• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do nylons really work?

davidms

I am sure this subject has been beat to death, but I am new to the forum and have never seen the discussion :) Do nylons really increase how ticklish somebody is? that is the legend, but can anybody out there give their own experience?

yes nylons work. women put them on and they cover their legs without falling off... infact i think they work quite well. they even worked when they were made of cotton and wool.

I agree it's with the individual and how ticklish she is, but quite a few times when I tickled a woman in nylons they said that she was wearing them and they her feet more ticklish. My wife, who isn't ticklish, once commented when I tickled her in nylons with a pen that "I'm not wearing socks, I'm wearing nylons and that pen is driving me crazy so stop".

I didn't realize a big difference when it was tried on me, but my ler said it did make a difference...no clue! :)

i've never been tickled with nylons on, but I assume it would be effective!

AS long as somebody gets hosed, it's all good............

They work too well that's why those Spanx were invented!! In Egypt I think they are called Spinx!! ;) Remember that great song about nylons?: "They do run run, they do run run."

They usually work, and are awsomely hot. Specially in black.

Christopher

I am sure this subject has been beat to death, but I am new to the forum and have never seen the discussion :) Do nylons really increase how ticklish somebody is? that is the legend, but can anybody out there give their own experience?

I've had mixed results, but recently got tickle a friend as someone was taking a photo of us. She had on black nylons and I just lightly tickled the side of her thigh and her reactions were off the charts...even for her. I know he legs are ticklish, but this seemed oddly more ticklish. So I am back in the corner of them working!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back