• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wifes Sexy Feet 1st Post

FOOTFUN

Hi All,
My wife and I have been into foot fetish for a long time, she wanted to post images on-line to see what everyone thinks. Per her request we did soles, tops and wrinkled as this is what most people like. Let us know as she will want to post more. She is 32 5'6" SIZE 8.5 very high arches, very ticklish (our next post will have tickling) loves light bondage and worship and very good and getting better at footjobs. We also have some other favs we will talk about in next post.

Thanks

Your wife has very lovely feet. :feets: Thanks for sharing the photos here. :D

Great pics FOOTFUN!

Thanks to you and your wife!

I am looking forward to your next post!

Footfun thanks for sharing these pictures, your wife is beautiful and has beautiful feet too. I can hardly wait to see more of her and her feet in here. Maybe a video clip of you tickling those beautiful feet too please.

Last edited:
Tell your wife her sexy ticklish feet are welcome here anytime, and hope to see much more of them soon.

very nice feet. you are a lucky man ^-^

Yes a very lucky man, her feet are absolutely AWESOME and BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS. TICKLISH TOO MAKES THEM MORE ATTRACTIVE....LOL

Her feet are sexy, Bro. You are lucky man to have them to tickle.

Very, very sexy! Love those smooth soles. Love 'em even more in plain tan hose.

Hi All

Love the feedback the next shoot will have some tickling as well, my husband and his friends love to see me barefoot with sexy shoes in jeans, a black open slid to show off toes and high arch, my most ticklish spot by the way, then bare I love to have my feet tickled and caressed with feathers (hard and soft type) and I cant take it for very long but some baby oil on my feet and fingers is the BEST. This will be the next post of pics.

I know a lot love hose as well; I have some very sexy ones and will post after the tickling that is my fav foot fetish by the way.

Love
Kristen

Kristen, you have fine looking feet. Thanks for sharing those pictures with the forum.

Mitch

Kristen thanks for sharing your lovely ticklish feet with us. I am very happy you love to be tickled on your GORGEOUS FEET. I Can't wait to see more. I love ticklish female feet both bare or in nylons. Do nylons make your feet more ticklish?

About the same with nylons and bare using fingers, but bare with brush, back of feather or something hard...bare is way more ticklish. Lotion or baby oil with any of the above is off the charts and I can only take it for so long with hopefully some breaks in the action.

Tickles
Krissy

Krissy you sound like fun. Hope to see more pictures and maybe a clip of you getting tickled soon.

Thanks All

Hi All,
Thanks for the Great Feedback, my husband always told me my feet were sexy but all your awesome comments I guess confirmed what he has told me.

Check out our Tickling Photos.

Tickles
Krissy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back