• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather Clockwork Conspiracy Ch5

Kev26

TMF Novice
Ch.5

San Antonio Texas
Wednesday 8pm

Callahan’s Pub was always a spot for most locals and commuters to get their lips wet. Every man with a gun displayed it proudly as was Texas and most its men and women carried. At the bar a young man with gruffly brown hair and shaven face wearing a ten gallon hate looked down at a man wearing a black trench coat with a short spiky hair. Kelvin Dane was the cowboy of the two sporting his ten gallon hat and wearing a plain white shirt over acid wash jeans and long boots fitted with spurs. Beside him his partner Ross Hunter an ornery half American Latin man dressed like some cheesy action movie character. Both conversed slightly at the constant harassment of their Chief Ross having had a few drinks already in him depress he lost a thousand dollars for repairs on their undercover vehicle.

Kelvin laughed patting his shorter friend’s back. “Come on Ross you stupid idjit. You plowed that Ford right into the mini mart stand and ran over the bad guy. This ain’t any action movie buckaroo.”

“Shut up. You’re one to talk you fake ass John Wayne. Who the hell still uses a revolver?” Ross countered muttering sipping his jack and coke.

“Oi you blasted varmint the Single Action Army Colt is the best gun in the world. It’s great for sport, duelin’, and I can out shoot you with it compare to yer pittly Socom and shotgun routine. Hell ye even carrying a freaking supped up Desert Eagle what yer expecting to shoot down a helicopter?”

“Shut up Dane, god you whine more than my Ex-wife. Next thing you’re going to ask me is mow the fucking lawn. I know where here to do a job but god damn dude. Seriously it’s great we left Connecticut for this gig, awesome you got a house here, but for the love of Jesus get off my back! The perp had three warnings it was open fire or run him over which one is worst?!” Ross yelled.

The rest of the bar looked at them and Dane merely gave a feint smile and patted his buddy’s back calming him down. Ross muttered the music in the room was the usual country music of Reba singing along about love and what not. He downed the drink muttering today wasn’t his day apparently brown eyes starring down at the jack and coke. Other stuff was bothering him and Dane knew about it. Ross had no kids but his wife divorced him a few months back and the letter he got about his wife having pasted away messed with him. He discovered that this so call drug Feather was some giddy laughing aphrodisiac and apparently his wife overdosed on it. Ross took this case for even revenge but in the same the divorce and her death tore him up inside. She left him for a better life supposedly but apparently the photos he got back from a buddy detective said otherwise.

Palm over his face Ross groaned he was on a buzz but not even close to being drunk. The bar door opening caught everyone’s attention as a pair of women came in. One was a brunette the other redhead both were rather attractive distracting a guy at the pool table who shot a queue ball into some Mexican’s eye causing him to curse in Spanish. The redhead grinned she wore a pair of riding boots and a black biker vest over a blue flannel her jeans were kind of snugged. Ross blinked a few times the brunette caught his attention as she was wearing blue jeans, calf high combat boots, red blouse with ¾ sleeves and a blue jean vest pair of riding gloves squealed as she tighten them.

Both women walked to the bar the redhead stood beside Dane who had the damn grin on his face. The brunette didn’t pay any mind to Ross as she asked to have what he was having. Both men looked at each other and smirked and took to the women on each of their sides. The red head took one of the ice cubes from Dane’s finished whisky and placed it between her lips smiling and motioned him with a slender finger to follow. Dane just shrugged to his partner and got up Ross cursing knowing that he got the better end of the stick. The brunette took a long draw from the jack and coke licking her soft pink lips and looked down at Ross bluest eyes he ever seen seem like to snag his soul like a rabbit in a bear trap.

“Rum or Coors?” said the brunette starring him down.

Ross stared at her jabber jawed in thought and nodded recalling the secret word. “Rum”

The brunette relaxed and placed a hand around the drink finishing it then took his. “Samantha Storm. Your Ross Hunter our informant you have something for me?”

Ross cursed obviously he got the work and Dane got to play. “Yah, so you’re that whatever agent asking about what I know. Got to say lady you people made this vacation a nice one.”

Samantha grinned and settled in the chair slightly less tensed. She looked at the guy dressed like he was part of some trench coat mafia. Wearing a grey button shirt that hung loose his baggy jeans held an assortment of what looked to be legalized fire arm and tools. Though the knee high combat boots were a little cliché he looked at her with brown eyes the slight Latin mustache and goatee was just recently growing in. He was possibly ruggedly handsome the bad boy Samantha kind of liked it as she leaned closer smiling her hand on his knee. Ross quirked a brow he looked at the hand on his knee but didn’t mind as he motioned the bartender to give him a coconut rum and pineapple juice. Ross was about to put it to his lips before Samantha took it and drank it licking her lips approving of the taste and Ross muttered.

“You ain’t seducing me with your CIA mumbo jumbo techniques lady. I’m here on your asking and to negotiate terms of assistance.” Ross chided looking at her as the bartender handed him another.

Storm frowned and as he was about to drink the next one she leaned over and snagged that one as well. “There aren’t any negotiations. Your superiors have authorized this case to be handled by us and you will comply under the federal regulations.” Storm then downed both drinks a little dribbling down her chin which she took with a finger and licked.

Ross muttered that was his second drink and he took a third one from the bartender who seemed to have a smug look. “I’m paying the keep here to keep shut. So you tell me what you know and I tell you what I know comprende chica?”

Samantha smirked. “Si, senior”

As they began to converse Ross looked over at the pool table and grinned widely. Dane was all over the redhead agent teaching her how to make an old western shot. Dane leaned over the woman who smiled back at him and focused on the queue ball before her. Dane traced his hand over her aiming hand the other trailed against her soft stomach slowly holding her waist by the bare skin under her flannel. The redhead giggled slightly her hips swaying against his crotch a moment causing him to laugh and then helped her hand bank the shot. They cheered hugging each other and she took a bottle of Jack Dane set on the table and took a long swig and he cheered her on.

Samantha smiled softly seeing her friend Angela having fun it was rare they got to hang out with guys outside the agency that weren’t total dicks or professionals. Angela was having a blast and Dane was making his shot before her hand reached over grabbing a bit of his ass with a pinch sending the ball into some ones glass the crowd laughing. Dane looked at her with a smile automatically they seem to be having some chemistry as he chased her around the table threatening to tickle her. Angela giggled being chased and turned around tackling him in her arms.

“What the fuck is up with them. They act like they know each other.” Ross muttered.

Samantha shrugged and looked at him. “The drug called Feather is a growing uncontrolled substance as you know. However aside from its minute market it’s believed its being tested for another purpose peddled by smaller gangs and mobsters through out the US. So far we know it has been in testing as early as five years ago but at the time it didn’t make a scene. Recent markets sold the drug outside its perimeters and now are becoming public to the world. We are leaded to believe a much deeper authority is ushering the drug through out the States, China, South America, and some parts of Europe.”

Ross grimaced this was bigger shit than he first perceived. “Hell, after some issues back home in Connecticut it seems we stumbled upon some secret organization or some shit. I was leading my partner after the death of seventeen people by the drug to ware house where the drug was stored. We were assaulted by mobsters and some chick in a black robe. She was all military judo fucked our ass up type ordeal. We managed to detain the ring leader and lost the cloak figure but after studying the drug and its application we detained the woman ring leader over night. After coming back to her she was dead with this sick joker like smile over her face. Morgue said she died by self suffocation laughed her ass to death.”

Samantha frowned at that and continued. “Countless reports say that there is a growing number of missing people. We are lead to believe the three missing people here in town are prisoners of this organization being some of the top brass of information in our government. Needless to say this is bigger than a regular street bust.”

“And the missing girls?” Ross asked.

Samantha sighed. “By the rate of the drug and these kidnappings most likely dead o you shouldn’t put much thought into it.”

Ross was about to object to her last statement then looked at Dane and Angela riding the mechanical bull together hand flying out the other holding on. The two were having a rip roaring time as Dane held one arm to her waist as she sat in front Angie held onto the horn and the other flew up hollering. They were tossing which way and that before Angela nearly slipped off and Dane held her in his arms falling with her using himself as a cushion for her with a thud on his backside. As Angela laid on him she grinned mischievously and tickled his sides Dane snickering as his legs kicked under her.

“Angela what the hell are you doing?” Storm asked now she herself confused from the behavior.

Both walked up holding each other grabbing the bottle of Jack and Angela wrestled it out of Dane’s hands taking a drink so he replied. “Well miss this here is me Desert Bunny since high school. I ain’t seen her since we were eighteen. We been friends a long while and I ain’t thought I be seeing her again since she dropped of the radar three years ago.”

Angela gave a cheeky grin. “He is and always my high school best friend. I totally didn’t recognize him he’s so much taller and handsome I declare he gone and changed on me.”

The two giggled and he gave Angela’s tummy a soft tickle and she leaped up and kissed him laughing. Ross looked at the display of affection and muttered wondering when this was a damn school trip. Samantha smiled softly seeing Angela happy to be reunited with a friend after so long and let her continue having fun before looking at Ross who obviously was sour. Ross looked back then heard Dane yelp as Angela’s nails racked over and pinch his butt. Shaking his head Ross looked up at Storm and smirked motioning to the pool table and she shook her head the business before pleasure attitude setting in as she really needed that information from him.

“You know where the location is where this drug is being stored here and the captives are?” Samantha asked firmly taking one more drink before setting the empty glass down.

Ross shrugged. “Maybe, but depends if you let me and my partner get involved we worked to hard on this case to be dropped out by a couple of Feds. So I’ll cut you a deal Storm. If you can out drink me my buddy well tell yah the location and the ware house. Otherwise you let me and him stay on the game.”

Samantha grew coy smile and motioned the bartender for a few more drinks. “All right lets do it then.”

Ross grinned and began to knock a jack and coke back. “So aside from your name what do you do?”

“None of your business,” Samantha smirked knocking one as well.

As they both took shots of different alcohols Dane and Angela sat back on a bench in the far back listening to the juke box next to them play a slow song. Several patrons were leaving the bar two more hours till happy hour ended. Angela lean back on one side her feet sliding out of the boots lying on Dane’s lap. Dane smiled giving her feet a slight foot rubs and Angela stretched her toes in her white socks. She wasn’t ashamed of this display of affection. She knew Dane since they were kids their folks were okay friends. At high school she spent all that time wowing the boys with her charm till one girl decided to take it serious and threaten her life. Dane was close by and managed to shoot the knife out of the girl’s hand rescuing Angela though he was sent to jail the day later.

“Angie why ain’tcha told me you were leaving?” Dane asked her looking into her green eyes.

Angela looked down. “Well I got this job working with the feds and you know all hush hush and what not. Isn’t an excuse I could give to you after so long you know? I thought about getting in touch with you but then a lot of stuff happened and well you know?”

Dane smiled and pulled off her sock both hands rubbing her right foot and Angela literally melted purring remembering those days in the countless summers he rub her feet after she got back from her part-time at the dinner as a rollerblade waitress. Her toes scrunch slightly with a giggle and Angela closed her eyes it was nice to have this kind of attention again. Dane removed her other sock and placed them into his pocket grinning. Angela’s toes curled again as he pressed his thumbs gently over her arches and purred relaxing some.

Storm held a smug look over at Ross apparently he started drinking sooner than her and already his head was on the table. She drank one more shot and leaned over speaking softly in his ear and Ross snickered. They shared old stories about their troubles on the job causing mischief and the excitement and thrill of the job. Ross told her how pump his blood got when he chased down a perp feeling like a hero. Samantha unconsciously thumbed her lightning bolt on her buckle and smiled. For the first in a long time Samantha was having a good time taking up a drink with him laughing now as he described how he tackled one criminal down an escalator and fought in a tussle and each time they reached the top they would tumble back down.

“Really, so what did you do then?” Samantha asked delighted at the tale.

Ross grinned head swerving slightly as he looked at her. “I pinned and hand cuffed him holding his face forward as we got up the escalator. Then told him if he didn’t reveal the hideout of the Feather manufacturing plant I grind him like a Vienna sausage in a blender face first into the crevasse of the top escalator.”

Samantha laughed shaking her head a bit tipsy herself and looked him over. Ross was short slightly tanned he had those Latin features of a well worked body and facial hair. Samantha bit her bottom lip tempted to kiss the guy since he was too drunk to remember anything anyways. Ross looked at her and sighed looking down a moment some what sad and Samantha looked at him a slight hint of concern. Ross gripped the glass in both hands.

“What’s wrong?” Samantha asked him looking over to the semi-slouch man on the chair.

“Reason why I want to get these guys is because my Ex-wife was drugged with that Feather stuff. Dunno what the shit does but apparently she doped on it after our divorce awhile back. When I came to the scene buddies were trying to keep me out. Found her tied to a table naked with this sadistic grin on her face. To think I lose her even after the divorce. . . .” Ross said drunkenly.

Samantha felt her heart pulled she could tell the sincerity in his voice and almost wanted to cry herself. “You have been through a lot.”

“Listen Storm I am not stopping till I get who ever made this drug, bust them, and then take off their head.” Ross’s grip tightens around the glass and he sighed looking at her.

She patted his shoulder slightly “Let those who can do it for you. You’ll only hurt yourself if you go through with vengeance.”

Ross sighed. “Storm when you lose something you cherish there’s no greater fear or swell of hate than knowing the fact you couldn’t do anything.”

Samantha took those words in and looked wide eye it was something she didn’t expect and looked away some what unsure what to say to that. “. . .”

“You know you’re very beautiful. If I weren’t so drunk I probably take you to a room give you the most sensual massage, pamper you a little maybe lift your pussy to my lips and drink you like a shot glass.” He grinned coyly toasting to her taking a glass of Abscess and swigged hiding his blush slightly from the forwardness he invoked.

Samantha blushed jaw drop never having had that kind of approach and looked down fiddling with her glass slightly it had been a long time since she was with a guy like that and looked to him. “Well if you want . . .”

Ross fell off the stool face planted on the floor a leg barely on the stool the other hanging on the bar slightly over the floor. Samantha sigh a part of her hoping but she didn’t want to come off desperate and the one guy she thought was worth it was already out after thirty-one drinks. Looking over to Angie she obviously had her a good time passed out she herself was sleeping comfortably with a sleeping Dane unconsciously stroking her bare feet in a massage. Samantha sighed looking at them then kneeled down and check Ross’s back pocket and found a pair of keys. Samantha gave his butt a slight grope feeling how firm his ass was and cursed herself almost now wishing she didn’t drink him under and actually wouldn’t mind him drinking her down like a shot.

Walking to Angela she pat her foot a few times and lifted them out of Dane’s lap and Angela gave a slight pout as she got up and put her boots back on. They walked out of the bar leaving behind the two boys a soft country love song playing in the background stepping out to the cold air filling the streets. Samantha looked at the small keys with a button and pressed it and notice two ATV’s lights came on. She guess it was a small constellation as she tossed one key to Angela both mounting the parked ATV’s and riding off to where they were staying.

Mid afternoon sun hit the Callahan’s bar window the blazing heat striking Ross’s face as he slept on a bench. Hand over his face groaning barely remembered what he was talking about let alone that woman Storm. Sitting up a piece of paper fell onto his lap from his chest and read the note. He frowned seeing that the woman Storm already left with out him and Ross grumbling looking around for Dane a moment.

“Hey Ross, borrowed your ATV and got the information from your partner as you promised. Don’t wait up and don’t waste your time. I’ll handle this. “

Sincerely Storm,

Ross looked at the note and the small lightning bolt used as S on Storm. “Seriously can’t believe she drank me under.”

Ross got up and went over to the Bar door opening it holding his head he felt dizzy, dry mouth, the world was spinning and he was gonna throw up at it. Out of nowhere Dane shoved a coffee at him nearly scaring him out of his pants. Dane looked his partner over and shook his head. Ross muttered a few more times take a long swig of the coffee then guzzled it all down tossing it to the side and looked at his partner.

“Well we ain’t sitting down come on lets go after them.” Ross said looking at Dane.

Dane grin that big ole Texan smile and tips his hat. “You got it partner just borrowed my uncle’s monster truck for some sand hopping. I got a little surprise for you in the back bed.”

Hopping up on the truck bed Ross nearly fell over and checked the foot locker and grinned. “Right on amigo, I knew there was a reason I liked you.”

“Ain’t it a beauty Custom MP5 with versatile rounds and custom cartridge though gonna tell yah she wasn’t cheap we oh Uncle Rusty a bit for the loans. As for your bunny lass Storm and my school sweet heart they got an hour ahead of us. Your ass was so drunk you were muttering about how you lick her pussy this way and that. She left yah a bit of shiner.”

Ross touched his face then cringed at his left eye. “Damn it. . . . Well there goes that chance. Anyways why are we talking get in the damn thing and let’s go!”

Dane got into the monster truck easily at his six foot height and put her into gear riding into the street. Ross kneeled in the back bed trying not to be suspicious as he worked on the gun assembling the attachments and parts. Both conversed about last night on the drive to the destination and Dane couldn’t help laughing how ornery Ross was with Samantha as he drank. When Dane mentioned you said you drink her like a shot glass she turned a shade of red and you took one drink of Abscess and fell to the floor. Ross hung his head holding onto the truck then put his feet into some stirrups in front of the foot locker and gripped the reigns tied to the top of the truck which sported a pair of bull horns. Stomach churning Ross felt like he was gonna throw up but he ahd to hold it in till this was over.

Hour passed off road and they managed to get over the last few dunes the small facility coming in over head. The sight looked slightly wreck obviously the other two were there. Dane changed gears getting the vehicle to blaze through the sands like a demon Ross grunting at all the sand being kicked up as he kept the MP5 covered. The first signs of life an alarm blares Ross shouldering the gun and firing the riffle at the men coming out merely a few yards away. They dived to the side the shots inaccurate from the drive by and return fire.

“Yeehaw!” Dane shouted as he hoped a dune now wheeling the back wheels of truck running over the fence.

Ross cursed holding on as that stupid Winnebago horn went off people gathering at a garage door opening as Dane did a wheelie. “Shit I’m still back here asshole!”

As it pulverized the fence the monster truck came to a hard skid right side facing the open door. Ross grinned and lifted the MP5 thumb changing the shot rate to a single fire and took aim shooting down each person coming out with pot shots to the shoulders and legs. Dane merely pulled out from the window and used the truck for cover twirling two revolver colts and firing off one after the other western style taking down men in mobster uniforms and military with out discretion. Ross hopped over to the back firing at the garage door at full auto mowing down a small group and grinned.

“All right so they are already inside? Shall we pick up our. . . .” Ross spoke reloading a fresh magazine before puking his guts and the coffee to the floor looking glazed.
“Dah hell Ross, you knew we were going out to this place anyways and yet yah drunk like a mule sucking on a horse’s ass.” Dane shouted as he reloaded each six shots manually into his revolvers.

A strange whirling sound came and the center of the Monster truck sparked with life as bullets ate through the center of the truck a thick Russian man’s voice booming after the bullets stop spraying. “Disarm you filthy Americans!”

“The hell he chewed up Uncle Rusty’s truck!” shouted Dane listening to the dying Winnebago horn as he hid behind the left front wheel.

“What the fuck? Was that a mini-gun,” Ross peered over the back tire and cursed. “What the fuck shit this isn’t a damn video game when did the bad guys get a mini-guns? Why don’t we get mini-guns?”

“If you are out powered then surrender. Otherwise we shoot you American dawgs now,” Shouted the Kernel’s voice.

“I ain’t listenin’ to de demands of some Slovak!” shouted Dane in all American pride and turned over running to his left to some barrels popping two shots each gun slamming down a suppressing fire.

The kernel snarled at that racist joke and aimed the gun at the barrels as others open fire. “Kill him!”

Sliding under the truck Ross fired at the collected group and aimed for their legs the Kernel snarled dropping the mini-gun leaping out of the way behind the corner of the garage door. The poor monster truck was set asunder before exploding as Dane screamed a horrified no as it caught on fire the gas tank obviously punctured. Ross was running at the remaining troops most of the mobsters fallen by the misfiring mini-gun and riffle butt one guard before using the barrel like a club and gulf swing the other. Dane got out blazing all eight remaining shoots ricochet them off the floor talking out calves from the group before him. By the time it was over three guys remain conscious fleeing while Dane was stomping down on a downed Russian mercenary.

“Welcome to America, do you have your passport?” Ross said grinning as Dane walk up to him.

Both men smirked at the fight feeling that was a piece of cake before both were choke hold from behind the six foot four Kernel raising them off the floor. Ross’s legs dangled as Dane’s held a few inches off the floor. With a heavy heave Ross was thrown into a pair of barrel as the Kernel held both hands to Dane’s neck a foul look of hatred in his eyes. Ross got up throwing up again woozy from the choke and grabbed an empty barrel canister and slammed it to the Russian’s back. Dropping Dane the Kernel raised a boot to Ross’s face sending him spiraling to the floor lip gushing blood.

Before Ross could get up Kernel Yankovich gripped his ankles and began to spin him about. “I am seventeen year Russian sambo champ twenty six year military master mind and thirty five year in KGB and Spetsnaz.”

“Oh shit going to hurl my freaking non-existing breakfast.” Ross groaned before upchucking over Dane who shuddered in disgust.

The kernel let him go flying into the outer wall of the building the red clay brick kicked dust as Ross crumpled to the floor. Shaking his head to get the vertigo feeling to go away Ross struggled to his knees and hands before being rewarded with a fierce kick to the ribs lifting him off the ground and a pair of fists slamming him to the pavement. Ross coughed picked up by the Kernel to his feet and uppercut the Russian before elbowing him in the groin and drop kicking him to the floor. Dane growled wiping upchuck from his face then tossed his shirt off grabbing his empty pistols to their holster football tackling the standing Kernel. Ross went for the strapped MP5 and cursed seeing the strap snapped off when he hit the wall the MP5 missing.

Turning to get it Ross fell forward to the pavement as Dane was tossed on top of him. “Dane, get off.”

Both men groaned getting to their feet as the Russian towered over them with a barrel. They smirked and they fiercely uppercut the Kernel in the balls then uppercut in the abdomen before both jumped in the air with a flying uppercut to the chin the barrel falling onto the Kernel’s head and they both stood martial arts style side by side. The Kernel groaned and they both charged forward with a display of side kicks, back hands, and throws. The kernel was heaving one direction then the next to the floor before he realized unconsciousness creep at his eyes and lay on the floor spitting blood not moving. The two high fived each other entering the garage door before doing a bit of a victory dance and smiled.

Samantha wreathed under her torment shuddering and sweating the folding chair now lay flat on the floor her legs now bent in a yoga position kneeling her back stretched horizontal with the floor and semi flat chair as the tickle-copters spun against the tip of her nipples her breast were aching at the torment her nipples were erect. Angela was suffering worst as tickle-copters were placed over her own nipples her ticklish feet being tormented by those evil spinning feathery blades. Elena had set up a new tickle device called the Tickle Saw holding the small power tool in one hand. It had small downy feathery ends on a small plastic wheel and she was using it on Angela’s mid drift which had a line of pink on it. Angela’s laughter was silent and horse before she lift it up and looked at her near broken captive.

“Will you tell me your mission?” Elena said before changing over to Samantha and turning.

Angela shook her head whimpering slightly as she was going to torment Samantha again who was already teary eye. “Fuck you.”

Samantha laughed out harder when her toes spread at the buzz sawing of her soles and shook violently. “Good job Angieheeheheheheee!”

Elena tilted the buzz saw feathering between her toes and the ball of her feet keeping Samantha’s toes up so they wouldn’t scrunch and got the most diabolical gut wrenching scream and laugh from Storm. Samantha’s legs twitched in horror and torment the urge to beg was growing and she felt she would have to lose her bladder soon cursing having all those drinks feeling dizzy now.

“Holy cow amigo I think we came across CIA Girl’s gone wild.” Dane said as he looked surveying the scene.

Ross just stood gawking at Samantha eye twitching slightly. “Think I got back my morning wood.”

Elena blinked hearing the American boys and stood tall tossing the tool at Dane who jumped back and charged forward. Elena dodged the tall one easily and roundhouse kicked Ross in the face who head tilt as again he got a bleeding lip. Dane grimaced seeing that cold stone look on Ross. She growled taking a fighting stance and both men tackled her to the ground. Finally pinned they used hand cuffs to keep her down and looked down at the two women. Dane walked to Angela and began to massage her feet as she whimpered then relax seeing him. Dane untied her ankles then her wrists scooping her up into his arms.

“Well lookie here. Found me a tied up CIA Agent.” Ross laughed as he kicked away the tools torturing Samantha.

Ross smirked and untied Sam’s ankles in their bad position then massaged Samantha’s poor soles to get the blood flow back into them her legs twitched as she coughed shaking her head to get her bearings. Samantha groaned the massage was actually kind of nice to her aching feet and his hands seem to do it well as she caught her breathe nuzzling in the feeling. Angela sighed her feet were tingling and even the ground was painful to walk on. Elena cursed in Russian on the ground as she eyed the four of them. Ross untied Samantha fixing her up but she refused to be held pushing away and putting on her socks and boots. Storm already was on the go looking for information on Feather and picked up the report Elena gave to the Kernel then winced as siren’s flared in the place and blinked.

Ross blinked hearing a commotion several wounded men and the Kernel was entering a helicopter that landed in the distance others running away from the facility then stared at what they were looking at. “Madre de dios! Corrando!” (Mother of god! Run!!!)

Dane and Samantha walked to the garage door and every one starred wide eyed as a cruise missile was heading towards them from the sky. Ross ran back picking up Elena and Samantha was right behind him helping as they looked to the downed monster truck and then to the ATV by the garage. Dane jumped on one and Angela right behind him Ross got on the other Samantha chucking Elena into the small cargo pan and held onto Ross getting on. Engines roaring they speed away from the facility as they heard a roar overhead seconds seem to slow down as they speed faster and faster away from the site. The engine of the missile made a whistle as it descended a few miles out the thunder boom erupted an ear splitting squeal in everyone’s ear before the ATV were flipped over and the rest of them crashing into the dunes trying not to get badly injured by tucking and rolling from the missile’s impact.

As the mushroom cloud disperse sand and dust it eventually all settled the eruption the only sound that could be heard subsided. Ross had his face plastered in the sand Samantha blinked a few times holding her head and eyed what was left. Some one didn’t want to be discovered and went all out to eliminate them and any evidence. The three officials were surely killed in the explosion and Fox was going to chew her out for that. Her only lead was the report in her hand and Elena now. Looking to Ross he got up his face was a wreck and the other two seem happy to be alive. Elena was even luckier as she lay on the ground unconscious unlike being blown to bits like her comrades. Samantha eyed the mushroom cloud wondering who had such connections in the states to even fire a salvo in American soil.

“I need a shower.” With that Storm turned to flip the ATV and they got back on riding back to town.

Author's Note> so sorry about the late post of the enxt chapter. This was already in production but between college preperations, new job, some what having almost lost faith for writing. I thank suikoden in reminding me its about the fans and not the fame. Cause with out the fans there wouldn't be a continuation of cloak and feather. Also since I'm a novice at some of this tickling stuff and what not. I want the fans to consider what they should see in Ch.9 Should I continue Samantha's twist? angies Torture? rose's Torture? Ramirez? Write about Ross and Kalvin? Should I introudce a new character? Maybe get more story on some of the newer ones? You guys decide. i need help cause to much is going on now so I need a direction lol

CIA Girls Gone Wild - I love that line! :D

Kev, continued great work from you here and I like your additions to Elena's bag of tickle tools. I could see your videogame preferences coming in too with the fight between Yerkovich, Dane and Ross. Yerkovich always makes me think of a cross between Revolver Ocelot and Vulcan Raven (the minigun.)

I know I am not the only one here who enjoys what you are doing so I hope you get some good feedback. I love some of the ideas you mentioned to me and of course I would love to see more tickle torment for Sam. My own laziness means she has got off far too lightly for too long.

I really need to :typerhappy:

Author's Note> so sorry about the late post of the enxt chapter. This was already in production but between college preperations, new job, some what having almost lost faith for writing. I thank suikoden in reminding me its about the fans and not the fame. Cause with out the fans there wouldn't be a continuation of cloak and feather. Also since I'm a novice at some of this tickling stuff and what not. I want the fans to consider what they should see in Ch.9 Should I continue Samantha's twist? angies Torture? rose's Torture? Ramirez? Write about Ross and Kalvin? Should I introudce a new character? Maybe get more story on some of the newer ones? You guys decide. i need help cause to much is going on now so I need a direction lol

Hi Kev - Great work! Keep it up!
I agree totally with suikoden - Samantha has been let off lightly recently. I think she should be tied and given the absolute tickling of a lifetime and have it last at least a whole night. Real tickle torture!

GREAT writing.
You really have a gift.
THANKS so much for your contributions !!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back