• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baron Munchausen

Tinkerhead414

TMF Regular
Tell Me,
How many have seen the tickling scene from "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen?" It's an awesome scene in which the King of the Moon (played by Robin Williams) tickles his queen.
It's a must see for any avid tickler.

:D :D

The real question there is, whose feet are tickled? The actress playing the Queen is nearly 70, and I must admit that does very little for me.

But I, and I know others too, have long wondered whether those are really her feet. The feet and legs (all you see during the tickling) look rather young. After all, the actress playing the Queen is a star of yesteryear, and quite possibly would not have submitted to the indignity of actually being tickled on set -- and why deal with it, when there's no face in the scene? It seems much more likely they used some girl from the production crew as "foot extra."

Or dare we think it? Uma Thurman, 18 years old, unestablished, and in only her second film, appears as the goddess Venus. Maybe, just maybe, the young future star was asked (or ordered) to substitute for the old and established star and put her feet in peril... Ah, what a thought. :D

(By the way, the film itself is much, much better than most people think. Watch it closely some time. It's very subtle.)

The actress playing the queen may be seventy, but you can't see her face anyway. And if it was somebody else, that's even better (especially if it was Miss Thurman).
Your right, Owen. The movie is great, but the tickling scene itself makes it worthy of watching.

It's been a while since I've seen the flick, but as I recall, that actress was nowhere 70 yrs. old. She looked to me like she was in her late 30, maybe early 40's tops! And very attractive. Since Robin Williams, who played the king was in his late 30's, early 40's back then, it makes sense that the actress, playing the queen would be roughly the same age

Yes, she was

The actress who played the Queen was Valentina Cortese, an Italian film star of the 50s and 60s. She was born in 1925. When she appeared in Baron Munchausen, in 1988, she was 63. All of this info is available at the Internet Movie Database (imdb.com).

The actress who played the Queen was Valentina Cortese, an Italian film star of the 50s and 60s. She was born in 1925. When she appeared in Baron Munchausen, in 1988, she was 63. All of this info is available at the Internet Movie Database (imdb.com).

Yes, she was older, and if that sort of thing bothers you -- the scene probably won't be your cup of tea. As for me, it changes nothing. This is simply one of the best mainstream tickling scenes ever. So creative, so prolongued, and it's actually able to successfully incorporate tickling into the actual plot of the film. Plus--and how perfect is this?--it has frequently-cited Hollywood ticklephile Robin Williams doing the tickling!

Oh, and if you're actually interested in the quality of the movie as a whole--it's quite good, as well. It's really one of the better fantasy films to be released in recent years.

Greatest tickling mainstream ever, in my opinion, and the first one I can remember seeing that truly gave me...a rise, if you know what I mean, as a youngster.
The feet are very nice, and young looking, so the speculation as to who they belong to is quite interesting and thought-provoking. Might be something to ask Terry Gilliam if the chance ever comes up.
The only disappointment is that the Queen doesn't appear to be *that* ticklish - there's less laughing than actual 'funny noises.'
I capped and posted this scene in the Video section not too long ago, if anyone wants me to repost it let me know and I'll put it back up..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back