smelly foot,
DR: “Surely not! She wouldn’t – have some sense Trish don’t do it”
But she closed her eyes and quickly sucked on Katie’s big toe, Trish’s face turned sour but she continued even though it was horrible,
Katie began to scream loudly and she burst into tears – crying her eyes out Katie slowly went mad and her energy was being consumed fast, Trish could see that it was working and she sucked faster and harder for many more seconds,
Suddenly Sarah-Jane was up and she lashed out kicking Trish in the back of the head, now Sarah grabbed Trish’s foot and lay on her back licking the WWE Diva’s gorgeous foot, Trish began to be driven wild and Sarah now began to suck and nibble her luscious toes,
Sarah in a world of her own and didn’t notice Lita once again climbing onto the top ropes, just before Lita dived Sarah opened her eyes and instantly let go of Trish’s foot,
But she could not move in time and Lita landed a perfect Swanton Bomb onto Sarah-Jane,
CK: “Swanton! Swanton! Lita has used her finisher again”
Lita was hurt and she wasn’t able to make the cover, but Trish crawled over and made the pin,
1…………………………..2…………………………..
…3 DING DING DING!
CK: “They have done it! Trish and Lita are the NEW Tag-team champions”
DR: “what an amazing match”
CK: “And just look at the carnage – both Lita and Trish are exhausted – Gail is outside underneath a pile of steps – Anna is also outside the ring badly hurt from the earlier Swanton Bomb – and the Hogslipper’s are down and out exhausted and beaten!”
DR: “They came into this fight confident they could win – and the undefeated Hogslipper sisters have lost their gold”

(End of part one)
Overload 2002

great story!!!! Trish sucking one of the Hogslipper girls was a twist, but it was cool nonetheless! this PPV is already shaping up to be a good one! cant wait for the next part!!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back