• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

first tickle caps from UK Cruel Summer

i_bloke

TMF Poster
hi

there was a little bit of tickling on cruel summer tonight

the contestants had to have a bunch of big cockroaches crawl on their feet... and some of the girls reacted very ticklishly

in this first clip the chap putting the cockroaches in the container deliberately tickles the girl's feet and she really laughs, but is not allowed to take her feet out of the tub

this is good because they have now seen how she went nuts from a little tickle so they may decide to use more sustained tickling in other challenges

first movie - 453K

this next one is the three other girls who laughed while the roaches tickled their feet

second movie - 1406K

EDIT: sorry - had the movie links the wrong way round... sorted now

and finally here are a few stills of the giggling girls

06.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

note: these girls are all 18 or older... they are just dressed in school uniforms because that's the premise of the show - that they have gone back to school

later

bl:)ke

Last edited:
clips

great pictures
cant get the clips to work
says quicktime does not recognize
file type

Cool, was gonna tape the repeat tommorow but you saved me the trouble! Dunno if id say it was a ticklish response as prefered to a squeamish one though!

Thanks for sharing, great work!

Thanks for the post!!!!!!!!!!! I like the pics but I also had a problem opening the clips. I tried it with Real Player, Quick Time, and WMV to no avail. Any Ideas?

46and2, I am also getting the same problem.
I have downloaded the new QuickTime (version 6) and to no avail.
I_bloke, Thanks for the pictures, they are great! Has anyone got something that will convert MOVs to MPEGs or RMs?

Has anyone been successful in viewing the movies?
I also downloaded Quicktime 6 and am unable to view them.

I also get "quicktime doesn't understand".

i_bloke may have used a Mac to make the clips, so us PC users probably don't have any joy trying to view them. Still, nice stills.

Unfortunately I was unable to view any of the clips. I really hope we can find a way to make this work, cause I'd love to see them. Thanks for the effort just the same.

much appreciated

Haven't tried opening the clips yet but just wanted to thank you, bloke, for the effort and the caps.

hey all

i remade these 2 clips so they will play on PCs too

hope they work ok

this is the roach wrangler tickling the lass's feet

clip one - feet tickle - 617K

and the 3 other girls shrieking and giggling as the roaches crawl on their feet (as <b>ticklstar</b> mentioned, some of the reactions are probably more squeamish than ticklish, but i like to think they were getting tickled too)

clip two - tickle roaches - 1997K

bloke

I think I-bloke deserves alot of appreciation for trying three times to post them.

In general,those posting pics and clips are underappreciated.

Thank you.

Indeed, thank you very much for all your efforts in getting these clips to us.

My only lament now is that I live on the wrong side of the Atlantic to see all this stuff on tv. :(

That was amazing :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:
I wouldn't say it was squemish. I'm pretty sure they were laugh- screaming. Specially the first one:D

Was there any more after that, or did the tickling stop there?

>> <i>Was there any more after that, or did the tickling stop there?</i>

no mate, that was it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back