• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question for the other drunks tonight...

trifalcon4

TMF Expert
i assume normal people are like "the meaning of life is to have happy lovely love with extra gravy"

or something.

but how would you say tickling/your fetish has affected YOUR outlook on the meaning of life?

Hmmm. I'd have to say that my fetish helped me to become sensitive to people who some might consider different. When you feel like you are "different," you have a tendency to have more empathy for others that are also different from the norm. I'm not saying that having a tickling fetish made me accept people because I had good parents that always taught us to accept people for who they were so I already had that base instilled, but my fetish certainly added to it.:)

cool.... think it affected the direction your life has taken?

Nah, because while I love and adore tickling and yes, it's a part of me, it's not everything in my life. My life would still be the same pretty much even if I wasn't a tickle fiend lol.

such a predictable answer ;) and here i was, trying to get into the deeper heart of things....

I'm a tickle lovah. I love everything about it. How it makes me feel, both physically and emotionally. I crave it. I think about it all the time.

dittos! and thats my point, how can it not affect everything we do... at least in some way or other. i find it simultaneously amazing and sinister at the same time, ya know?

dittos! and thats my point, how can it not affect everything we do... at least in some way or other. i find it simultaneously amazing and sinister at the same time, ya know?

I can definitely see where you're coming from.

*grin* so much for sneak attacks then. are we the only ones drinking tonight or what?

cheers! i'm making a drinking game tied to how many times you post btw, things are getting..... interesting....

Hmmm. I'd have to say that my fetish helped me to become sensitive to people who some might consider different. When you feel like you are "different," you have a tendency to have more empathy for others that are also different from the norm. I'm not saying that having a tickling fetish made me accept people because I had good parents that always taught us to accept people for who they were so I already had that base instilled, but my fetish certainly added to it.:)

Very well said....

I'm not drinking tonight, but I can put in my two cents. I never thought I was weird for having an affinity for tickling. The main difference between us and the "normal folks" is that we like tickling more than them. Even before I found out about the "fetish," I always viewed other groups that our society considered "different" neutrally (i.e. homeosexuals, minorities, gender).

We're all people, and I never believed that I should 'tolerate' them, because saying that is extremely callous, in my opionion. There is nothing to tolerate; people should have the ability to live their lives however they see fit, and nobody should judge.

And to answer how ingrained tickling is in my life, it's not really at all. When I'm out on the town meeting people, tickling never even enters my mind. It's just something to enjoy on random occasions.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back