• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a Penguin (True Story, High School)

SmileyTkls

2nd Level Orange Feather
Since there's been a request for more stories and personal accounts, I thought I'd share this one, hoping that I've not posted it before. LOL. Many moons ago, when I was a junior in high school (the late 80's), I was a member of our A Capella Choir, as well as Chamber Choir. So, whenever there was a concert at school, I was usually there and for the entire evening. Almost needless to say, I had to find some way to entertain myself.

Cue Christy. She was a senior, but a cool one, who liked me, in sort of a 'you're a funny kid' way. She was almost my height (6' 1" at the time), esp. in her inch high flats the gals had to wear. The rest of the outfit was white blouse with a big bow at the neck, and a semi-70's polyester black almost overall dress, cinched at the waist, which none of the girls looked terrific in, playfully nicknamed "penguin suits". Christy was a well-padded, and cute, but not striking, except for her laugh, and long brown hair, and at least size 11 ladies' feet. :D

One concert night, I had about a three song break between groups I was in, so I was in a back hallway, and noticed Christy ducking outside for a smoke in her car. Seizing my opportunity, I went out after her, and knocked playfully at the window. She grinned and motioned me inside. I hopped in and she asked, "What're you doing out here?" And I said, "Just needed to get out, and thought I'd have some company," as nonchalantly as possible, while noting that her flats were being slid off and on.

Knowing that those shoes were probably great at creating foot aches, I said, "I can earn my keep, if you'd like, by rubbing your feet." Christy looked at me like 'are you serious?!?', but after a second, she plopped those nyloned soles and toes into my waiting hands. I proceeded to massage both feet quite well, all around the arches and balls of the feet, rubbing each toe and the heels. Christy was in heaven, sighing deeply and occasionally moaning. "Goooooddd, that is soooo goooood."

I glanced at my watch and saw I'd have to re-enter the school soon, so I idly asked, "Say, you aren't....ticklish?" As I said this, I looped my left arm around her ankles, slowly and gently tightening the grip there. She was still semi-blissed and said, "Ticklish? Um...yeah, why?" I said, "Oh, no reason...", as I began really stroking the arches quickly and firmly. She began to laugh hysterically, and really thrashed her legs, but I could tell not totally, as not to hurt me. I kept tickling for at least a minute, with Christy getting out, "STOOOOOPPP! I'm TOO ticklish! You'll be sooo sorry!"

After the ticklish assault, I rubbed her tingling feet again, and she took deep breaths, interspersed with giggles. She finally said, "Oooh, you're soo evil," with a big grin. I released her feet and leaned over, giving her a big hug. "Yeah, but you love it," I told her, and she just grinned. I got out and went back, much happier.

I tickled her that way at least 3 more times that year, sometimes a little longer, and she always seemed to tolerate it, if not enjoy it. I ran into her a few months ago, and had dinner at her place, with her 14 year old son. After he went to bed, we chatted about how things were, how she was handling being widowed, and then we talked about school. I tickled her feet on the coffee table a bit and said, "Why'd you let me tickle your feet so much, esp. when you knew I'd do it after the first time?" She grinned and said, "Maybe I liked it, just a little bit." I think so, indeed. ;)

Smiley

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back