• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Wrestling???

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
Being a wrestling fan I always wondered if this existed. There are some wrestlers that are barefoot and sometimes can be put in positions where tickling could occur. I was trying to look for a clip that I remember seeing. A real old one that shows Arnold Skaaling tickling the foot of his oponent while in a leg lock. The one oponent was going crazy it was pretty funny. This is an old black and white clip. There were some women who wrestled barefoot too but can not remember seeing any tickling. though. It is very interesting though.

I've seen it in cat fighting before, but I guess that's more of a fetish based thing than legitimate wrestling eh.

I dont know about tickling in professional wrestling but if you want to see tickling in womens wrestling in general just go to ringdivas...lots of matches where tickling is the main weapon used......As far as the clip posted here goes..i loved it..i just find it interesting that the ler in the clip was ALREADY barefoot and when she was taking her opponants shoes off she said this is 'PAYBACK'...like she was tickled in the match too...but i never saw a clip of it myself

Being a wrestling fan I always wondered if this existed. There are some wrestlers that are barefoot and sometimes can be put in positions where tickling could occur. I was trying to look for a clip that I remember seeing. A real old one that shows Arnold Skaaling tickling the foot of his oponent while in a leg lock. The one oponent was going crazy it was pretty funny. This is an old black and white clip. There were some women who wrestled barefoot too but can not remember seeing any tickling. though. It is very interesting though.

I found an article where Chief Jules Strongbow found out Mr. Fuji(who always wrestled barefoot) had very ticklish feet, and Strongbow was p***ed at Fuji because he kept playing jokes(called ribs in the Wrestling biz) on him. So one night during a match he got Fuji in a leglock and tickled his feet for about 10 minutes. Fuji was in agony. Personally I'd rather read about Michelle McCool being tickled, but since you brought it up

slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2008/03/30/5145476.html

That article about Mr. Fuji is too funny , I bet it probably happened or happens but just not on the tv matches. As far as the clip that was posted that was more of a fetish clip since there was no audience, but it was great because the woman was really ticklish and the ler was skilled. As far as the divas tickling eachother that would be great, but if they wrestled barefoot I bet it woulde even help the ratings because the foot people would tune in.

Thats fun. Yeah, the Divas having a match like that would be awesome.

Christopher

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/24533/tna-divas-socal-val-traci-brooks-foot-wrestling-part-1

A clip of SoCal Val

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/24530/tna-wrestling-diva-socal-val-gets-her-feet-kissed

A clip of her getting her feet kissed.

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/24536/tna-knockout-angelina-loves-feet

Angelina Love

Not, sure of the tickling content, its been a while since I watched them, but if you go to the Video/Audio section of the boards and search wrestling, you can find these perhaps a couple more. Also, try searching it at the website. Enjoy!

Last edited:
I can't imagine you'd ever see it on tv love but a few of them have said they are ticklish in intereviews I think, probably only one who is not ticklish is that Lita girl. Maybe you can start an email campagin to have some tickling on tv wrestling, course I'd much prefer Randy Orton was got :D (through I'm sure that don't interest you hun haaaa).

I remember watching G.L.O.W. as a teenager and wishing so badly to see this happen to Little Egypt and there was one match with a golden opportunity for it to happen to both her and Little Fiji as they were both barefoot wrestlers and their tag team rivals had them hanging upside down from the ropes and bound at the ankles! But for some odd reason no tickling! Nothing! Not even a threat to give them a hotfoot and these opponents were amongst the meanest in the league!!

Nope! These days if you want tickling in your wrestling you have to have a game like Rumble Roses where you can attack your rival with a tickle stick or Rumble Roses XX where Mistress Spencer actually has a "tickle move".

I saw on TV where these guys were in the tub and one of them pinned the other and was tickling his feet.The guy was going crazy

Match Idea

I for one thought by now they would have done something. Ever since the mid 90's they have been doing things over the top to get people watching. So I thought there would have been a match with 2 divas wrestling barefoot & the loser gets tied up in the dressing room & her barefeet tickled by all the divas later that night. Call a "Loser Gets Foot Tickled Match".

Thank You,
LBFT

I like wrestling a lot too, if not quite a fetish. Always loved the combination of tickling and wrestling, both on those rare occasions where I've really gotten to try it myself and in a video. Alas, most women don't find a wrestling match with copious tickling thrown in to be their idea of heaven....

UltimateSurrender.com, (which I have no connection to whatsoever) has a series of pretty good (mostly) competitive style hold/wrestling clips, and a few have some tickling, including a (lame) tickling submission. Just throwing that out there.

I for one thought by now they would have done something. Ever since the mid 90's they have been doing things over the top to get people watching. So I thought there would have been a match with 2 divas wrestling barefoot & the loser gets tied up in the dressing room & her barefeet tickled by all the divas later that night. Call a "Loser Gets Foot Tickled Match".

Thank You,
LBFT

I am sure the ratings would go up if the Divas wrestled barefoot, I am not sure if they relize all the foot people would be tuning in to watch and if the camera men had good angles that would be a plus too. Not sure about the whole thing with the loser gets tied and tickled. It might be too much for the PG era for WWE, but I am sure a few tickles thrown in would not hurt. There has not been any barefoot female wrestlers in quite some time, besides the ocasional losing the shoes temporarily, but you never know.

Shame, it's such a great venue for it, but they just never seem to go for the tickling angle. There are so many possibilities.

To be honest, sometimes your imagination can be better than reality in this case. Over in the "fiction" story section, there are a few authors that write great wrestling stories. Iceman and Primetime come to mind. Just check their profile for the "threads started by them" and you'll see.

I had some fun writing one. I always had a fantasy about a champion having a huge match and being put up against a NOBODY who makes things very interesting once she finds out the champions weakness. So take a ride...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=166122

Try this wrestling with tickling. This would be awesome.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6j9Eb8qiyIY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6j9Eb8qiyIY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I remember seeing a vid that showed 1 fem getting her feet tickled from the fem that won the match. That was an awesome vid

Can anyone list matches were tickling happened or was attempted? The best sites are ultimate surrender and academy wrestling

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back