• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish or not...

Lord Doctor

4th Level Violet Feather
Would you say that tickling holds a certain fascination for many people whether they're as interested in it as we are or not?

Yes, it does. It's easy to imagine that a large variety of people use tickling in foreplay. While they may not be fascinated by the fetish, it is used, I would say, often in starting foreplay at the least.

Yes, and also many friends playfully tickle each other even though they aren't tickle fetishists! I remember one time I was with a group of friends, and a male took off his shirt. A female friend had a devilish grin on her face and tickled him all over his upper body. They then both engaged in playful tickling. These two obviously weren't tickle fetishists, the female just saw this as an opportunity to tickle him. I"ve also seen many occasions too where tickling is used as affection between close friends, some may tickle friends frequently. Once again just because a certain person may playfully tickle people frequently it does not mean they have a fetish.

Probably as much fascination/routine expectancy as the urge to pop bubble wrap if you gave them a sheet but if it isn't sexual I doubt they're dwelling on it.

Fascination? No. I think it's more of an instinctual behavior for some when flirting or being just simply goofy with friends. Sorta what Marquis was saying I guess. I just don't see it as something that anyone NOT into the fetish would be "fascinated" with on any level. It's just something we all grew up with, tickle fetishist or not. I mean who wasn't tickled growing up? Or tickled or surprise poke tickled a friend in school or even a family member. It's just a social norm for fun silly interaction. It's also a common way to flirt speaking from experience on both the giving and receiving ends.

I'm with Marquis and Siren on this one. No, there is no special fascination for it. It's just an everyday thing.

As for the theory that most people use tickling in foreplay - definitely not! In flirting, yes, in foreplay, no! Most men do not want to hear laughter before or during sex, and most people I talked to will consider the mood killed immediately if they are tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back